SIGforum
What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/3260088125

September 12, 2026, 09:28 AM
mhughes
What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days?
Og s&w bodyguard
938 equinox
365xl
September 12, 2026, 11:47 AM
lkdr1989
Sig P365 & Glock 43X. I carry the 365 the most.




...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
September 12, 2026, 07:10 PM
FP2000H
I have neither carried a gun nor been to the range all year long. I do miss shooting. Here’s hoping 2027 will be better. When I start up again, it will be the CC9, or maybe the P239 .357SIG, or maybe a Colt Commander that has caught my eye recently but has yet to come home with me.


_______________

If anyone has any factory P239 .357 SIG +1 mag extensions, I need (5) of them. Email in profile thx!
September 12, 2026, 08:30 PM
Larry_K
M&P 2.0 compact 4" 9mm
But one day I did carry my lcr 357mag (went to a clients office and it is a bit less likely to print).


________________________
September 12, 2026, 09:06 PM
HawkeyeJohn
HSc, P232, P238
September 12, 2026, 09:17 PM
inspcalahan
Up at the cabin and out in the woods a bunch this month, so added the P220 two tone elite 10mm to the carry mix, stuffed with some heavy solids for things that don't walk upright.
September 20, 2026, 09:11 PM
SgtGold
A J frame and a P365.


_____________________________
'I'm pretty fly for a white guy'.

September 20, 2026, 10:17 PM
tenmm
H&K P30L, Staccato CS, and Ruger Super Blackhawk in .480 Ruger.


_______________________________________
Do you only play? Or can you shoot too?
September 21, 2026, 12:16 AM
bcjwriter
P2000SK, Bodyguard 2.0 CC, or a Shield Plus.



September 21, 2026, 08:48 PM
RC
Sig 365


RC
September 22, 2026, 06:55 AM
Minnow
Sig P365 along with an NAA PUG in the right front pocket. Every day.




"Prepared in mind and resources"
September 22, 2026, 07:18 AM
92fstech
Currently in Tineo, Spain hiking the Camino Primitivo. No gun. No knife. Travelled with carry-on luggage only, so I couldn't bring one. I miss the knife more. You don't realize how often you use a knife until you don't have one. Freaking TSA and their stupid security theater rules Mad.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Any comments made by this poster are my own and do not reflect the views or opinions of my employer.
September 22, 2026, 07:33 AM
dking271
Last 30 days has been like living on the surface of the sun so my carry has been a J-frame 38 spl or a 32 Seecamp. Not ideal, but they’re better than a sharp stick.


_________________________
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last” - Winston Churchil
September 22, 2026, 08:40 AM
valkyrie1
Sig 938 Equinox and XDM elite 3.8 10mm hiking in NC
September 22, 2026, 09:03 AM
cslinger
quote:
You don't realize how often you use a knife until you don't have one.


TRUTH. I’ve carried a knife of some kind or another since I was like 7 or 8. I feel naked without a knife and a light. Even something as simple as a small SAK, I’m not talking “stab a bitch” knives Razz just useful blades.

In my 52 years I’ve never had to shoot anybody (thank God and may it ever be so) but I’ve used a Knife and or light damn near daily.

Carrying my……P2000 again today, but I have been putting a G43X through its paces and have carried it a couple times as of late. I am generally not a Glock acolyte. I like them, I own them, I’ve carried them but in general I have more respect for the platform then love. That said I absolutely LOVE the 48 and 43X.


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
September 22, 2026, 02:35 PM
92fstech
quote:
TRUTH. I’ve carried a knife of some kind or another since I was like 7 or 8. I feel naked without a knife and a light. Even something as simple as a small SAK, I’m not talking “stab a bitch” knives just useful blades.


Yeah, even one of those little micro SAKs would be better than nothing. I don't know why the TSA gets so worked up about stuff like that....the airline served us metal silverware that would have made a more dangerous weapon than one of those.

I actually stopped by the hardware store today here in Tineo and looked at their selection...lots of overpriced junk, and I wasn't willing to spend more on a knife than I spent on lodging today, so I'm still going without.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Any comments made by this poster are my own and do not reflect the views or opinions of my employer.
September 25, 2026, 03:22 AM
Todd Huffman
Sig P365 for Sunday go to church, the rest of the time it's my PSA Micro Dagger or the Glock 43x.
I think I carried my Glock 19 once in the past month, but with colder weather coming I'll carry it more often since I'll be wearing a jacket to cover it most of the time.




Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.
September 25, 2026, 06:40 AM
BKLYNIRISH
Work- G45 with Acro P2- 40-60hrs a week
G21 in the honor guard uniform
S&W 642 or G43 as back-up

Workout Gear Carry-P226 9mm in a fanny pack

General off-duty carry:
Nighthawk'd Colt Wiley Clapp Commander
Nighthawk'd S.A. Range Officer Operator 9mm
Alchemy Quantico HiCap Carry
P365
September 25, 2026, 10:00 AM
amc
P938 and p365 macro.
Often carry a g19 or RXM but they have sat in the safe lately.
September 25, 2026, 10:36 AM
Blackwater
Summer, mostly the Hellcat and as it get cooler the G19 Gen6.


Joe
Back in Tx.