SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Anyone who eFiled a Form 1 in Jan or Feb 2014 get it back yet? It appears that a few people on nfatracker.com who submitted an eForm 1 Trust in Jan/Feb have gotten their stamps. I submitted mine 2/23/2014.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Mine went in 2/24, so make sure to let me know when you get yours so I can keep an eye out for mine. Smile

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erikras:
Anyone who eFiled a Form 1 in Jan or Feb 2014 get it back yet? It appears that a few people on nfatracker.com who submitted an eForm 1 Trust in Jan/Feb have gotten their stamps. I submitted mine 2/23/2014.

Just had a guy that E-filed in March got his in today. 57 days total.

Posts: 472 | Location: NE Mississippi | Registered: May 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dvdeick:
quote:
Originally posted by erikras:

Just had a guy that E-filed in March got his in today. 57 days total.

Thanks! That was the confirmation that I was looking for.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Paper form 4 sent in September came back this week. Need to go to my dealer and get it and might as well file three more form 4s since it doesn't look like eform 4 is coming back anytime soon.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Looking at the NFA tracker website some of the guys who e-filed at the same time or after me are getting their approvals. I'm trying to not get too excited! Cool

Waiting on a Specwar 762 submitted mid Jan and an Osprey 45 submitted early Feb.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if the eForms website gets updated with an Internal Control Number and Finalized Date when yours gets processed? Not sure if they're still updating the site since they're no longer accepting Form 1 and 4's.

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
My question is what address/display name does the approval email come from? I have a form 1 in, so it will be coming straight to me. Want to make sure I don't miss the email...

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
anything with atf? i'll check my old email.

my one from 12/06/13 came from:
eforms.notifications@atf.gov

My one that is already approved doesn't show an internal control number, just the finalized date.

I'm waiting on another one to get finalized from 03/14/14.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Went to pick up my .45 suppressor today.

Dealer mailed it in (form 4 trust) on 09/09/13, it was approved 05/14/14.

Just had him mail off another paper form 4 (trust) for a Specwar 5.56.

Not minority enough!

Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Just got my Specwar 762 approved! Form 4 trust eFiled on 1/12/14. Here it is on the Scar 17:

SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent in my paperwork back in September...Just got the call to come by and pick up the can today!

Posts: 219 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Three Form 4s and a Form 1 (all trust) submitted today, 3 June 2014. Now the waiting starts...

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received a call from my dealer today that 1 of the 2 stamps (filed on one form) arrived today.. These were initially filed in Feb '13. :-/

Posts: 46 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainmaker5505
posted Hide Post
Form 1 just came in the mail Saturday. Sent 8/28/13, approved 5/28/14. 556 patrol upper in the mail to ADCO today. Only another week or 2!

"America could use some turpentine, all the way from Hollywierd to New York City." -- Phil Robertson

Posts: 464 | Location: Oxford, PA | Registered: January 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Support Your Local
Red and Black
Picture of Snidely Whiplash
posted Hide Post
I bought my suppressor in November. Sadly, the paperwork for the CLEO sign off was lost and I had to get new paperwork. I mailed off the forms in mid-January.

I just called the ATF and it went pending in mid-April. She told me it would be FEBRUARY before it clears. Son of a bitch, what a long process.

Posts: 4695 | Location: Up Shit Creek (it's better tha DOWN it) | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I e-filed a couple of cans on January 30. They were placed in an NFA trust. Stamps for both came in this morning. Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: April 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Efiled a Form 1 Trust on February 1, 2014. Approved today, June 12, 2014. Full post with range report tomorrow evening in the rifle lounge.

v/r

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Just got my Osprey 45 approved! Submitted on 2/2/14, approved on 6/10/14.

SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
Efiled a Form 1 Trust on February 1, 2014. Approved today, June 12, 2014. Full post with range report tomorrow evening in the rifle lounge.

v/r

Would you be so kind as to share your control number? You can X out the last 3 digits, really only interested in the beginning of it. Trying to figure out where I'm at in the mix... I submitted 2/26.

Thanks!!