SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much all the new form 1’s going in will affect form 4’s in the pipeline. Just my luck, I’ve been waiting on a form 4 since June 1. Now it’ll probably be delayed till Christmas.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
9-months later, Silencer Central Banish ATF approved yesterday. 9-months!

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got an eForm 4 (individual) back for a guy the other day.

Filed 5/10/22
Approved 2/7/23

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eform4 filed April 24,2022
Approved 1/17/23
Picked it up today
Odessa 9

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EForm4
AOW
Submitted 5/30/22
Approved 2/26/23

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eform4 5/31/2022 to 2/28/2023. Looks like the ATF now starts on June. My next is July so that looks like May.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received four or five eForm 4s back last week that were all from the first week of June. Three of them were for one customer and I submitted them in the space of about 20 minutes (about as fast as I could get it all done in eForms). Those three were approved on three separate days all with different examiners.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
It would seem ATF has arbitrarily decided 9 months is the new waiting period.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5150 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anybody have eform1 in the pipeline? Wondering if the brace panic has increased wait times.

Posts: 770 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I overheard at my local shop that a customer had an eform 1 back in about 45 days. This was last week so fairly recent. I did not hear if it was taxed or exempt. I would assume exempt.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Last year my tax paid eform 1 took 33 days.

I did a tax exempt on 1/17 and another in February.
Someone did a tax exempt and got an approval in 64 days. If I get my first one this week, I will report back.

Waiting on SilencerShop now about a form 4. They’re not very fast in responding. I haven’t ordered from them since before 41P.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8017 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This one seems a bit ahead of the curve. Form4 submitted 6/22/22 received today.
Tax paid F1's have gone to the birds. Was pretty regular at 30-40 days. Now have some over 70.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
My latest Form1 submission ($200 stamp) must have been caught with the Form1 rush because of the brace. I submitted mine 01/13 (I did not even know that was the date they announced the Brace Ruling). It has been 2 months. Still waiting. My other Form1 I submitted October 2022 only took 34 days. A friend of mine was approved in 8 days, last year. I guess we have to wait longer now with all of those submissions for the brace amnesty or registry.

Still waiting on my Form4, submitted September 2022.

quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
Does anybody have eform1 in the pipeline? Wondering if the brace panic has increased wait times.

Posts: 1885 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I submitted 3 eF1s on 2/2/23. Two were approved 1st week of March. Last approved a week and a half after.

Posts: 2010 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I may have to give them a call on Monday and check the status. I checked my ATF account and there is no movement.

quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
I submitted 3 eF1s on 2/2/23. Two were approved 1st week of March. Last approved a week and a half after.

Posts: 1885 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just for the record they have not touched any of my F1's from January.

posted Hide Post
Eform4
Submitted 6/13/22
Approved 3/21/23

Note: I got rid of the email account that was used to create my eforms account last July/August. I updated my email account information, with a new address, in my eforms account. I DID NOT receive an email, concerning this approval. It could be because that change was made while this form was in process.

If this turnaround is any indication, I should see another a week or so into May. I still intend to do my next one(s) on paper; I got the prints done the other day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KSGM,

Posts: 2148 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
3 eF1s submitted 3/10. 1st has been approved 3/28. Two to go. Filed as an individual and used an EFT.

Edited to add: 2nd of 3 approved this afternoon. One left!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vgex,

Posts: 2010 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I guess my eF1 submitted January 13th is buried under someone's stack of papers. I called yesterday and spoke with someone with ATF. They confirmed receiving my eF1 01/13 and receiving my fingerprint card 01/17. I was told to just wait. Frown

quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
3 eF1s submitted 3/10. 1st has been approved 3/28. Two to go. Filed as an individual and used an EFT.

Edited to add: 2nd of 3 approved this afternoon. One left!

posted Hide Post
Interesting ride for me.

Suppressor #1 - eFiled 5/10/22, got approved on 2/2/23 but neither I nor my FFL were notified, so when I called yesterday the NFA lady (who was super nice by the way) said it was already approved back in Feb. I called my FFL and they said they had no notification, and that I was the third customer of theirs who had approvals in the Feb/March timeframe who didn't get notified by the ATF.

Suppressor #2 - eFiled about a month after the first one, and lo and behold, I get a notification this morning that it had just been approved. Picked up both suppressors this afternoon.

Suppressor #3 - eFiled back in Dec. of 2022. We'll see when this one gets approved, but 90 days is out the window it seems. Hopefully at least I'll get a notification on it. Wink

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post