SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days? Login/Join 
Member
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Always have folding knife, different size depending of outdoor activity. Recently went to Sweden no knives permitted to be carried.Felt naked and I don't have much in the way of fingernails which I compensate with a pocket knife. The no knife rule is bogus.


U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member
 
Posts: 2013 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 (29 days) S&W M&P 340 (1 day).
 
Posts: 530 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
SIG P250 Compact in .357SIG
 
Posts: 21 | Location: Texas Hill Country  | Registered: November 30, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abnmacv:
Always have folding knife, different size depending of outdoor activity. Recently went to Sweden no knives permitted to be carried.Felt naked and I don't have much in the way of fingernails which I compensate with a pocket knife. The no knife rule is bogus.


I scored the world's shittiest small kitchen knife at a grocery store in O Cadavo a few days ago for one Euro. The blade feels like thin spring steel, but at least I can now cut my vegetables up for my salads and get into packaging. And I won't feel bad leaving it behind at the last albergue, which I'm sadly going to have to do before the end of our trip since we're taking the train back to Madrid and they have security checkpoints with x-ray machines. So the last few days of our trip I'll be knifeless again. I'm in no rush to get home and go back to work, but it'll be nice to have a knife and gun again.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Any comments made by this poster are my own and do not reflect the views or opinions of my employer.
 
Posts: 12034 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Smith 642 no ILS. Pocket carry it anytime I'm not at work (school employee). I have two in case one ever goes down. They won't, but I like having 2. And I also have a 37-3 in case they both go down.
 
Posts: 4779 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days?

© SIGforum 2026