SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shelia Jackson Lee is dead.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shelia Jackson Lee is dead. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1620508313602641920

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Sadly, she will continue to vote democrat.

Posts: 8842 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I lost my bride to cancer November 13, 2022.

That doesn’t diminish my feeling of satisfaction at the demise of SJL in the least. SJL was a stupid, divisive, hate-filled swamp creature. Good riddance.

Posts: 27149 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I'll bet President Biden said "Rest in Peace, Black Lady"

In memory of Lee

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11410 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She hasn’t been in the news for her political activity lately so I forget why I know how awful she was. I know she was vile, destructive, a liar, a bigot, selfish and compassionless. What kept her from being more dangerous was that she was also stupid. I’m glad she’s gone. I’m glad McCain is gone. I’m glad Ted Kennedy is gone. I’m glad RBG is gone. I’m glad Castro, Hugo Chavez, Stalin, Adolf, Mussolini, Herod and Genipperteinga are all gone. Some people are terrible human beings. I celebrate their departure and hope it was unpleasant. Sorry, I’m more interested in justice than compassion at this point. If I don’t piss on their graves, it’s because I don’t care enough once they’ve gone……..or I don’t have a full enough bladder.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29899 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C U N T

Posts: 49 | Registered: April 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Evil on the street can only affect few people. But evil in DC, in position of power, does things that affect millions of people. Yeah, they use politics to wield their power. So, coming in on your high horse with your righteous compassion bullshit, chastising others for enjoying this parasite's demise, just doesn't sit very well. With that, I'll be enjoying this weekend very much.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
These “things” usually come in groups of three…I wonder who the next two will be? Wink Wink Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
These “things” usually come in groups of three…I wonder who the next two will be? Wink Wink Wink

Bob Newhart and Lou Dobbs just passed recently, so maybe SJL is the third.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Just woke up after my first full nights sleep in several months

What wonderful news to wake up to

So glad the bitch finally bought the farm

That evil race bating bitch will no longer cast her ugly shadow over this planet.

What a wonderful Saturday this is.

And it’s on the anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Compassion. Is it possible anymore?
You've got a lot of sack to come in here with this sanctimonious shit.

You're going to behave that cancer is a manner of death which prohibits people from saying they're happy that a horribly destructive racist imbecile who spent three decades doing her best to enrich herself off of taxpayer dollars and trying to divide her constituents along racial lines is gone? It's the only way she would have left office.

You're telling us that because you've lost loved ones to cancer and that you may die from this form of cancer means that no one is allowed to speak their mind about this monster finally being stopped?

There's not a person alive who hasn't lost others to cancer. There's not a person alive who does not face the risk of dying from pancreatic cancer or some other form of cancer or some other manner of unpleasant demise.

What are you? Mahatma Goddamned Ghandi, so pure of spirit that you mourn the death of even parasites? You come in here, lecturing us, preaching at us, behaving as if you alone are allowed to gauge the reactions of others? You tell us that politics is not so important when compared to the death of a single person, a person who spewed hatred towards anyone who was not of her race, and in many instances, towards even those people?

"Politics is not that fucking important to what really matters."

That's what you said. Who in the fuck are you to lecture anyone else about what they may deem important. In the first place, that's sickening sanctimony, and in the second place, political action coming from monsters like Lee has brought this nation to the brink of utter disaster.

And on top of all that is that you were oblivious to the fact that among the people you were chastising for having the temerity to not adhere to your precious fucking standards, is me. Even if you have no respect for me as your host, you'd have to be blind to not be able to predict how that would work out for you. And then you whine about how this is the second time recently that you've pissed me off, while simultaneously coming into this thread to berate me and others.

Whatever happened before, I don't call, quite frankly, and I'm not going to look. It didn't factor into my calling you out for your behavior. I don't say this to be rude to you or dismissive of you. I point it out so you'll understand that I'm not looking to give you a hard time. I'll also tell you I realize that while I may forget past instances of friction between myself and this or that member, those members likely remember such things in detail. Believe me, I understand.

You need to know you're welcome here. That's the truth. In turn, you need to understand that I will run this forum as I see fit, and that I relish the luxury of being able to speak my mind in this place without having to answer to anyone, and that anyone who lectures me for the choices I make and the opinions I hold is walking into a wood chipper.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Something else that happened today, I woke up and showered! Now, How about a Fresca?

Posts: 2043 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I am glad to be welcome here. This board is very valuable to my day. I understand. You asked before who's been preaching to me. It's an ancient concept really first attributed to Chilan of Sparta. De mortuis nil nisi bonum dicendum est.

https://www.englishclub.com/re....php#google_vignette

Posts: 7646 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Never speak ill of the dead.

So, you don't answer the question. You just preach more.

Year V

Posts: 2671 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I give a lot of leeway to people who I feel are genuinely too stupid to know the harm they are doing.

However, never has one of those people been representing folks as an elected official.

I wish all the crooked (and stupid) politicians would by some cause cease to be able to continue ruining the country.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
The one thing I know is that vile piece of excrement would not have had compassion for any of us on this forum. Not having to listen to her stupidity lately has been a blessing and knowing it is now permanent makes it even better.

Posts: 3745 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I only wish she had lived long enough to see Trump get re-elected.

Posts: 6080 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Some people are just better off dead.

Posts: 18138 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post