SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
I think some inventory person at Midway will be job hunting when Larry finds out what great deals we got on our Emerson's.

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
10X-Shooter

Here is a comparison shot for you

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5645 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
My 5. Lovely set.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
My new cufflinks:

Earlier this summmer I asked and received permission from Mr. Emerson for D&L at Steel Flame to create these for me. I just got the call, and they are on their way to me!

They appear on the website now as a pre-order item. LINK

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5645 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Yikes! $480?

I like some of the custom stuff on the Emerson website, but I think I'd rather have a few extra knives!

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
Yikes! $480?

I like some of the custom stuff on the Emerson website, but I think I'd rather have a few extra knives!

Wouldn't really help towards the one's I'm looking at next

LINK

LINK

LINK

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Dang, Chuck...You're exhibiting extraordinary good taste there...Get the Gov't. Mule first...Then Karma it right here! Smile

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
Dang, Chuck...You're exhibiting extraordinary good taste there...Get the Gov't. Mule first...Then Karma it right here! Smile

Thanks, brother. I'll keep that in mind Smile

posted Hide Post
I saw the full dress Damascus GJ. Beautiful!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I need a better job...

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
quote:
10X-Shooter

Here is a comparison shot for you

Those are extremely cool. I love the Gasser.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Thanks 10X-Shooter! I really like this one as well. The dual metal ones are pricier

STARLINGEAR COPPER OPERATOR BEAD BRASS HAT

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
I like the Cuff Links Chuck. So those are the first ones Steele Flame made? I can't tell from the pics, are the eyes Tritium?

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
I like the Cuff Links Chuck. So those are the first ones Steele Flame made? I can't tell from the pics, are the eyes Tritium?

Thanks! Yes, these are the first pair ever made. I am expecting them in the mail tomorrow. I don't believe they added tritium. It should be the depth on the original carving + a trick of the light being deceptive in the photo.

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
They are here!

They are even better than imagined and hoped.

Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Kryptek handled models for Christmas 2014.

I don't need another knife... I don't need another knife...

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Oh wow, they are in stock already? Thank you for posting that.

Maybe I'm missing something, but the kryptec has never done anything for me.

Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
A lot of times the pattern doesn't look all that great.

The 7 in that shot looks great.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Not for me...Now, I did like the digital camo...

Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
I can't figure how i lived without this thing. Thanks to a sf member and vendor, TwoRivers, i procured my first real 'tactical' knife, an Emerson cqc-7bw, plain blade with wave feature and liner lock. This thing is unreal in terms of the quality. The handles are great, and the blade seems incredibly sturdy.

I needed a good knife to keep on me particularly on shift at the fire department, and this should do just fine.

Thanks again Ken! Impeccable service guys, Ken is where you need to go for a new knife.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post