You will buy a Glock
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Someday all guns will be Glocks.

Not any I own.

You are in this thread.

Either you are Glock curious or a troll.
March 24, 2015, 01:49 AM
akcopnfbks
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
quote:

Not any I own.

You are in this thread.

DING DING DING! The flypaper is working as intended. Cool

March 24, 2015, 02:40 AM
synthplayer
quote:

I love my Glocks. But, I would be sad if they were the only option. "Variety is the spice of life." (Or something like that.)

I found what you said riveting.
March 24, 2015, 04:49 AM
Skins2881
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not any I own.

You are in this thread.

Well paint me a troll then.... Ive read most of the thread just because the fascination with them is interesting. I could go into all the reasons they aren't right for me, but you're either a glock guy or your not, I'm in the later camp.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
March 24, 2015, 06:11 AM
Practical
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not any I own.

You are in this thread.

Well paint me a troll then.... Ive read most of the thread just because the fascination with them is interesting. I could go into all the reasons they aren't right for me, but you're either a glock guy or your not, I'm in the later camp.

You are either a glock guy or not there yet... For some it is a long journey, for me my first handgun.
March 24, 2015, 07:27 PM
Klusk2
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:
quote:
I plan to place my order for a G43 next week.

Why? Dealers dont have a firm ship date yet.

Not only that, but it will be selling for a crazy amount at first just like the 42.

My dealer is taking orders now and the LE price I will pay is $348.

Is that with Night Sights and 3 magazines? That would be a great price.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."
March 24, 2015, 07:38 PM
StorminNormin
It is with standard stock sights and two magazines. I will pay to have night sights put on though.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
March 27, 2015, 11:48 AM
ohioup
Noticed that this thread was languishing on page 2.

I just bought a G41. Glock number 4.
March 27, 2015, 02:55 PM
jimb888
Wonder how many have bought and sold at least one or more since the thread started?

One here. A 17. If I'd started with a Glock 19 I suspect I would have kept it.
March 27, 2015, 03:38 PM
Spiff_P239
I've bought and sold a bunch of Glocks but I've finally come back for good. I picked up a G17 and G26 this week and am going to try to get my hands on a G43 when it's released.
March 27, 2015, 03:52 PM
The Sarge
Put a deposit on a Glock 43 with NS at my police supply store. Blue label pricing and should be in some time in April. Bill

HK, Glock, Walther and SIG are my choice in handguns.
Weapon Shield CLP for all pistol care.
It is a hell of a lot easier to get out of jail than it is to get out of the morgue...
March 27, 2015, 04:05 PM
HRK
The new Pmag G17 mags from Magpul look good and the price is great.

https://www.magpul.com/product...0%93-glock%C2%AE-g17
March 27, 2015, 04:49 PM
iam2340pro1
quote:
quote:
quote:
I plan to place my order for a G43 next week.

Why? Dealers dont have a firm ship date yet.

Not only that, but it will be selling for a crazy amount at first just like the 42.

My dealer is taking orders now and the LE price I will pay is $348.

I thought the LE price (Blue Label) was $358.00,is $348 agency pricing?Thanks,I hope you get it in 2-3 weeks.

If we meet and you forget me you have lost nothing but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him you have lost everything.
March 27, 2015, 06:47 PM
nosigsyet
quote:
Originally posted by nosigsyet:
I have been issued five Glocks since the late 1980's: a 17, then a 22 and a 27,then two different 23s. I have bought a 17, a 19, a 26, and a 23. The previously issued 22 and 27 now belong to me and not the agency. Guess I am definitely a Glockophile.
BTW,I bought my first SIG in twelve years today. A consigned P228 with case and all accessories and paperwork for $370 OTD. Appears to be a CPO gun. Makes up for the P239 I traded off for that Glock 23 years ago.....

Over a year later - no change in Glocks at my house...the new G43 is tempting, but I am waiting to see if a .40 version comes out. The FNH rep is coming to work on Monday to show his wares..looking forward to trying the the FNS..
March 28, 2015, 12:16 AM
Tower Rat
quote:
quote:
I have been issued five Glocks since the late 1980's: a 17, then a 22 and a 27,then two different 23s. I have bought a 17, a 19, a 26, and a 23. The previously issued 22 and 27 now belong to me and not the agency. Guess I am definitely a Glockophile.
BTW,I bought my first SIG in twelve years today. A consigned P228 with case and all accessories and paperwork for $370 OTD. Appears to be a CPO gun. Makes up for the P239 I traded off for that Glock 23 years ago.....

Over a year later - no change in Glocks at my house...the new G43 is tempting, but I am waiting to see if a .40 version comes out. The FNH rep is coming to work on Monday to show his wares..looking forward to trying the the FNS..

Congratulations, temptation is where it starts. Now go entertain that FNH rep to take your mind off of it.
March 28, 2015, 06:27 AM
nosigsyet
Yep. He will have to take my mind off it. No buying right now unless I sell something. Uncle Sugar has his hand out big time this year. There was a withholding mistake we missed until we started doing our tax return
March 28, 2015, 06:49 AM
sasquatch28
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
The new Pmag G17 mags from Magpul look good and the price is great.

https://www.magpul.com/product...0%93-glock%C2%AE-g17

I'm just not so sure there is a huge market for polymer mags for glocks when glock mags are so plentiful and affordable.
March 28, 2015, 11:05 AM
FP2000H
It appears that I will. I am on the waiting list for the G43 at my lgs. I think there are only about 700 people ahead of me. Lol

I've owned a lot of Glocks in the past but have sold them all preferring the ergonomics of the M&P line. I'll give the G43 a shot, though. The G42 felt pretty decent in the hand.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD
March 29, 2015, 12:09 AM
kornesque
Damn the power of this thread.

Despite the grip angle I really enjoy how this platform shoots. It just feels right. This is my first Glock, and I'm glad I finally got it over with.

"Happiness is red and free."
March 29, 2015, 12:30 AM
wildheartedson0105
quote:
Originally posted by kornesque:
Damn the power of this thread.

Despite the grip angle I really enjoy how this platform shoots. It just feels right. This is my first Glock, and I'm glad I finally got it over with.

You make it sound like walking on hot coals! Big Grin

It's OK. Three of my first four pistols were SiG (the very first a Smith). Got my first Glock a few months ago. Never thought I would. Glad I did.

Don't back up, don't back down.