SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Link

Viktor Bout: Russia hopeful for arms dealer prisoner swap with US
Published 1 hour ago

Russia is hopeful it can agree a prisoner swap with the US that would include infamous arms trafficker Viktor Bout, known as the Merchant of Death.
JHC on a popsicle stick! That would be like trading Conner McDavid for two rolls of tape and a used puck bag. GMAFB… Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Putin is skull fucking Biden on this. I'm guessing ol Viktor has been offered up before the mid terms as a exchange token. I do not want that bitch back here breathing the air of freedom. She is getting exactly what she deserves now. Karma is a bitch and so is she.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Link

Viktor Bout: Russia hopeful for arms dealer prisoner swap with US
Published 1 hour ago

Russia is hopeful it can agree a prisoner swap with the US that would include infamous arms trafficker Viktor Bout, known as the Merchant of Death.
JHC on a popsicle stick! That would be like trading Conner McDavid for two rolls of tape and a used puck bag. GMAFB… Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hey, stupid trades happen. Especially when stupid people are in charge. Everyone here knows the dogshit on the bottom of my shoes is smarter than the two that are in the White House now.

Remember the traitor Bo Bergal? Yeah, that trade sucked too.

There seems to be a commonality between the management of the team then and now, but I just can't put my finger on it.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's getting coldski over there

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37958 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...aaaaaand, she's just been swapped for a real bad guy (Victor Bout). Roll Eyes

- Brian

--------------------
||| P226R (.40) ||| P6 ||| P320 X5 ||| SP2022 (.40) |||

Posts: 411 | Location: Northeast Florida | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
And Whelan is left in the gulag. That part is sickening.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I wonder if her opinion the United States will have changed as a result of this experience- my guess is no. She will be just as vocally hateful of this country as soon as she is on American soil again.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by orionS14:
...aaaaaand, she's just been swapped for a real bad guy (Victor Bout). Roll Eyes

- Brian

Optics. Midterms were a month ago and it's a long way to the 2024 election run-up.

FJB

quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I wonder if her opinion the United States will have changed as a result of this experience- my guess is no. She will be just as vocally hateful of this country as soon as she is on American soil again.

Yup, she'll be bitching that it took them too long, disrespectin' her.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmore,

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Damn! Here I had forgotten all about that stupid bitch.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The Potato is saying we'll be trading the arms dealer for this fine citizen shortly.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
An adult who plays a game involving tossing a ball through a metal hoop was traded for a man who served up former Soviet weapons to Africans en masse, resulting in millions dead, crippled, and displaced.

And the cherry on top is the “deal” was with Russia, a country engaged in a brutal war of conquest so bad, the USG and a big chunk of the rest of the western nations imposed harsh economic and political sanctions.

Brilliant.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like she has been freed:
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-u...er-swap-viktor-bout/

What a shame

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This turns my stomach.

Posts: 757 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That ungrateful bitch better be stepping off the plane singing "God Bless America" followed by the "National Anthem" a pledge of allegiance to the flag of The United States of America then get down and kiss the ground on which she stands and disappear into LGBTQ land and never be heard from again.

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
How infuriating is it that we bring back a privileged America hater and leave a marine that's been there 5x as long.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
In my cartoon bubble, I’m choosing to imagine that at some point in the near future, he will wish he was back in American prison. I’m guessing mother Russia will not be gentle when they ask him what he told the Americans

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
How infuriating is it that we bring back a privileged America hater and leave a marine that's been there 5x as long.

We are weak and this trade will empower our enemies.

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing Russia wants him because he has good ties with all those warlords Russia sold arms to, and Russia will be looking to buy them back to feed their losing war.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

The administration has it's priorities.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Joe is waiting for her to get cleaned up so he can get his photo op with her and get buried nose deep in those dreds.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post