SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Member 18DAI Has Passed
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member 18DAI Has Passed Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear, he seemed like a great guy.

My thoughts are with his family.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38299 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of submoa
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences...RIP Frown

Posts: 1273 | Location: South Florida, A Third World Country with Modern Conveniences | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
I always enjoyed interacting with his posts both here and on the S&W forum over the last 19 years.

RIP John.

Posts: 350 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Prayers of peace and strength for his family.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Damn. I always enjoyed chatting online with him about Smith and Wesson 3rd gen pistols. He had a wealth of knowledge. RIP

Posts: 2344 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That’s really terrible news. I’m sorry to hear if his passing. May he Rest In Peace.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4404 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Condolences to the family.

Posts: 1904 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Gos speed and prayers for his family. Looks like a great guy.

0:01

Posts: 4290 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
r i p

Posts: 2245 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Always sad to lose a member here. RIP man.

Posts: 4648 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. He was very knowledgeable on S&W 3rd gens of which I like as well. He will be missed. Rest In Peace.

Posts: 798 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to his family and community.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
RIP

Posts: 4709 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I only knew him from his posts, but he was a good guy. Rest easy, 18DAI.

Posts: 17704 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this. RIP.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2396 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 8023 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sad. 60 is too young. Always enjoyed his insights with revolvers

That’s 2 passings I’ve heard today

Godspeed Sir

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6304 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Man, that really is a punch in the gut. Sixty is way too young!! Condolences to his family, I hope he went peacefully.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6392 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Oh no! Terrible news. God bless you good Sir!

Posts: 7743 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post