SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Member 18DAI Has Passed
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member 18DAI Has Passed Login/Join 
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, RIP.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It sucks when good members leave us, but I pray that they will be there when it is our time! I was not familiar with John other than his posts and I pray for his family and friends to have peace in his passing.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
He was a good one. I enjoyed his posts.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That really hits home with me, I met him over at the S&W forum and we became fast friends both being into Smiths older autos and sharing a fondeness for Model 19s.
Gonna miss ya man!
May Fair Seas and followings winds carry you across the Rainbow Bridge.
Dale

POW/MIA: You are Not Forgotten

Posts: 476 | Location: East St.Louis, Il. | Registered: June 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Aww, RIP.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7166 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sad and as so many others have said, way too young.

Bob

Posts: 1682 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m saddened by this news. I’ve been away from the forum for the last few days and I just now read the post about 18DAI. While we never met, I felt like I knew him based on interactions on this and the S&W Forum. I shared a few things in particular with John. A love of S&W 3rd Generation semi autos, a disdain for the present S&W polymer pistols, and our age. I’m also 60 years old. Things like this make me realize I need to cherish each day that God gives me to enjoy on this planet. I will miss his wealth of knowledge of vintage S&W firearms. RIP 18DAI.

Posts: 377 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Far too young. RIP, John.

Posts: 3428 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this, RIP.

Posts: 4061 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Sorry to see this. I really enjoyed reading his posts - I never contacted him directly, but I've searched his posts when working on my revolver. His insight was invaluable. RIP.
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1648 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. RIP 18DAI.

Posts: 1167 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to learn of this. Rest in peace. I always enjoyed your posts.

Posts: 868 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a real shame. He was a good dude and a really knew his S&W semi autos. I'd always read his posts here and at the S7W Forum.

Posts: 4772 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW. What a damn shame. 60 is far too young to pass away. RIP brother.

Posts: 5796 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John was a good man. He will be missed. RIP

Posts: 3 | Registered: April 12, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
RIP sir.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2823 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Far too young.

May peace be with him and his family.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11160 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zig's SIG
posted Hide Post
I learned much from his posts about my 3d Gen Smiths. RIP and may his loved ones find solace.

Posts: 311 | Location: Arizona | Registered: November 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace, 18DAI.
Enjoyed your posts on
S&W 3rd Genrations pistols.
Especially on my S&W 3906, 3913, 3914, 5906 and 6906.
Also on my 2nd generation 469's.
You will be missed.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Always was a straight shooter. Will be missed. RIP 18 DAI

Posts: 3237 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post