SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Glock 17 w/X300
Glock 19 EXO

Back to SigForum as I pick up my P220 tomorrow morning.

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bry@n
posted Hide Post
Saw a first generation (gen 2?) glock 19 last night. Was really cool and the guy was selling it. Fought the force hard cause I wanna gen 4 glock 26.

What are they first gen g19's worth anyway?

Posts: 1541 | Location: PA | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Gen 4 G19 yesterday. That makes four Glocks in the the last year (Gen 3 G19, Gen3 G26 and G36). Next up is a Gen 4 G26 when my L.E. dealer gets them back in stock.

This is in addition to the 14 Gen 4 G22s and 9 Gen 4 G27s I purchased for my department. Those replace the M&P .40s we went to 2 years ago. We had multiple issues with rusting slides and dropping mags with the M&Ps so decided to go back to Glock after the M&P experiment failed. Glock was very aggressive in their pricing to get us to switch back.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
Hey I just happened to notice My new G/27 40 Cal is a Left handed gun....J/K/.

I Like the gun but I'm not sure yet that I like the Exo finish on the slide yet... I do like it but It's still slippery & I think I'm getting arthritus & sometimes it gets difficult slingshoting the slide back. I think my arthritus comes & goes but I do like the ideal of the ExO finish but I have to be able to work the slide more easily, I need to shoot this gun alot more..

Posts: 2601 | Location: Mich | Registered: September 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MT357Magnum:
Hey I just happened to notice My new G/27 40 Cal is a Left handed gun....J/K/.

I Like the gun but I'm not sure yet that I like the Exo finish on the slide yet... I do like it but It's still slippery & I think I'm getting arthritus & sometimes it gets difficult slingshoting the slide back. I think my arthritus comes & goes but I do like the ideal of the ExO finish but I have to be able to work the slide more easily, I need to shoot this gun alot more..

I would like an exo gun, but not for a carry gun.

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Not yet a Glock owner... yet.
What's the ExO finish? Confused

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ram229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

An EXO finish is a self lubricating finish produced by Fail Zero. A limited number of Glocks were distributed by Talo. Fail Zero will still coat your Glock slide if you contact them. It is similar to NP3.

Posts: 1188 | Location: CT | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Neat.
Thank you.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

My Glock has the NIB finish on the slide barrel & other parts, It's a nickle boron finish simular to the coating on a non stick frying pan, I like it but with the G/26 & 27 being small they are a little harder pulling the slide back than on a larger pistol & there isn't much sarrations on the slide & they are not very deep & I think the EXO makes it harder & I think I'm starting to get arthritis in my hands, I have no problems with my larger pistols, The smaller pistols are usually harder to rack at times except for my 380 auto..

Posts: 2601 | Location: Mich | Registered: September 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I haven't bought another Glock lately. But I did shoot a number of clean Bill Drills today with mine in the 2.06-2.15 range out of a Safariland security holster.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
I installed a smooth trigger in my 19 today, polished up the internals. Man the Ghost Rocket and smooth trigger feel GREAT!

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 955 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Code Warrior
Picture of viking442
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carriganzl:
I installed a smooth trigger in my 19 today, polished up the internals. Man the Ghost Rocket and smooth trigger feel GREAT!

Totally changes the pistol, doesn't it? Smile

Posts: 5177 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by viking442:
quote:
Originally posted by carriganzl:

Totally changes the pistol, doesn't it? Smile

Totally changes it and definitely for the better. I just love sitting here dry firing it. It is calming. Big Grin

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 955 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
What kind of extended mag adapters are those? They A&G kind?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

...Choose your CUT

Holy cow...Thank You!

Congrats, are you still rocking to LWO ?

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Venomous72
posted Hide Post
Well I crossed over today. I bought my first Glock. I am in love.

--------------------------------
List O Zombie Killers:
SGL21-61
Smith & Wesson M&P15
HK45
Springfield Armory Loaded 1911
GP-100
Mossberg 500
Winchester 1200
Browning Buckmark .22 (FTW!!)

Posts: 881 | Location: Utah | Registered: September 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
G21 good choice! Smile
Enjoy!

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Venomous72
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonesNY:
G21 good choice! Smile
Enjoy!

Thanks! For some reason I shoot this thing better than my HK and 1911....witchcraft I say...

--------------------------------
List O Zombie Killers:
SGL21-61
Smith & Wesson M&P15
HK45
Springfield Armory Loaded 1911
GP-100
Mossberg 500
Winchester 1200
Browning Buckmark .22 (FTW!!)

Posts: 881 | Location: Utah | Registered: September 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! ALIIIIIIIVE! ALIIIIIIIVE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Venomous72:
Well I crossed over today. I bought my first Glock. I am in love.

Welcome to the dark side Cool. How is the recoil on the 21 compared to the HK45? I have the HK45 and it is extremely soft shooting. I am interested to hear how the two compare.

Thanks

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post