SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shelia Jackson Lee is dead.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shelia Jackson Lee is dead. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Evil my ass. That's the biggest line of horseshit I've ever seen. It's politics. It doesn't deal in truth. Both side lie. Both sides prevaricate. Both side over promise, and you know it.

Evil is evil. Don't care which side they are on. I'll call it as I see it. I couldn't care less what you think. They can tell me to burn in hell, too. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
A member of Congress has died. A disease my family has its fair share of. A disease I'm likely to experience given my family history. I'm not going to celebrate a death given I'm likely to go down the same road. No politics. Perhaps members here might want to think things through. Politics is not that fucking important to what really matters.

Posts: 7646 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You want a medal?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
No, a parasite has died.

And, you think your family is the only one experiencing cancer? Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You want a medal?

No. Just stating some things are above politics. Family considerations, and health and well-being take precedence.

Posts: 7646 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You react to this how you want, and others will do the same. You don’t preach at us and we’ll show you the same consideration.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'm in the minority, agreeing with goose5.

She is no longer in Congress, and that's a good thing.

I'm satisfied with that, and I see no reason to dance on her grave.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand that my body is a holy temple. I once had a hemorrhoid that was a part of that holy temple. Nevertheless, I celebrated its departure on account of it being a huge pain the the ass. I guess I classify Ms. Jackson as the same.

Posts: 1663 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You guys are barking up the wrong tree. I’m not going to pretend I’m not glad she’s gone.

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
You react to this how you want, and others will do the same. You don’t preach at us and we’ll show you the same consideration.

And, I'm gong to say I'm sad another person has left this Earth. That's just the way I am.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Who’s preaching at you?

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
No one that you've ever heard of.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What are you talking about?

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Cancer. Death. Compassion. I have to explain what I'm talking about?

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
goose5, by your logic, you’d mourn the passing of Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin…Jeffrey Dahmer, Timothy McVeigh…

These people all had family…and family that probably loved them.

Evil comes in all forms, even those that profess to be doing the Lord’s work.

Posts: 3005 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was loud, but I know there are worse political people in this world. Quite a few, actually.

Posts: 58 | Location: north-central Florida | Registered: February 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Now you’re really gonna piss me off. I asked you who’s preaching at you and you gave me a vague answer to my question. I want a direct, actual answer.

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Compassion. Is it possible anymore?

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now you’re really gonna piss me off. I asked you who’s preaching at you and you gave me a vague answer to my question. I want a direct, actual answer.

I don't know what the fuck you what from me. This is the second time I've really pissed you off in the last 6 months. How about you tell me? Is compassion an out of date notion? Is cancer an idea that's out of date? Pancreatic cancer is one mother fucker of a situation that I don't want any part of. So, what are you talking about here?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I’m dealing with a power outage, typing on my phone. When I get this corrected you can bet your bottom dollar we’ll get this straightened out. Count on it.