SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Member 18DAI Has Passed
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member 18DAI Has Passed Login/Join 
Lost in the Woods
Picture of NHForester
posted
John was well known as a lover of handguns, especially 3rd Gen Smiths. He was a contributor to a few forums and his wisdom and storytelling will be missed.

https://www.forbisanddick.com/...terson-2/#!/Obituary

Posts: 1475 | Location: Newfound Lake, NH | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Oh man, very sorry to hear this.

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
That stinks. He was a great member here.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4588 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that. I always enjoyed his posts. God Bless his soul. Age 60 is too young to leave.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
So sad to hear. He will be missed.

Posts: 1976 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about that.

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow did not expect to read this today

If I had any type of question about S&W 3rd Gen, I knew he would have the answer

Like many members of the forum, he had some great posts and were very informative.

Posts: 1838 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Horrible Frown

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Damn. He will be missed.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
He will be missed.

Posts: 18151 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh man. I'm really sorry to hear this.

He was a great guy and a good contributor.

We shared a love for the old Smith Performance Center guns.

He will be missed.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear this!

Posts: 6735 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Oh no.. I enjoyed his posts and thoughts...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2718 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read about this. My prayers and condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed. God Bless his family.

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3095 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So very sad, he will be missed.

Posts: 2849 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. I always enjoyed reading his posts. And his love for 3rd gen S&Ws. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Posts: 815 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
RIP Brother.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7660 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Sad. I always enjoyed his posts about S&W.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11118 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That's terrible. Always a quality member.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Damn. 60 is way way too young. Prayers for his family!

And yes, his presence here will be missed.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16551 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post