SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shelia Jackson Lee is dead.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shelia Jackson Lee is dead. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
I am not giddy about someone dying of cancer.
I don't give a rat's ass how she died.

Some of you behave as if cancer should be revered and spoken of in respectful, hushed tones. Frankly, I think it's downright silly. You've got evil people like this idiotic racist parasite and some of you want to cut her slack because she (gasp!) had cancer!

This is for those of you who behave this way:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...320088805#7320088805
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, happy fucking day! And I don't give a fuck if anyone doesn't like my ELATION at hearing this joyous news.

I do not understand- nor do I even care to try- this silly shit about how someone "wouldn't wish cancer on anyone". I find this ridiculous. Murderers, rapists, child molesters, thieves who steal the life-savings of people who worked their entire lives for a little nest egg. Despots, psychopaths, public servants too Goddamned stupid to breathe and who have parked their ass in a spot for years, which needed to be filled by someone who might actually help their constituents- HELLO?

She needs to be fucking gone and this seems to be the only way. She has access to the best healthcare available, paid for by you and I.

HELL YES I'm glad she's got cancer. HELL YES I fucking wish it on her and I hope she goes quickly.

What the actual fuck, boys and girls??? This idiotic racist sack of shit is a big part of the problem and the day she kicks I will dance in the Goddamned street.

Clear enough? "Karma" my lily-white ass! My being overjoyed that one of the people who is responsible for the horrid state of my country is terminally ill is not karma for me. It's karma for this soon to be gone fucking idiot.

The grim reaper will take me when it's my time. In the meanwhile, I'll be happy when I hear that someone like this obstructionist imbecile is on their way out, whether or not it offends the delicate sensibilities of others.

Woo Hoo!!!

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
You could even say that Pancreatic cancer was too fast for her. Should have suffered longer in pain. She deserved it.

Posts: 4908 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I hope she's smoking a turd right now in hell.

Bitch.

Posts: 7380 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Let me see how well my blood pressure pill is working today. How is your blood pressure today?

I saw this video a few years ago, forgot about it, just remembered it.

Posts: 11964 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Wouldn’t it be something if an elected official gave up THEIR seat to a school teacher.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Being from where I'm from, and thinking things couldn't get worse, my question for ya'll Texans is:

Who's next?

Hell, I didn't think we could find a bigger piece of shit than lighfoot... and look at what we're dealing with now.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8506 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
I recently lost my favorite sister in law to Pancreatic cancer. I despised that bitch forever.
But she probably had grandchildren that loved her, and I won't be the one to cast the first stone.

You have changed my mind. I forgot what a fucking pig she was. Give me that first rock.

Posts: 1324 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One day down burning in hell, eternity to go!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 560 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Being from where I'm from, and thinking things couldn't get worse, my question for ya'll Texans is:

Who's next?

Hell, I didn't think we could find a bigger piece of shit than lighfoot... and look at what we're dealing with now.
Possibly no one.
quote:
Gov. Greg Abbott has the authority to call a special election to fill the vacancy through the remainder of Jackson Lee’s two-year term, which is up in January. His office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Once Abbott calls a special election, the law requires him to schedule it within about two months if it will be held as an emergency election. State law does not set a deadline for Abbott to make the initial announcement.

The last time a situation like this arose was in 1968 when Democratic U.S. Rep. Joe R. Pool died in July, also about six months before his term ended. In that case, the governor did call a special election for about a month later.

As far as the Nov ballot:
quote:
Under state law, the Harris County Democratic Party’s executive committee will have until Aug. 26 to nominate a candidate to run in the Nov. 5 general election.

If the committee does not choose a candidate in time, then the Texas Democratic Party would have two days, or until Aug. 28, to make the choice.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23624 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Wouldn’t it be something if an elected official gave up THEIR seat to a school teacher.

If that ever happens, one thing is for sure: It won't be a Democrat official.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10819 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I hope she's smoking a turd right now in hell.

Bitch.

She is a smoking a turd right now in hell.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The news clip of SJL taking the first class seat is just a glimpse of what an entitled, racist, piece of shit she was. Good riddance, our nation is much better off without her.

Posts: 5228 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
That’s a shame. Too bad she didn’t take Maxine with her.

Posts: 7041 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Razz Razz

Edited to add:

“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”
― Sun Tzu

Posts: 16152 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Razz Razz

Yeah, smoking a turd while burning in hell sure outranks spiking a football

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1500 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Such wonderful news hearing of its passing. It was a vile individual who never did anything positive for America. I hope it is busy filling out invitations addressed to Chucky Schumer, Nancy P. And other trash like it, to join it quickly.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10976 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
McCain says it's a dry heat, Sheila.

Until you get to the Ninth Circle. Then it gets a little chilly (per Dante). That's where traitors go.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3600 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Well it is a fitting end of her record that she was wrong once again!

Maybe at his press confrence Joe can give her a shout out and invite her up to the podium to thank her for her undying support.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe at his press confrence Joe can give her a shout out and invite her up to the podium to thank her for her undying support.

Maybe he's already seen her and thanked her in person. Eek

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
A grateful nation... er.. mourns. Yeah that's it. (giggle)

Far and away the greatest thing she ever did for her country.

Posts: 21325 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post