SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Who buys a Glock and only wants 1 magazine.... Roll Eyes Mad Razz Big Grin

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Picking up a G19 Gen 4 MOS on Saturday.

The trijicon RMR07 will be delivered sometime between February 11 and 22nd. Im hoping earlier.

My third glock and the only pistols I own Big Grin

ETA: LOL 7777th post in the thread!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Why do you need more than one? You can only use one at a time.

quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Here's my gen 4 box under the 202 sticker is 3 17 RD

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

quote:

So you're the one.. Roll Eyes

Makes for a long day at the range only having one mag.. Frown

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Razz

Big Grin

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

quote:

So you're the one.. Roll Eyes

Makes for a long day at the range only having one mag.. Frown

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Took my 19 and 43 to the range today and was pleasantly surprised by how soft shooting the 43 was. Now I'm looking to add a third Glock but am torn between a second 19 or a 26.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone ever get more that one magazine ? with purchase.

A neighbor in Mesa told me that he got two , with his ( 5 years ago )

do they run specials ?
where they might include two , with purchase ?

Well the Dept. manager at the farm store called me back and told me two , but he transferred me to "DEB" at the gun counter and she said they have one now, in stock, a G17 9mm, for $599.00 with three mags !

so I am still doing some considering

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
Took my 19 and 43 to the range today and was pleasantly surprised by how soft shooting the 43 was.
Now I'm looking to add a third Glock but am torn between a second 19 or a 26.

Doesn't matter...
You will eventually end up with both.. Wink
Go ahead with the G26 since you've already got a G19...Big Grin

I've got a hankerin' for a 2nd Gen 2 G19..

Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
Took my 19 and 43 to the range today and was pleasantly surprised by how soft shooting the 43 was. Now I'm looking to add a third Glock but am torn between a second 19 or a 26.

Cool thing about a 26 is that it is the only 9mm Glock that can use any 9mm Glock magazine. That would be a good next choice.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I first signed up for SF, I had zero Glocks. Today I scored a G21.
Now I own 4.
20 21 19 43

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WJR:
Cool thing about a 26 is that it is the only 9mm Glock that can use any 9mm Glock magazine.

Except Glock 43 magazines.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by WJR:
Cool thing about a 26 is that it is the only 9mm Glock that can use any 9mm Glock magazine.

Except Glock 43 magazines.

Actually, even 43 mags. You just have to apply upward pressure to the mag as it will not lock. So in a dire situation you could even use the 43 mag.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I really want need a G29.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a Vedder Pocket Locker for the G43. I've gained so much weight after quitting smoking that I can't carry IWB for now so this will go in a coat pocket or in cargo pants pocket. I will be able to carry much more often with this holster.

The G43 has been flawless, just like my G19. Need some Trijicon HDs for the 43, though.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
In 2003 when I joined SigForum, I owned zero Glocks. I now own 8.

Coincidence? I think not... Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At some point in your life, you will buy a Glock and secretly fall in love with it. You'll fondle it late at night and engage in the Love that Dares not Speak it's Name.

You'll build a special compartment for it in your bomb shelter. You'll give it a name - Francine or some stupid-ass thing like that.
But you'll never admit it. You'll live a closeted life and die a bitter old man.

It doesn't have to be like that, y'know. Just own up and be free.

Yes! I will call my Gen. 4 21 "Heidi"! "Annette" will be the name of my second one.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's no way around it.

Assimilate!

Razz

Posts: 874 | Location: NE Pennsylvania | Registered: December 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless Glock buys Sig and renames all Sigs as Glock I'll never buy nor own a Glock. Never.

"When I shoot, I prefer SIGs"

Posts: 67 | Location: Western Washington | Registered: November 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You should get a G20 to start off.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post