SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Swiss Precision and superb value for $800....Sphinx SDP
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swiss Precision and superb value for $800....Sphinx SDP Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I received 4 more mags from Donna today, YAHOO! Now if I can get my sight issue addressed by Kriss.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
I received 4 more mags from Donna today, YAHOO!
Now if I can get my sight issue addressed by Kriss.

Just tell them Donna sent you!
Just kidding! Wink

They have been VERY GOOD about taking care of any issues ...

Donna

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MusProd:
As Donna has posted, a Sphinx rep has been in contact with me. He will be sending directly to me 2 correct mags along with a shipping label with which to return the 2 incorrect mags.

A really dumb error on their part, but super customer service to correct it.

MP

Musprod, I just got two compact and two sub mags in the mail from Donna today. I only have a sub right now, so if Kriss can't help short term, I'd be happy to "loan" you my two compact mags until yours come in. Let me know.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MississippiGal:
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
I received 4 more mags from Donna today, YAHOO!
Now if I can get my sight issue addressed by Kriss.

Just tell them Donna sent you!
Just kidding! Wink

They have been VERY GOOD about taking care of any issues ...

Donna

Donna,

I would just like to thank you for everything. Your reputation is well deserved!

I was able to pick my Duotone up this afternoon. What a gorgeous pistol. I can't wait to shoot it. The holster was a nice surprise as well. I was expecting something similar to what Sig Sauer includes with their P320, not the very well made Safariland ALS.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seaswol:
Well, I decided to order a Compact Duotone from Donna. The Sub Compact is fantastic to the point I have sold off my USP9C and will probably sell off my PPQ M1 and M2. I hope Donna puts a Sphinx Alpha Standard Black under my Christmas tree this year.
Chris

You'll love it!

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by seaswol:
Well, I decided to order a Compact Duotone from Donna.

Sphinx shot at 15yds

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bq4...-18%2012.11.31-1.jpg

Try cutting and pasting this link above into your browser. I could see it that way.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12638 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SAR
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for the full sized version. Drool!!!

Posts: 77 | Registered: June 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SAR
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! I wish they would import this in 10MM. Double drool!

Posts: 77 | Registered: June 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Calibers should come down the road.

The Standard should be here awfully soon Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Prefontaine,

Posts: 12638 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jerryvogel:
quote:
Originally posted by seaswol:
Well, I decided to order a Compact Duotone from Donna. The Sub Compact is fantastic to the point I have sold off my USP9C and will probably sell off my PPQ M1 and M2. I hope Donna puts a Sphinx Alpha Standard Black under my Christmas tree this year.
Chris

You'll love it!

While I love both my Duotone and Alpha Compacts, my Glocks aren't going anywhere and will more than likely remain my primary carry guns for numerous reasons.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:

While I love both my Duotone and Alpha Compacts, my Glocks aren't going anywhere and will more than likely remain my primary carry guns for numerous reasons.

I understand....I'm in the same boat with my HK P2000 in 357. But.....if Sphinx comes out with a 40 and make available a conversion barrel in 357 Sig, that would be a game changer. An Alpha or Black Line compact in 357 would be something else.

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tundrav84wd:
quote:

I understand....I'm in the same boat with my HK P2000 in 357. But.....if Sphinx comes out with a 40 and make available a conversion barrel in 357 Sig, that would be a game changer. An Alpha or Black Line compact in 357 would be something else.

I've always heard the .357 Sig was a great round and really don't know why I never had one. I currently own several .40s , all just a barrel swap away. Since my Dillon 1050 and 550 are set up for .40, reloading for .357 Sig would be relatively inexpensive.

-- George Orwell

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Please let's not start this, please! You are spending my money already.

Jupiter, .357sig is "the" round. Shoots flat at shit and rings steel like no other!

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
quote:

Please let's not start this, please! You are spending my money already.

Jupiter, .357sig is "the" round. Shoots flat at shit and rings steel like no other!

That sounds good. I like the sound of ringing steel. Big Grin

-- George Orwell

Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've always heard the .357 Sig was a great round and really don't know why I never had one. I currently own several .40s , all just a barrel swap away. Since my Dillon 1050 and 550 are set up for .40, reloading for .357 Sig would be relatively inexpensive.

Yes Sir...just a good 357 Sig carbide die set and bullets away from having some fun. I'm confident you'd enjoy it. Cool

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SAR:
Wow!!! I wish they would import this in 10MM. Double drool!

That is just sick!

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
That's a Sphinx 3000, which is no longer made. If you ever get the chance to get one, although it won't be cheap, if you can, buy it. Best of the best.

Picture of MusProd
posted Hide Post
Kriss/Sphinx sent me 2 Compact magazines via UPS Express to replace the 2 incorrect Subcompact magazines that were packed with my new Compact DuoTone.

They arrived today, and the range is calling me... either tomorrow or the following day.

I can't wait to see how I shoot the Compact DuoTone (It is a heavy sucker, but I knew that when I ordered it and was part of the reason I went with the all steel gun.)

MP

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: October 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I'm enjoying working out my new Subcompact. It shoots like a much larger gun and the trigger is smoothing out great. I've been running a variety of 115 and 124g FMJ and some Hornady XTP and Federal XM9001 through it. Up to a total of about 400 rounds so far. Only problems I've had is three double-feeds in these first rounds, two with Freedom Munitions 124 and 1 with the Federal HP. Hard jams to clear, so I've still got to put more rounds downrange before I get too concerned. I'm going to be conscious I'm not slowing the slide down with my high thumbs grip.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post