SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Someday all guns will be Glocks.

Not any I own.

You are in this thread.

Either you are Glock curious or a troll.

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
quote:

Not any I own.

You are in this thread.

DING DING DING! The flypaper is working as intended. Cool

Posts: 1731 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:

I love my Glocks. But, I would be sad if they were the only option. "Variety is the spice of life." (Or something like that.)

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not any I own.

You are in this thread.

Well paint me a troll then.... Ive read most of the thread just because the fascination with them is interesting. I could go into all the reasons they aren't right for me, but you're either a glock guy or your not, I'm in the later camp.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not any I own.

You are in this thread.

Well paint me a troll then.... Ive read most of the thread just because the fascination with them is interesting. I could go into all the reasons they aren't right for me, but you're either a glock guy or your not, I'm in the later camp.

You are either a glock guy or not there yet... For some it is a long journey, for me my first handgun.

Posts: 2211 | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:
quote:
I plan to place my order for a G43 next week.

Why? Dealers dont have a firm ship date yet.

Not only that, but it will be selling for a crazy amount at first just like the 42.

My dealer is taking orders now and the LE price I will pay is $348.

Is that with Night Sights and 3 magazines? That would be a great price.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
It is with standard stock sights and two magazines. I will pay to have night sights put on though.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Noticed that this thread was languishing on page 2.

I just bought a G41. Glock number 4.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder how many have bought and sold at least one or more since the thread started?

One here. A 17. If I'd started with a Glock 19 I suspect I would have kept it.

Posts: 1922 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I've bought and sold a bunch of Glocks but I've finally come back for good. I picked up a G17 and G26 this week and am going to try to get my hands on a G43 when it's released.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put a deposit on a Glock 43 with NS at my police supply store. Blue label pricing and should be in some time in April. Bill

HK, Glock, Walther and SIG are my choice in handguns.
Weapon Shield CLP for all pistol care.
It is a hell of a lot easier to get out of jail than it is to get out of the morgue...

Posts: 4405 | Location: Pgh, Pa. USA | Registered: April 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The new Pmag G17 mags from Magpul look good and the price is great.

https://www.magpul.com/product...0%93-glock%C2%AE-g17

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iam2340pro1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
I plan to place my order for a G43 next week.

Why? Dealers dont have a firm ship date yet.

Not only that, but it will be selling for a crazy amount at first just like the 42.

My dealer is taking orders now and the LE price I will pay is $348.

I thought the LE price (Blue Label) was $358.00,is $348 agency pricing?Thanks,I hope you get it in 2-3 weeks.

If we meet and you forget me you have lost nothing but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him you have lost everything.

Posts: 758 | Location: Central Alabama | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nosigsyet:
I have been issued five Glocks since the late 1980's: a 17, then a 22 and a 27,then two different 23s. I have bought a 17, a 19, a 26, and a 23. The previously issued 22 and 27 now belong to me and not the agency. Guess I am definitely a Glockophile.
BTW,I bought my first SIG in twelve years today. A consigned P228 with case and all accessories and paperwork for $370 OTD. Appears to be a CPO gun. Makes up for the P239 I traded off for that Glock 23 years ago.....

Over a year later - no change in Glocks at my house...the new G43 is tempting, but I am waiting to see if a .40 version comes out. The FNH rep is coming to work on Monday to show his wares..looking forward to trying the the FNS..

Posts: 332 | Location: Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: January 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I have been issued five Glocks since the late 1980's: a 17, then a 22 and a 27,then two different 23s. I have bought a 17, a 19, a 26, and a 23. The previously issued 22 and 27 now belong to me and not the agency. Guess I am definitely a Glockophile.
BTW,I bought my first SIG in twelve years today. A consigned P228 with case and all accessories and paperwork for $370 OTD. Appears to be a CPO gun. Makes up for the P239 I traded off for that Glock 23 years ago.....

Over a year later - no change in Glocks at my house...the new G43 is tempting, but I am waiting to see if a .40 version comes out. The FNH rep is coming to work on Monday to show his wares..looking forward to trying the the FNS..

Congratulations, temptation is where it starts. Now go entertain that FNH rep to take your mind off of it.

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep. He will have to take my mind off it. No buying right now unless I sell something. Uncle Sugar has his hand out big time this year. There was a withholding mistake we missed until we started doing our tax return

Posts: 332 | Location: Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: January 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
The new Pmag G17 mags from Magpul look good and the price is great.

https://www.magpul.com/product...0%93-glock%C2%AE-g17

I'm just not so sure there is a huge market for polymer mags for glocks when glock mags are so plentiful and affordable.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
It appears that I will. I am on the waiting list for the G43 at my lgs. I think there are only about 700 people ahead of me. Lol

I've owned a lot of Glocks in the past but have sold them all preferring the ergonomics of the M&P line. I'll give the G43 a shot, though. The G42 felt pretty decent in the hand.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1744 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puddle Pirate
Picture of kornesque
posted Hide Post
Damn the power of this thread.

Despite the grip angle I really enjoy how this platform shoots. It just feels right. This is my first Glock, and I'm glad I finally got it over with.

"Happiness is red and free."

Posts: 1794 | Location: Low Country, SC | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kornesque:
Damn the power of this thread.

Despite the grip angle I really enjoy how this platform shoots. It just feels right. This is my first Glock, and I'm glad I finally got it over with.

You make it sound like walking on hot coals! Big Grin

It's OK. Three of my first four pistols were SiG (the very first a Smith). Got my first Glock a few months ago. Never thought I would. Glad I did.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post