SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release Login/Join 
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Wonder what day she'll be doing her Oprah interview?

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
They should play the National Anthem very loud as she steps off the plane, but I know they won't. We don't want to offend Her Highness. I doubt anyone that shows up to welcome her back would want to hear it either.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
What a stupid bunch of clowns

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5135 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
The rules have changed without the consensus of the people.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enjoy Computer Living
Picture of LoungeChair
posted Hide Post
Worst. Deal. Ever.
The effects of woke politics in action. I don't have anything against Griner. She's just a foolish B-grade celebrity who either made an honest mistake or let hubris cloud her judgment. But trading the "merchant of death", a person whose capture took untold amounts of time and effort, for her is a travesty. The grandstanding photo-op of Biden, Kamela, and Griner's low life "wife" in the WH made me ill.
Why let a justice get in the way of a perfectly good PR opportunity? I hope Biden gets roasted for this.

-Loungechair

Posts: 676 | Registered: October 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JYuma:
It's been a while since I've been in such disbelief and at a loss for words.
Srsly? With this Administration?

I was more surprised it took this long.

I suspect the midterms had more to do with the delay than anything else.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Hey, quit bashing her. We learned a new thing from her actions.

Next time you go to a foreign country on vacation, feel free to violate their laws, do drugs, beat up or even murder people and steal what you want. You might get arrested but you will ADMIT to your crime and then be guaranteed a free ride home courtesy of the Democratic imbecile's that are running this country.

What do you have to lose!

(Sorry I am very angry and in disbelief)

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1379 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Joe is waiting for her to get cleaned up so he can get his photo op with her and get buried nose deep in those dreds.

She too old for him, and knowing Uncle Joe's other, uh, preferences, I think she's the wrong color too.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17006 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
Hey, quit bashing her. We learned a new thing from her actions.

Next time you go to a foreign country on vacation, feel free to violate their laws, do drugs, beat up or even murder people and steal what you want. You might get arrested but you will ADMIT to your crime and then be guaranteed a free ride home courtesy of the Democratic imbecile's that are running this country.

What do you have to lose!

(Sorry I am very angry and in disbelief)

Well yeah, they'll make sure you're released, but only if you check certain boxes on the liberal agenda.

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
A United States Marine was left behind by Joe Biden in favor of getting a woke, America hating, leftist.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
A United States Marine was left behind by Joe Biden in favor of getting a woke, America hating, leftist.

Just in case anyone had any doubts about this administration's priorities, this should clear that up.

Thomas Sowell

Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Shameful

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4238 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Biden's comments were on all channels this morning, sickening...St. Brittney, martyr to the woke (m)asses.

Posts: 2789 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Disgusting

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6980 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

She will get more press and more TV time, thus more exposure for the action than the Marine would.

It's not about doing what's right, it's about doing whats best for the administration

Posts: 23564 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
smh....

Posts: 14687 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
One would think after two years of this Twilight Zone universe we stepped into, we would be de-sensitized to all of the horrible shit by this administration, but it is still amazing the disgusting things they continue to do. One right after another, it is non stop.

And I doubt this experience will change the basketball bitch. If anything, she will be more empowered by the new found fawning she will face by the commies when she gets back.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Joe's advisors undoubtedly thought this was a great follow-up to their brilliant Afghanistan withdrawal.

The death merchant will go back to his business and she'll continue with America bashing. She'll be portrayed as a hero for her "unjust" incarceration and worthy of our praise and adoration.

Maybe a big meteor will fall on her the first time she opens her pie hole.

Posts: 4086 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Disgusting.

Just when you think this administration couldn't do any worse than they already have, boom!

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16533 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
What a great way to ruin my day. Mad

Beyond disgusting.

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post