SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days? Login/Join 
Member
posted Hide Post
Og s&w bodyguard
938 equinox
365xl
 
Posts: 662 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Sig P365 & Glock 43X. I carry the 365 the most.




...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
 
Posts: 4628 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
I have neither carried a gun nor been to the range all year long. I do miss shooting. Here’s hoping 2027 will be better. When I start up again, it will be the CC9, or maybe the P239 .357SIG, or maybe a Colt Commander that has caught my eye recently but has yet to come home with me.


_______________

If anyone has any factory P239 .357 SIG +1 mag extensions, I need (5) of them. Email in profile thx!
 
Posts: 1884 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Larry_K
posted Hide Post
M&P 2.0 compact 4" 9mm
But one day I did carry my lcr 357mag (went to a clients office and it is a bit less likely to print).


________________________
 
Posts: 1347 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: August 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of HawkeyeJohn
posted Hide Post
HSc, P232, P238
 
Posts: 385 | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Up at the cabin and out in the woods a bunch this month, so added the P220 two tone elite 10mm to the carry mix, stuffed with some heavy solids for things that don't walk upright.
 
Posts: 928 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
A J frame and a P365.


_____________________________
'I'm pretty fly for a white guy'.

 
Posts: 7369 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
H&K P30L, Staccato CS, and Ruger Super Blackhawk in .480 Ruger.


_______________________________________
Do you only play? Or can you shoot too?
 
Posts: 788 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
P2000SK, Bodyguard 2.0 CC, or a Shield Plus.



 
Posts: 1997 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Sig 365


RC
 
Posts: 1983 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Sig P365 along with an NAA PUG in the right front pocket. Every day.




"Prepared in mind and resources"
 
Posts: 1425 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Currently in Tineo, Spain hiking the Camino Primitivo. No gun. No knife. Travelled with carry-on luggage only, so I couldn't bring one. I miss the knife more. You don't realize how often you use a knife until you don't have one. Freaking TSA and their stupid security theater rules Mad.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Any comments made by this poster are my own and do not reflect the views or opinions of my employer.
 
Posts: 12034 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Last 30 days has been like living on the surface of the sun so my carry has been a J-frame 38 spl or a 32 Seecamp. Not ideal, but they’re better than a sharp stick.


_________________________
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last” - Winston Churchil
 
Posts: 3380 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Sig 938 Equinox and XDM elite 3.8 10mm hiking in NC
 
Posts: 2482 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
You don't realize how often you use a knife until you don't have one.


TRUTH. I’ve carried a knife of some kind or another since I was like 7 or 8. I feel naked without a knife and a light. Even something as simple as a small SAK, I’m not talking “stab a bitch” knives Razz just useful blades.

In my 52 years I’ve never had to shoot anybody (thank God and may it ever be so) but I’ve used a Knife and or light damn near daily.

Carrying my……P2000 again today, but I have been putting a G43X through its paces and have carried it a couple times as of late. I am generally not a Glock acolyte. I like them, I own them, I’ve carried them but in general I have more respect for the platform then love. That said I absolutely LOVE the 48 and 43X.


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
 
Posts: 8795 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
TRUTH. I’ve carried a knife of some kind or another since I was like 7 or 8. I feel naked without a knife and a light. Even something as simple as a small SAK, I’m not talking “stab a bitch” knives just useful blades.


Yeah, even one of those little micro SAKs would be better than nothing. I don't know why the TSA gets so worked up about stuff like that....the airline served us metal silverware that would have made a more dangerous weapon than one of those.

I actually stopped by the hardware store today here in Tineo and looked at their selection...lots of overpriced junk, and I wasn't willing to spend more on a knife than I spent on lodging today, so I'm still going without.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Any comments made by this poster are my own and do not reflect the views or opinions of my employer.
 
Posts: 12034 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Sig P365 for Sunday go to church, the rest of the time it's my PSA Micro Dagger or the Glock 43x.
I think I carried my Glock 19 once in the past month, but with colder weather coming I'll carry it more often since I'll be wearing a jacket to cover it most of the time.




Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.
 
Posts: 3848 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of BKLYNIRISH
posted Hide Post
Work- G45 with Acro P2- 40-60hrs a week
G21 in the honor guard uniform
S&W 642 or G43 as back-up

Workout Gear Carry-P226 9mm in a fanny pack

General off-duty carry:
Nighthawk'd Colt Wiley Clapp Commander
Nighthawk'd S.A. Range Officer Operator 9mm
Alchemy Quantico HiCap Carry
P365
 
Posts: 75 | Registered: January 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
P938 and p365 macro.
Often carry a g19 or RXM but they have sat in the safe lately.
 
Posts: 2800 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Summer, mostly the Hellcat and as it get cooler the G19 Gen6.


Joe
Back in Tx.
 
Posts: 2693 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days?

© SIGforum 2026