SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shelia Jackson Lee is dead.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shelia Jackson Lee is dead. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Great news on a Saturday to wake up to.

Posts: 2835 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Thank you. I am glad to be welcome here. This board is very valuable to my day. I understand. You asked before who's been preaching to me. It's an ancient concept really first attributed to Chilan of Sparta. De mortuis nil nisi bonum dicendum est.

https://www.englishclub.com/re....php#google_vignette
If you had answered the Goddamned question when I ASKED YOU, instead of dribbling out some vague fucking bullshit, you wouldn't have gotten your ass reamed. As it stands, I'm not interested in your sideways pretentious answer now. Couldn't care less.

In this forum, strive to make your communications clear, especially when you're talking to me, and don't think for a second that if you lecture me in this forum about my words and opinions that you won't hear the thunder.

Posts: 109015 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm just waiting for similar news of Maxine.

You know which Maxine I speak of.

Posts: 11978 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

You know which Maxine I speak of.

Or Pelosi.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All hail Dorothy! The wicked witch is dead!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16375 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

If there is anyone more deserving of burning in hell, yeah, she's looking at you. She's the worst of the worst.

And, speaking of leaving politics out of it, here is SJL's dying wish. "The time is now to unite behind the President and get to work beating Donald Trump — one last time". So, yeah, rot in hell. Roll Eyes

Hours before her family revealed her passing, Jackson Lee took to X to share her support for Biden as a growing number of her congressional colleagues call for him to drop out

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
McCain says it's a dry heat, Sheila.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has politics blackened us to the point of such hardness?

quote:
Politics is not that fucking important to what really matters.

quote:
Just stating some things are above politics. Family considerations, and health and well-being take precedence.

You really don't get it. It stopped being about "politics" a long time ago.

"Politics" is supposed to be about debating getting that park or community center built or not. Or debating whether it should be a 15% tax cut or a 5% raise. And a host of other "political" issues.

What Lee and others of her ilk are guilty of has nothing to do with "politics", but to neutralize and absolutely control the people for their gain. To deprive them of liberty and life. To ban their modes of defense. To steal more and more money to enrich themselves. To encourage and enable riots and violence against citizens, businesses. To remove law enforcement so the citizens would cower in fear of criminals who have been enabled by Lee and her ilk. To open our borders to foreign criminals, rapists, murderers, and terrorists simply for power. And many, many more examples.

But you think the above is just mere "politics". Explains a lot.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently lost my favorite sister in law to Pancreatic cancer. I despised that bitch forever.
But she probably had grandchildren that loved her, and I won't be the one to cast the first stone.

Posts: 1325 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Let the dead, bury the dead.
Let those living speak the truth.

The truth is often bitter.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44444 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
These “things” usually come in groups of three…I wonder who the next two will be? Wink Wink Wink
You left out about 5 other people that passed recently . That groups of three thing is such bullshit .

Posts: 4242 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
These “things” usually come in groups of three…I wonder who the next two will be? Wink Wink Wink
You left out about 5 other people that passed recently . That groups of three thing is such bullshit .

Well, what’s 3x5? Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
The question is who is preaching to me? Is that the question?

Hey fuck stick, Jesus died on a cross to kill Satan and his demons.
1 John 3:10
"The Son of God was manifested for this purpose, to destroy the works of the Devil."

Are you really that deft?
This bitch was a demon with a flesh carcass
Think of her as Goliath with tits if that helps you sleep on your bed of compassion.
Wake the fuck up

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Been a wonderful day so far knowing that vile cunt is dead. She was a horrible example of a human.

She was one of the worst politicians ever to be elected and she should have been the poster child for term limits.

I hope the rest of her political crew follow her in rapid succession.

Good riddance to human trash.

Posts: 53776 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
McCain says it's a dry heat, Sheila.

DO NOT DO THAT! Now I've got a half hour of paper towels and blow dryer to get my lap top back in battery. Big Grin

Posts: 6500 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
“Don’t you know who I am? I’m Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!”

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Hmmm…*sips beer* what a shame.

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Hmmm…*sips beer* what a shame.

If I hadn’t read this first thing in the morning, I’d be joining you!
I’d love to make a trip to piss on her grave but I hate standing line.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3869 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Great news on a Saturday to wake up to.

I was already having a good Saturday, but it has now turned into an excellent Saturday. How's that line go? Ding dong, the bitch is dead? Big Grin

Posts: 17614 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I am not giddy about someone dying of cancer.

That said, SJL is a very unsympathetic character and her passing certainly means that there is one less nasty, unintelligent, race-hustling, polemic in national politics.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post