SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Member 18DAI Has Passed
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member 18DAI Has Passed Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Way too young. Godspeed, John.

drendean

Posts: 50 | Location: Bagdad, KY | Registered: January 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear this. He will be missed.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5151 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Really sad to hear this news, especially at such a young age. I always enjoyed his posts and opinions.

Posts: 4574 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for his family, I always enjoyed his posts and his knowledge of firearms. A shining example of why I appreciate this forum, he will be missed.

Posts: 1688 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Ugh, that is way too young too pass. Condolences to his friends and family.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8767 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Damn, sorry to hear this.

JC

Posts: 1307 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
I’m very sorry to hear that, prayers sent to his family

Posts: 3587 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R.I.P.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16410 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Very saddened to hear this. He will be sorely missed.

Posts: 7354 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Praying his loved ones can find peace and be comforted. May God keep him close.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29919 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
So very sad to hear this.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3909 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry, our prayers and condolences.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1551 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Condolences to the family. RIP John Frown

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4452 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Yes, sad to hear and as others have said 60 is way to young. RIP John…

Posts: 282 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also thought his screen name referred to being an 18D Green Beret.

Hmm.
District Attorney Investigator is awesome.

RIP
Prayers out to the family.

Posts: 1838 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Condolences for his friends and family.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
very sad news

may he rest easy

Posts: 53888 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is horrible news. I always learned from and enjoyed his commentary. Prayers for his family. He was the guy I listened to for anything S&W. Very sorry to hear this. Not good news. Does his family need anything. Please let us know.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for notifying us. Very, very sorry to hear this.

Posts: 1115 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will miss his contributions.

Rest in peace sir.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2516 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post