SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Same here in Denver. There is a shit ton of people moving here. May they all be Conservitives.

I’d love to see this state Red as it was the first time I lived here

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Supreme Court Formally Dockets Texas Election Case Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania And Wisconsin

Update (1515ET): Just twelve hours after it was filed, the US Supreme Court has officially put Texas's lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin on the docket, meaning the case will be heard.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...-court-over-election

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Lets see if the MSM covers the TX SCOTUS case.

It's going to be hard to ignore.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Supreme Court Formally Dockets Texas Election Case Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania And Wisconsin

https://www.supremecourt.gov/s...l/public/22o155.html

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, all I know for sure; if SCOTUS [rightly] hears the TX lawsuit and rules in favor of the Trump administration, there will be - trouble.

Keep your powder dry and weapons at the ready.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no problem if the commie bastards want trouble......bring it on!!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gentlemen, all I know for sure; if SCOTUS [rightly] hears the TX lawsuit and rules in favor of the Trump administration, there will be - trouble.

Let it be. It will be less trouble in the long run than surrendering our Constitutional Republic. We must make our stand.

Louisiana has joined the Texas lawsuit. All free states should also.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

Sons of bitches.

Supreme Court rejects GOP bid to halt Biden's Pennsylvania win - https://www.fox13now.com/news/...ens-pennsylvania-win

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
Balzé Halzé,
It would be great if you provided more relevant information.
Like WHICH Trump Lawsuit was rejected.
LOL, that was a quick edit on the fly.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1537 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cee_Kamp:
Balzé Halzé,
It would be great if you provided more relevant information.
Like WHICH Trump Lawsuit was rejected.

The link he added refers to the suit challenging the certification by the governor.

While disappointing, I don’t think it’s over. I believe this lawsuit brought by the State of Texas might actually have some teeth and honest to God, I’ve been wondering why something like that hadn’t happened for the past couple of weeks.

Who knows, maybe timing is everything. Plus I’m not an attorney so I had no idea if it was even feasible but at least to me, such an action seemed logical.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Good, god damnit, let's have at it. It's coming at some point soon anyway, so now is as good a time as any.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Let it be. It will be less trouble in the long run than surrendering our Constitutional Republic. We must make our stand.

Louisiana has joined the Texas lawsuit. All free states should also.
Florida should be along shortly... Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Wow.... They wouldn't even hear the case? Yes, it was just about the certification, but still. Maybe I don't understand, but isn't that their main case in PA? That should be a clear win for us.

I've been pretty optimistic, but the fix seems to be in. They don't want to be the one to choose just like everyone else. If WI, AZ, or GA flipped they would probably give us PA, but they would have to toss at least 3 states worth of certifications. Not over, but this is a real punch in the gut.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Florida should be along shortly... Smile

I just emailed our AG...

-rduckwor

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I don't see this as posted before, important and depressing. From J. Christian Adams.

The Real Kraken: What Really Happened to Donald Trump in the 2020 Election

Too messy for me to c&p the article as formatted, a couple excerpts --

Indeed, something profoundly fishy happened in the 2020 election, but it wasn’t the Kraken or Venezuelan communists running remote software when they can’t even make the red lights work in their own country. Those shiny objects will play out with time and examination of evidence.

What happened in 2020 is something more fundamental and profound. What happened in 2020 is cultural and systemic, and sadly, generally legal. Until Republicans, and more importantly Trump supporters, understand what happened to them this year, it will happen again.

Two things happened in 2020. First, COVID led to a dismantling of state election integrity laws by everyone except the one body with the constitutional prerogative to change the rules of electing the president – the state legislatures.

Second, the Center for Technology and Civic Life happened.

...The important point to understand is that elections are messy, and in 2020 hundreds of millions of dollars thrown at lawsuits and at election officials made the 2020 elections the messiest ever. Elections are also complicated, and you don’t always need outright fraud or communist hackers to craft a scheme to defeat Donald Trump. Why take that risk when you can do it all mostly legally by simply fundamentally transforming the entire process?

There’s the word we need to think more about. Process. It’s what the Left has been doing better than us for decades.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a Pennsylvania GOP effort to halt the certification of the 2020 presidential election in that state, dealing a potentially fatal blow to efforts by Republicans to bring before the high court a constitutional argument regarding mail-in voting there.

In the one-page, one-paragraph decision, the court stipulated that the plaintiffs' "application for injunctive relief" on the matter "is denied."

The decision will leave in place a ruling from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that had earlier rejected the argument, which had claimed that the state's present mail-in voting system, put in place in 2019, was unconstitutional and that most of the state's mail-in votes were thus void.

Major news organizations have declared Democrat Joe Biden the winner against President Trump in this year's presidential election in Pennsylvania.

(ORDER LIST: 592 U.S.)TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020 ORDER IN PENDING CASE 20 A98 KELLY, MIKE, ET AL. V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL.The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LS1 GTO...

I think that happens no matter how this turns out. I won't even pretend that I think one outcome will look much different than the other with respect to taking up arms.

I said this same thing probably 30 pages back.

Everyone at this point should be equipped, prepared (mentally & physically) and have had a real conversation with your loved ones of your intent. I have... I am ready to go.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a Pennsylvania GOP effort to halt the certification of the 2020 presidential election in that state, dealing a potentially fatal blow to efforts by Republicans to bring before the high court a constitutional argument regarding mail-in voting there.

In the one-page, one-paragraph decision, the court stipulated that the plaintiffs' "application for injunctive relief" on the matter "is denied."

The decision will leave in place a ruling from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that had earlier rejected the argument, which had claimed that the state's present mail-in voting system, put in place in 2019, was unconstitutional and that most of the state's mail-in votes were thus void.

Major news organizations have declared Democrat Joe Biden the winner against President Trump in this year's presidential election in Pennsylvania.

(ORDER LIST: 592 U.S.)TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020ORDER IN PENDING CASE 20 A98 KELLY, MIKE, ET AL. V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL.The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied.

So it was the main case about mail-in voting and they couldn't get 4 justices to agree to hear a case that clear cut?? This is a really sad day for our country. The Swamp has more control than we know.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Could it be because TX basically brought the same suit?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Disappointed, but can't say I'm surprised.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post