SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:
The stainless 5 in SAO may be getting adjustable sights

BAH! You just shit on my sprinkles.

Smile

Yeah. That's disappointing news for sure.

Want Stainless SAO? get stuck with other shit you don't want and can't easily undo/swap.

Brilliant!

Good news otherwise, though.

LDD reported that Bruce and Cohen sat down for a confab on the 10mm at SHOT (see LDD's "Day 2/3 of SHOT" thread). We may not know exactly what's are coming down the pike yet, especially since we're still seeing different information in different places. I'm still hoping for something closer to exactly what I want, myself, but it costs nothing to wait and see.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
^ agreed. I'm generally quite hopeful by what I've seen, a few head-scratching decisions aside.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Gresham:
The Gun Talk version of the 10mm P220 is to celebrate 20 years on the air for the radio show. Just a fun project. I've been hounding Sig for three years to do this. It just happened to come about when we were hitting 20 years.

Had a great lunch with Bruce on Friday at the SHOT Show. Talked 10mm, Sigs, parts, and other stuff. Hadn't seen him in many years. Back in the Sportsman's Team Challenge days.

I would enjoy hearing the show Tom. Am useing a different computer just now. I can check your link and see when it is or if it gets archived. Gun Talk is excellent and I enjoy radio a lot.

Posts: 17889 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Host, Tom Gresham's
Gun Talk
posted Hide Post
David, there's a list of stations which carry the show at www.guntalk.com/listen.

Next week we begin airing in Boston on WRKO 680 AM, from 8:00pm til 10:00pm.

It's also on Glenn Beck's The Blaze network.

The show is archived (podcast). Available on I Heart Radio, iTunes, or directly at www.guntalk.libsyn.com.

Posts: 25 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thank you and my pleasure Tom.

Posts: 17889 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Host, Tom Gresham's
Gun Talk
posted Hide Post
David, I forgot. Also on YouTube. On the Gun Talk Media channel (with hundreds of videos, including some on Sig products.)

Posts: 25 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Tom. I can check out some of those videos too.. Wink

Not quite dead yet?
Picture of TxMark
posted Hide Post
Somebody please tell me where to send some money....and I don't care if it is yellow with pink polka dots and has 13 rails and 4 tails.

Mark

half this nation is permanently sucking on the big free tit or just plain out of their liberal twisted minds.

Posts: 3495 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TxMark:
For those of you ...and me...who are already looking and buying 10mm ammo in anticipation of this wonderful "happening" AIM has a sale on PPU 10mm at what I think is a very decent price.

$18.50 a box of 50. I bought 10.

Mark

You hoarder you.

Posts: 22843 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somebody please tell me where to send some money....and I don't care if it is yellow with pink polka dots and has 13 rails and 4 tails.

Mark

You can buy one here right now either with a deposit or full payment

http://www.durysguns.com/

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite dead yet?
Picture of TxMark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
For those of you ...and me...who are already looking and buying 10mm ammo in anticipation of this wonderful "happening" AIM has a sale on PPU 10mm at what I think is a very decent price.

$18.50 a box of 50. I bought 10.

Mark

You hoarder you.

Hello Steve! As you know I have been advised it is shit. I am betting it still goes bang?

Mark

half this nation is permanently sucking on the big free tit or just plain out of their liberal twisted minds.

Posts: 3495 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite dead yet?
Picture of TxMark
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Mark

You can buy one here right now either with a deposit or full payment

http://www.durysguns.com/

Ok you called my bluff...I do care if it has yellow pokka dots and 4 rails...lol

SOA is the only killer for me initially.

Mark

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Ha! The billboard kills it for me. Nothing at all against GunTalk, I've just not heard the show thus not a fan enough too get that one.

I think even if it said SIGforum or some reference to it I'd pass. Maybe.

Now if Sig wants to make a BRL edition, I'm on it! It'd match my P220 Carry, P245 and LCP I have engraved.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Host, Tom Gresham's
Gun Talk
posted Hide Post
BRL, I understand. Limited editions are not for everyone.

But, I'd sure invite you to check out Guntalk. Three hours of call-ins, talking about guns, ammo, optics, etc., with a good dose of 2nd Amendment thrown in. Lotsa fun.

Or, the videos, with lots of segments from the Sig Academy, slow-motion of Sig products, etc. Self defense, CCW, force-on-force, rifles, ammo, etc.

If it's not fun, we don't do it. Wink

Oh, and we talk about holsters . . . a lot!

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ha! The billboard kills it for me. Nothing at all against GunTalk, I've just not heard the show thus not a fan enough too get that one.

I think even if it said SIGforum or some reference to it I'd pass. Maybe.

Now if Sig wants to make a BRL edition, I'm on it! It'd match my P220 Carry, P245 and LCP I have engraved.

Even with my slight hearing loss, I amaze myself with my want to listen Especially radio, I catch Levin except for when mid show they put on BU BearCats basketball. Cunningham most Sunday evenings and our local WNBF hosts in the morning.

GunTalk is the first best radio show ever for gun people. BRL, you would enjoy the topics in your shop while working on leather.

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Gresham:
BRL, I understand. Limited editions are not for everyone.

But, I'd sure invite you to check out Guntalk. Three hours of call-ins, talking about guns, ammo, optics, etc., with a good dose of 2nd Amendment thrown in. Lotsa fun.

Or, the videos, with lots of segments from the Sig Academy, slow-motion of Sig products, etc. Self defense, CCW, force-on-force, rifles, ammo, etc.

If it's not fun, we don't do it. Wink

Oh, and we talk about holsters . . . a lot!

Tom, I will be tuning in. I've subscribed to the Podcasts and look forward to listening to them. I don't listen to radio in the car any more, it's now books and podcasts as well as while in the shop.

Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Not much we don't already know already, but here's a link confirming what we do know.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Sorry, don't know why the link didn't appear, but I'll try again.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?li...Z1Wa6B&v=8e2BW0q0raI

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary1911A1:
Sorry, don't know why the link didn't appear, but I'll try again.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?li...Z1Wa6B&v=8e2BW0q0raI

Damn that black SAO is sexy too. I'm really torn. That would match my Dark Elite too Cool

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Muahahaha.... I found someone to take my money for my order for exactly what I wanted. Even got some left over for ammo Cool

Now we wait.