Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Macro Login/Join 
posted
P365 Macro. 17rd mag, replaceable back straps, sig Magwell coming, pic rail, comp slide.

http://site-41293.bcvp0rtal.co...macro?autoStart=true

Posts: 7 | Registered: October 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Gee, no doubt the next model will be the P365 Full Size. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26410 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well that'll just be oh-so-swell runnin' with 10 round magazines. I'm thinking SIG isn't really thinking about what this REALLY does for us behind the Iron Curtain.

But it does sorta makes the statement, "Who needs a chunky P320?"

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Gee, no doubt the next model will be the P365 Full Size. Roll Eyes

Nah it won't be P365 Full Size, it will be P365 Macro XL Smile

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I don't know about this size for carry. For me the P365X w/o optic or any funky mag extensions is perfect, and can also go as a pocket gun in certain situations. This would however be a great night stand gun. I guess I'll need to handle it and see the price point before I replace my G19 in that duty.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Llama gave the same treatment to the Ruby.

Twenty shots, ese!!

Next up- the P365 Jumbo, followed by the Mega Jumbo and the trailer-mounted model (as yet to be named).

Let's see- the P365 Duo- that's two P365s welded together.

Myself, I'm gonna wait for the P365 Mega Jumbo Rainbow Titanium Scorpion Spectre Comp ZEV Tactical.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I saw the announcement that on 1/1/2024 will be released the P366.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 186 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Next up- the P365 Jumbo, followed by the Mega Jumbo and the trailer-mounted model (as yet to be named).

Let's see- the P365 Duo- that's two P365s welded together.

Myself, I'm gonna wait for the P365 Mega Jumbo Rainbow Titanium Scorpion Spectre Comp ZEV Tactical.

You have cracked me up with your crystal ball clarity.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And the P320 Carry just shakes its head...

Seriously, I'm happy to try different grip angles and the 365XL grip is just barely enough to make me happy at the range, but this just looks like an attempt to create a P7 that balances better in the holster.

If you're gonna go for that big-ass grip, why not give it a longer barrel, whether compensated or not? The Llama Ruby is one thing, but this actually reminds me of that old Astra A-80 that never seemed to sell.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I like it, my only concern is the price. I'm worried it will be north of $1K due to the internal comp (the P365 Spectre Comp is north of $1K).

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"The SIG-Sauer P365 Coprolite is the finest pistol for concealed carry, ever.

And that ain't no shit."

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
I don't know about this size for carry.

People don’t carry a Glock 19 or 48? The Macro is in that same size category and actually about the right size for carry. Think Glock 48 with 17+1. Actually between a 43x and 48.

As far as the whole thing goes for the “iron curtain”, just carry an XL. This was made because of capacity. A direct competitor for the 48 types with the Shield magazines.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
So I clicked the link again and can't find the video anymore. Maybe it was taken down as I haven't seen anything official from Sig on this version yet.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Found images from Lena Miculeks Instagram page that were posted on AR15.com

Posts: 23461 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I'm interested....17+1 rounds! My EDC is a Glock 45 so if I can get 18 rounds in a smaller & slimmer form factor, sign me up!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Found images from Lena Miculeks Instagram page that were posted on AR15.com
Yeah, make it larger, and then hang a bunch a shit off of it- WML, RDS, XYZ, whatever.

It's never pretty when people lose sight of what they're trying to do.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
I don't know about this size for carry.

People don’t carry a Glock 19 or 48? The Macro is in that same size category and actually about the right size for carry. Think Glock 48 with 17+1. Actually between a 43x and 48.

As far as the whole thing goes for the “iron curtain”, just carry an XL. This was made because of capacity. A direct competitor for the 48 types with the Shield magazines.

People carry full sized 1911's and larger guns I get that. I guess I should have clarified "for me" I'm 5'8", 145 lbs and tried carrying G19, G48, P228 and P239 and never felt comfortable with them unless I went a pant size larger or it was winter time under a coat OWB. I don't open carry. But the P365 series feels pretty darn good as does my G43 IWB appendix. even with every day sized pants. So, to each his own. If it wasn't for the P365, I'd be quite happy with my G43 that's why it's still comfortably resting in my safe.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Very cool.

Cool thing about the Macro will be people that have the XL or Spectre already will be able to purchase grip modules and mags and have a Macro part of the time if it fits their needs.

While I was up at the academy a week or two ago, I found out that you can purchase the Spectre slide for under $200. I wouldn’t buy the complete gun, but for that price, I might pick up a slide. (Just looked at the website and they are ridiculous on there)

From shooting the Spectre, I can’t decide if it really makes that large of a difference over the XL.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
Eventually, the only handgun models in Sig's catalog will be versions of the P320 and P365

Posts: 4079 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Cool thing about the Macro will be people that have the XL or Spectre already will be able to purchase grip modules and mags and have a Macro part of the time if it fits their needs.

Although I haven’t tried to keep up with all the possible variations of the P365, something like that was my first thought. I have no use for it myself, but only because I have many forms of the P320 already. If I were starting out with only a P365, the opportunity to convert it into larger sizes and magazine capacities when desired without the expense and hassle of a new gun would be very appealing. (I also have no use for ported barrels, dislike them in fact, but I suppose that will be rectified in time.)

The idea of a serialized receiver that fits into any number of grip modules and works with any number of slides is turning out to be design genius. Can we begin to imagine what things would be like today if Glock had conceived of the concept 40 years ago? It would have long since become the only accepted practice for such pistols.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post