SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    "Gas Pedals" Yea or Nay?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Gas Pedals" Yea or Nay? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wow. “You reached out to others to confirm”. So you want us to believe you don’t know if your company has ever done this? Are you the owner, yes or no? If you are then you are a liar. If you say you aren’t I’m not sure I actually believe you.

Enjoy peddling your douche pedals.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 320fan:
I repeat I have been totally honest and truthful.
Dude, give it up. The damage is done. Best you can do now is go away and hope this thread fades into obscurity. All you're doing now is digging yourself into an ever-deeper hole

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
1- Noob
2- Dishonest; got caught
3- Talking down to members as if they are children
4- Keeps doubling down trying to weasel his way out to save face

Yeah, just go the hell away, already. One doesn't get a 2nd chance to make a good 1st impression.

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
At least we got Para’s jack in the box comment out of it.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious!

Posts: 5734 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At least if I go to Jack in the Box and speak into the clown face, I get a cheeseburger.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
I repeat I have been totally honest and truthful.

If you want to be pedantic about introductions, I will clear the air. I should have said I reached out to others related to company and confirmed we never took anybody to court. Basically to correct a lie about the company that is litigious.

That said the main trusts of my posts have been to correct errors about copycats that dont work.

Have you ever heard, "Oh, I tried a Gas Pedal" and it didnt work for me"? Was it a real Gas Pedal Brand used correctly or Brand X ? What does that confusion do to the person who wants an easier way to defend themselves, and is preconditioned with incorrect information.

I would say its a shame that folks these days call others bad names so easily, without knowing about the subject, or caring what it shows about themselves, like dishonesty

Actually what's a shame is that 'folks' are so quick to lie and deceive (and even use veiled threats) in order to get what they want rather than being upfront, honest and fully transparent. Roll Eyes

And now here we are...You resurrected an all but forgotten 6-month old one page thread with a handful of posts, and now we've added FIVE PAGES of add'l comments on how dishonest you are! See how that works... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8877 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incoherent
posted Hide Post
ok, there a just a very few dogpilers that have done their job. Hope it makes you haters feel better. I am done playing in your pig pen. Bottom line opposables grip clean house in competition (wining national championship 8 years in a row) and PDs and SWAT team use them daily.Gas Pedal grip has cred. Haters have hypothetical lies that show their ill will.

Posts: 7 | Registered: October 12, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Well, do let the door hit you on the way out. And don't come back now, you hear? Lol.

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Freakin' half-wit. Not a single coherent thought to be found.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am done playing in your pig pen.
Promise?

Funny thing is: 320fan could have actually helped his brand by introducing himself and respectfully arguing his position. Maybe even karma'ing an original Gas Pedal® to promote his product.

Instead he's probably done his brand more damage in the last eight days here than his competitors will do in years

You can almost bet this thread will be referenced by members here when they see questions about his products show up on other gun forums.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
ok, there a just a very few dogpilers that have done their job. Hope it makes you haters feel better. I am done playing in your pig pen. Bottom line opposables grip clean house in competition (wining national championship 8 years in a row) and PDs and SWAT team use them daily.Gas Pedal grip has cred. Haters have hypothetical lies that show their ill will.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Does this word haters® hold some special power of which I am unaware?

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
ok, ( -5 No capital letter ) there a ( -10 Syntax error, maybe use the word are? ) just a very few dogpilers that have done their job. Hope it makes you haters feel better. I am done playing in your pig pen. Bottom line ( -5 Could use some punctuation here? ) opposables grip clean house in competition ( -20 Sentence construction ) (wining ( -5 Spelling, unless you are using Merlot ) national championship ( -3 championships for? ) 8 years in a row) and PDs and SWAT team ( -3 Shouldn't this be the plural word of teams? ) use them daily. ( -2 Improper spacing ) Gas Pedal grip has cred. Haters have hypothetical lies that show their ill will.

I'll give you a 47 for your efforts. Wink I know a 12 year old with better English. Are you sure this company wants you representing them?

Next time introduce yourself and organization from the start. For example:

Hi, My name is Ellie. I am a representative of Power Pach.
We represent a international chain and manufacturer of elephant piss energy drinks. EPEDs are a highly competitive market.
We specialize in Asian and African EPEDs as well as the Power Pach exclusive: Wooly Mammoth EPEDs.
If you have any questions about EPEDs, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have since we hold the patents and IP rights for the EPED.
We cannot answer any questions concerning elephant poop coffee, as the copyrights are owned by an organization that will remain anonymous.
You'll get super charged with a Power Pach!
Thanks, Ellie Phant

I be hatin', but doin' my job!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
320fan actually thinks he's clever with words....exposes him as a complete phony.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Maybe you and Evan Hafer can go have a circle jerk and laugh at us deplorables for wanting to do away with lying douchebags who dirty the gun community.

And it is not hate, it is annoyance, and amusement that someone so stupid can flame out in this fashion. You're not important enough to hate.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I wonder if it's the same guy answering a question on Amazon, it took me a few minutes to find what Sig it is for. Fuckin tool

https://www.amazon.com/Gas-Ped...cement/dp/B08PC71M9V

"Question:change your title maybe to have the model it goes to? I own a 365, and will be cancelling my order and leaving 1 star.

Answer:Its in the product description, several of the customer questions, and a lot of the reviews. Its easy to make miss things when you spend less than 3 minutes looking at something before you throw money at it.
By Eric on December 6, 2021"

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hereafter I shall refer to them by their synonym: flatulence bar. Thank you 320fan for letting me know.

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Elvis has left the building

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
It’s SUNDAY! He was supposed to got out in a fiery ka boom!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post