SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shelia Jackson Lee is dead.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shelia Jackson Lee is dead. Login/Join 
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:

I don't know what the fuck you what from me. This is the second time I've really pissed you off in the last 6 months. How about you tell me? Is compassion an out of date notion? Is cancer an idea that's out of date? Pancreatic cancer is one mother fucker of a situation that I don't want any part of. So, what are you talking about here?

He said he won't preach to you so why are you still trying to preach to him?

Posts: 3465 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Goose, you need to chill and answer Para. Then just step out of this thread...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3633 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Goose, you need to chill and answer Para. Then just step out of this thread...

I thought I answered but very well I'll step out.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, this is good, mr. obtuse. I asked you a direct question and I’ll have a direct answer and don’t tell me you don’t know what I mean.

Posts: 109014 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You picked the wrong Goddamned time to pull this shit, I can guarantee you. I should be asleep right now but instead I’m playing footsie with your coy ass.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109014 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
The question is who is preaching to me? Is that the question?

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
goose, there's such a thing as "misplaced compassion." That's what's happening with you here. You'll probably just disagree with me and bother not to do any research on this wretched person and all of the harm she has brought on her constituents, etc. Unless she had a literal "come to Jesus" moment shortly before she drew her last breath, she will, indeed, "rot in Hell." If there's any justice.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Well, what a lovely way to wake up, Jesus may love her, but I don't.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Death comes for us all.

For some it's a tragedy and others a celebration.

Ding dong, the witch is dead.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34387 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Wish it was sooner, but hey, as long as she's dead.

Posts: 2055 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Only US Senators can be replaced by gubernatorial appointment.

Texas will have a special election to fill her seat. Considering the 30 years she's been there, that Houston district will elect more of the same. At least her seniority goes away.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Pancreatic cancer is a terrible way to die I wouldn’t wish on anyone who wasn’t a corrupt, racist piece of shit.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
It’s called “karma” and it’s a beautiful thing. This leftist, racist garbage deserves not a whit of sympathy. I don’t care if she has family, friends, etc. she was a vile, hateful bitch and I’m glad she’s dead.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15788 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
goose, there's such a thing as "misplaced compassion." That's what's happening with you here. You'll probably just disagree with me and bother not to do any research on this wretched person and all of the harm she has brought on her constituents, etc. Unless she had a literal "come to Jesus" moment shortly before she drew her last breath, she will, indeed, "rot in Hell." If there's any justice.

This is not why it's misplaced. It's misplaced because no one gives a shit about it here.

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
So is the policy of not speaking ill of the dead no longer in effect?

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9415 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Outright celebration, no. Satisfaction, yes. I'd be lying if I said different. I was saddened by the deaths of Michael Landon and Alex Trebek from pancreatic cancer. Not so with this one.

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of the dead, speak only good.

Sheila Jackson Lee is dead.

Good.

Posts: 1368 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Somewhere there is a store full of tacky shit and ugly hats...

that has to close.

Posts: 9402 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Somewhere there is a store full of tacky shit and ugly hats...

that has to close.

The Sunday after the estate sale is going to be a sight at the local Golden Corral.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34387 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
It’s called “karma” and it’s a beautiful thing. This leftist, racist garbage deserves not a whit of sympathy. I don’t care if she has family, friends, etc. she was a vile, hateful bitch and I’m glad she’s dead.

^^^ DITTO ^^^

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1434 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post