Tools

P365 Macro Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberiad:
Eventually, the only handgun models in Sig's catalog will be versions of the P320 and P365
It's beginning to look that way, isn't it?

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
This was made because of capacity. A direct competitor for the 48 types with the Shield magazines.

Funny, I thought that's what the 365X/365XL already were when they're loaded with the extended 15rd mag. This Macro if anything is to knock full-size guns for a loop with a very carry-friendly form factor that puts pistols like the the Glock 17 and 45 on notice...and the P320F as well, for that matter.

-MG

Posts: 1984 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Authorized P365 Macro videos & reviews just dropped today.

TFB TV: https://youtu.be/zrSB4P1AacQ

Humble Marksman: https://youtu.be/ICkoQK34FbM

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Everything you don't need, nothing you do.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Longer grip length = less concealability for me. That's why I switched to the 365X in the first place. How thin the grip is doesn't affect printing for me nearly as much as grip length. I'll stick with the 365X at 12 rds.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
quote:
This was made because of capacity. A direct competitor for the 48 types with the Shield magazines.

Funny, I thought that's what the 365X/365XL already were when they're loaded with the extended 15rd mag. This Macro if anything is to knock full-size guns for a loop with a very carry-friendly form factor that puts pistols like the the Glock 17 and 45 on notice...and the P320F as well, for that matter.

The 365 shoots like a mouse guy compared to a Glock 26 when actually shooting them back to back. I'm confident a full size 365 will feel the same way when compared to a G19/G17.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Next up with be 365 macro w/ Tungsten Frame. Bet me...

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Looks like they are out at the dealers now, have gotten several emails today from some with them in stock. $799

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I can live with that price. I'll probably pick one of these up to replace my P320 X-Carry.

I like the idea of it being slimmer in width and overall smaller than my P320 X-Carry.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigarms229,

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Are you saying the won't sell a boat load of these? I wouldn't bet on that.

quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:

Now someone can get anything from a 10 round, two finger length grip to a 17 round three finger plus length grip. Everyone can get what the want. SIG would not come out with this model if they didn't see demand / weren't getting requests.

I would like to see SIG back migrate some of the features of this gun to the standard XL. These would be the rear iron sight not being on the optic plate, and the standard pic rail.

quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
Longer grip length = less concealability for me. That's why I switched to the 365X in the first place. How thin the grip is doesn't affect printing for me nearly as much as grip length. I'll stick with the 365X at 12 rds.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E_Rock81
posted Hide Post
I like it a lot. It’s like a p320 full size slim. I’ve always had problems with gun grips being too thick so this is a welcomed addition. I’ll wait for the non-comped slide version though.

Posts: 1320 | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by cyberiad:
Eventually, the only handgun models in Sig's catalog will be versions of the P320 and P365
It's beginning to look that way, isn't it?

I guess I'm getting old. Give me a P225 and P226 and I'm happy. None of the new stuff is appealing to me.

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

quote:

I'm sure Sig will sell some. I don't have a problem with having choices.
A big mouse gun is just not my cup of tea.

-- George Orwell

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
Next up with be 365 macro w/ Tungsten Frame. Bet me...

Ha ha, I was thinking the same...call it Legion or X3 Legion or something? :-)

Posts: 21 | Location: Bronx/NY | Registered: June 21, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
9mm pistols are not mouse guns. The short barrel is an issue, which is why I prefer the regular XL with the 3.7" barrel. But I don't consider the standard P365 a mouse gun either. I actually consider it a cure for needing a mouse gun (9mm with good capacity in a small package.)

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

quote:

I'm sure Sig will sell some. I don't have a problem with having choices.
A big mouse gun is just not my cup of tea.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elberettas:
None of the new stuff is appealing to me.

Me either.
I don't own a Sig anymore and the last I had was an older 229 in 40 S&W. LEO trade in and it was in great shape.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
The new hotness by the big name ex tier 1 dudes and other popular names dropping their videos of it on youtube.

Ported barrel? Count me out.

I want to get the 365 SAS for carry. After that I prefer Glock.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of neverfollow
posted Hide Post
While I applaud SIG for trying to grab more market share from the 'CCW' market, I'll keep my P229 40SW for EDC and my 'plain Jane' P365 for when I'm too lazy to put a belt on.

Posts: 92 | Location: NC | Registered: March 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
The new hotness by the big name ex tier 1 dudes and other popular names dropping their videos of it on youtube.

Ported barrel? Count me out.

I want to get the 365 SAS for carry. After that I prefer Glock.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure I heard Glover saying something about helping develop this new Sig release ported carry gun that will change everything. If I'm a betting man you'll have his promo out soon.

Sig has reached far and wide coordinating this sucker.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post