SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 128
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
résidait cajun regardant un couyon tête du pays
Picture of neiltus
posted Hide Post
My electronic 4 is so close I can taste it.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by neiltus:

I'm hoping for some batch approval goodness from my 2/26 F1. I have 2 F4s, 3/26 and 3/28. That would be sweet. SBR and a pair of SDN6s all in one day.. Oooooooh....

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stormaway
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
Just got my Osprey 45 approved! Submitted on 2/2/14, approved on 6/10/14.

Wow! That's great. Did you submit electronically?

Posts: 39 | Registered: June 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
Efiled a Form 1 Trust on February 1, 2014. Approved today, June 12, 2014. Full post with range report tomorrow evening in the rifle lounge.

v/r

Would you be so kind as to share your control number? You can X out the last 3 digits, really only interested in the beginning of it. Trying to figure out where I'm at in the mix... I submitted 2/26.

Thanks!!

Control Number was 201474xxx. Submitted Feb 1 2014 on Trust. Approved June 12, 2014.

As soon as my Paper form 4 goes pending I will update this thread.

I wish we had a thread that had all the relevant information; including control numbers. Although I dont know how much traffic it would get.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
I'm 201492xxx.

Looks like I've got a bit yet.. Hoping for some batch approval goodness!

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stormaway:
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
Just got my Osprey 45 approved! Submitted on 2/2/14, approved on 6/10/14.

Wow! That's great. Did you submit electronically?

Yep that was eFiled by the dealer I purchased it from. I used a trust.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of neiltus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Submitted Feb 26, form4.

Stamp in June 26

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Submitted Feb 26, form4.

Stamp in June 26

Would you mind sharing your control # so I can get an idea? I'm waiting on a F1 from 2/26... My control # is a few posts up.

Thanks!!

Picture of neiltus
posted Hide Post
control number is …915xx.

Just noticed that the name and address returned on the 1140 are my work, and credit card billing address.

The trust document used my residence.

They are in different counties.

Wonder if this is an issue?

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Not sure about your question, but hot damn! That's only 500 away from me! Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day!

Picture of neiltus
posted Hide Post
Spoke with ATF, not an issue.

The shop this was purchased from has a full-time ATF liasion in house. Interesting to note.

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with my examiner.

After being involved in a thread on another site, I sent an email to Lee Alston-Williams inquiring on the criteria used for batch-approving submissions.

She forwarded the email to my examiner, who called me.

He said they are actively trying to do batch approvals on the eForms stuff to clear them out of the system. He asked me to email my control number to him and he would look into it for me.

Who knows?

He also explained the reason why they can't do batch approvals on paper. It's NUTS!

The forms get entered into the system, sure. And they can see them in a search, sure.

BUT - they must still go and retrieve the PAPER FORM when they get to a paper application. That's right - they have to go to a pile of boxes with 60,000 forms in them, and find the PAPER FORM, and then take that back to their desk to do their work.

How ridiculous is that?

It was a very interesting conversation. I'm not entirely sure anything will come of it, but he sure was a really nice guy and it was a pleasure to talk to him. If anyone has any questions about any of their stuff, you really shouldn't hesitate to call those folks. Very nice, very helpful. They really want to do better, but are just mired in the red tape, like the rest of us. Frown

recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:

It was a very interesting conversation. I'm not entirely sure anything will come of it, but he sure was a really nice guy and it was a pleasure to talk to him. If anyone has any questions about any of their stuff, you really shouldn't hesitate to call those folks. Very nice, very helpful. They really want to do better, but are just mired in the red tape, like the rest of us. Frown

I agree wholeheartedly, Mr. Pickles answered all of my questions when he called me to discuss a problem with my trust paperwork. Luckily it just got corrupted when uploaded and I was able to just reupload.

I would just say, please don't call the examiners directly unless you are investigating a problem with the paperwork, I think we would all rather them work directly on the forms, instead of answer idle questions about processes Smile.

My form 4 paper went pending on June 11, 2014, I didn't get the control number.

I begged and pleaded with Mr. Pickles to please try and batch my paper 4 with the eform 1 that he was approving and he wished he could but couldn't. I didn't ask for details, but what was said above definitely makes sense.

ETA: Contractor answering the phones was very polite, but gave me an April date for approval. I believe with the new information out there it should be much shorter, somewhere before Xmas I hope.

How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of neiltus
posted Hide Post
I will also agree with the two of yall. The two times I have spoken with someone from the ATF, they are extremely polite and helpful. Each time I came away thinking, 'wow, these people are on our side'.

Just wish I could say that about the IRS.

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Yeah, buddy! 6:34 this morning. Efile form 1 from 2/26.

Emailed my dealer asking about the two eform 4s. Hopefully pick those up later or tomorrow. This morning is the Wisconsin sigforum shoot, so I can't go right now anyway. Ugh! (im hosting) lol

Also still need a 1 1/8" crow foot wrench for the barrel nut.

recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:

Emailed my dealer asking about the two eform 4s. Hopefully pick those up later or tomorrow. This morning is the Wisconsin sigforum shoot, so I can't go right now anyway. Ugh! (im hosting) lol

Congrats! I so wish I had been a irresponsible adult and bought my suppressor when eforms was still up Frown.

Whereabouts in Wisconsin, I have family up near the Mercer area.

How's your cardio?

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Congrats! I so wish I had been a irresponsible adult and bought my suppressor when eforms was still up Frown.

Whereabouts in Wisconsin, I have family up near the Mercer area.

I'm smack in the middle. Literally, one town south of me is the exact center of the state.

Didn't hear from my dealer today, I think he went out of town for the weekend. Not a big deal, I need to load up some subs yet, and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow (actually storming right now, so)...

Picture of neiltus
posted Hide Post
4 more stamps in. Submitted the week of 03/03.

recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:

Details man! We needs them

How's your cardio?

Picture of neiltus
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Details man! We needs them

7.62x2