SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    "Gas Pedals" Yea or Nay?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Gas Pedals" Yea or Nay? Login/Join 
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
I only have a gas pedal on one handgun and that is a purpose built CZ TS2 Orange in .40

I find it is perfectly acceptable and useful on that. It mostly sits in a race holster so holster compatibility isn't a concern and it gives me a solid thumb-rest for my support hand.

I use the term thumb-rest because I use CZ's type 3 thumb-rest because it isn't as vertical as the standard one they offer on the gun.

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I realized years ago that 'our' gun culture here on the internet is much like the hot rod car culture.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
DouchePedal® made by Douche Nozzle* Dr. Chet Roll Eyes Razz Big Grin

P A S S

* Douche Nozzle
A male who acts and looks like an utter jackass. Someone who transcends common insults to the point that simply calling him a "jackass" or "douchebag" will no longer do.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one on a P320, works for me.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I put a TANDEMKROSS Accelerator Thumb Ledge on my Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical. This part will mount on any handgun with a Pic rail, but I would not mount it on a defensive gun. My 22/45 is a range toy/suppressor host and not something I would carry, even though I did buy a holster for it because I can’t seem to resist obtaining a holster for every handgun I own (it’s a sickness…). If I ever decide to use said holster, the thumb ledge simply unbolts for easy removal.

It works as designed, even though the 22/45 doesn’t have much recoil to begin with, and with the suppressor attached, almost no recoil. So do I need it? Not really, but I like it anyway. Cool

I find it amusing that TANDEMKROSS named their part “Accelerator” which is another generic term for a “gas pedal” Lol I wonder if the guys at TANDEMKROSS had read this thread when they named their part? ROFL Big Grin

This lengthy thread was an entertaining read for my Sunday morning. I missed it when it was first posted. Wink

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post