SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days? Login/Join 
Member
posted Hide Post
Sig P229RX and Kimber K6s


"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"
 
Posts: 452 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Sig P365XL (with Wilson grips)
Sig P210 carry

Now, I thought I qualified as a pistol hipster with that latter choice, but I got nothing on the (multiple!) guys who EDC a 1903 pocket hammerless. Nice!

I’d have to find a holster for my Benelli B76 to match that game.
 
Posts: 952 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Most of the time it is either a Glock 43x MOS or
Glock 19 Gen6. On a couple of occasions, I carried a P365x with Wilson Combat grip module with the added weights.


Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

 
Posts: 5666 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of gunsmoke92
posted Hide Post
The past 30 days I've tried to spread the wealth using the P365 in a Tyrant Snub nose, a P365X mounted in a WC X/XL module with a Vortex Defender CCW, my Ruger SR1911 Officer 9mm, and my CZ 75 Compact. Sharing is caring.


The best defense is a good offense, and I'm really offensive. Wink
 
Posts: 315 | Location: Rigby,ID | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of JMB239
posted Hide Post
Sig P938 Legion and Seecamp 32 are my daily carry


__________________________
Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."
 
Posts: 786 | Location: PA | Registered: October 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
HK CC9, I have caried in a pocket holster since Nov 2024.
 
Posts: 1302 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Summer hot days mean two guns in rotation:
-Ruger LCR in .327 Federal Magnum
-S&W CSX E-series in 9mm.

Church duty means 10mm:
-S&W M&P or
-1911 Commander

When fall hits, then the rotation will change.
 
Posts: 3974 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
G43 and P239SAS.

I live about 1/2 mile from a state with ridiculous magazine capacity laws. Until the Supreme Court kills them off (the magazine restrictions, not the actual state) or the LEOSA amendments pass, I'm staying "legal."
 
Posts: 2745 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I just got back from overseas so nothing for a bit but now G19.6.
 
Posts: 3287 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
S&W Shield 9mm (Gen 1) or a SIG P365.
But with recent dog attacks in Washington Park I got out my S&W99 in .40.
Dale


POW/MIA: You are Not Forgotten
 
Posts: 489 | Location: East St.Louis, Il. | Registered: June 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Sig 365x w/Wilson grip, Glock 43x, Glock 17





10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)
 
Posts: 2572 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
G26…if I have pants on, it’s there.
Open carried my G34 the other day out in the desert. The 26 was in the console.


--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
 
Posts: 4554 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
^^^Shoulder holster when you don’t have pants on? Cool
 
Posts: 886 | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
An old Shield and an AF Romulus.
 
Posts: 11618 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver:
^^^Shoulder holster when you don’t have pants on? Cool

No.
If I don’t have pants on it means I was woken up and that’s the Mossberg 500s job. Wink


--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
 
Posts: 4554 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Logout]  
badguybuster
Member
posted August 25, 2026 07:52 PM Hide Post
Sig P229RX and Kimber K6s
 
Posts: 43 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: September 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Older P229 "no rail" in 40 S&W with Holosun green dot.

For nightstand duty there's a .223 with suppressor and LEP light. Point of aim is in center or LEP light spot - so basically illuminate, point and shoot.
 
Posts: 1357 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Today will be the first carry of the KelTec PR-3AT, but I'll have the P200 along for backup... since the KT is new....
 
Posts: 28602 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
P365, or a LCP.


____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
 
Posts: 14013 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
P365 or my Walther PDP Pro 3.5".


___________________________
"Opinions vary" -Dalton
 
Posts: 1773 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What guns have you actually carried in the last 30 days?

© SIGforum 2026