SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He's certainly been a strong ally!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39224 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Ted Cruz is going to argue one PA fraud case before SCOTUS if it gets there.

Good news!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
It will the be first SCOTUS case I would watch ...live if possible!

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arizona Supreme Court Agrees to Hear GOP Election Challenge Lawsuit

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...e-court_3606588.html

Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward said she’s filing an appeal with the state’s Supreme Court to challenge the certification of the Nov. 3 election results.

Ward told local station KTAR-TV that she filed an appeal with the Arizona Supreme Court on Dec. 4 to reverse the state’s certification. The court confirmed that it received her appeal on Monday, saying it would decide the matter without an oral argument, the news outlet reported.

It came after a Maricopa County judge ruled that Ward’s petition failed to prove any fraud occurred when she tried to challenge the results in the county, which includes Phoenix.

On Nov. 30, Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and Attorney General Mark Brnovich signed off on Secretary of State Katie Hobbs’ certification of the election results. All three officials said they have seen no evidence of fraud that would overturn the election results in the state.

The GOP’s lawsuit pertains to Maricopa County, which Democrat Joe Biden won by 45,000 votes, according to state election data. Biden, according to the data, is leading Trump by about 10,457 votes in Arizona.

Ward, in a Twitter post on Monday, wrote that the ballot rejection rate for mail-in ballots in Maricopa County is unusual.

“Almost 2 MILLION absentee/early ballots returned in Maricopa Co & only 600 were rejected for signature mismatch. SIX HUNDRED. Why pretend to check?” she said.

In a video posted on Twitter, Ward said the Maricopa County judge, Randall Warner, was acting under a “self-imposed deadline,” prompting the GOP’s appeal to the state’s highest court.

Ward again said the petition is asking the court to review 28,000 duplicated ballots, as well as digitally adjudicated ballots, that were cast in Maricopa County. She estimated that more than 100,000 ballots are at stake.

The mainstream media, she added, is erroneously attempting to characterize the lawsuits filed by Republicans as attempts to steal the election.

“We are trying to have integrity in our electoral process,” she said, adding: “We have every right to make legal challenges.”

She also called on the Arizona legislature to call a special session about whether to reclaim their constitutional authority to send electors, as Trump’s lawyers have suggested in recent weeks.

Over the past weekend, the Arizona State House announced it would close for a week due to CCP virus concerns.

Michael E. Hunter, the Chief of Staff for the Arizona House of Representatives, told media outlets that no one will have permission to meet or work in the state House of Representatives building.

Posts: 13068 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
The court confirmed that it received her appeal on Monday, saying it would decide the matter without an oral argument...

Doesn't sound very promising. Probably will rubberstamp what's already been done. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
The court confirmed that it received her appeal on Monday, saying it would decide the matter without an oral argument...

Doesn't sound very promising. Probably will rubberstamp what's already been done. Roll Eyes

Yeah...but if they wanted to reject it outright wouldn't they have declined to take it up at all?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
First time I listened to this song in years.

quote:
Peter Pumpkinhead came to town
Spreading wisdom and cash around
Fed the starving and housed the poor
Showed the Vatican what gold's for
But he made too many enemies
Of the people who would keep us on our knees
Hooray for Peter Pumpkin
Who'll pray for Peter Pumpkinhead?
Oh My
Peter Pumpkinhead pulled them all
Emptied churches and shopping malls
When he spoke it would raise the roof
Peter Pumpkinhead told the truth
Hooray for Peter Pumpkin
Oh My
Peter Pumpkinhead put to shame
Governments who would slur his name
Plots and sex scandals failed outright
Peter merely said "Any kind of love is alright!"
Hooray for Peter Pumpkin
Peter Pumpkinhead was too good
Had him nailed to a chunk of wood
He died grinning on live t.v.
Hanging there he looked a lot like you and an awful lot like me
Hooray for Peter Pumpkin
Hooray for Peter Pumpkin (Hooray!)
Who'll pray for Peter Pumpkin?
Hooray for Peter Pumpkinhead
Oh my, oh my, don't it make you wanna cry?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ackks:
Ted Cruz is going to argue one PA fraud case before SCOTUS if it gets there. The guy isn't perfect, but he has had our backs and has stood with President Trump.

https://therightscoop.com/brea...e-the-supreme-court/[/QUOTE

That is great news. I'm stoked.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Catching up on the news of the day. Looks like another day, with little to no positive news for PDJT?

Posts: 10827 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Beijing Biden

I was just thinking today, why isn't this being called "Chinagate"?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4634 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/DailyCalle.../1336117667015630849

video at link

Tucker Carlson segment on a video deleted from Chinese social media of a professor saying that China "has people at the top of America's core inner circle of power & influence."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DNI Ratcliffe: “There are a lot of people who, for economic reasons, don’t want China to be our greatest threat.

There are a lot of people who, for political reasons, don’t want China to be our greatest threat in America.

But the intelligence doesn’t lie. China is our greatest threat, and it’s not even close , no other country has the capability of essentially taking away the American Dream and a specific plan to do so, and the intelligence is clear.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...-the-american-dream/

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Yeah...but if they wanted to reject it outright wouldn't they have declined to take it up at all?

If they reject it without looking at it, the optics are different than if they look at it then decide against the plaintiff.

Posts: 7072 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ELECTION DIRECTOR OF FULTON COUNTY ADMITTING 94% OF BALLOTS WERE ADJUDICATED!!!

Youtube Link

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 102 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

video at link

Tucker Carlson segment on a video deleted from Chinese social media of a professor saying that China "has people at the top of America's core inner circle of power & influence."

Watch this if you missed it. Carlson is not totally irrelevant, he got my attention tonight.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8543 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brianp90:
ELECTION DIRECTOR OF FULTON COUNTY ADMITTING 94% OF BALLOTS WERE ADJUDICATED!!!

Youtube Link

Wtf? The implication there is insane.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay... so who among us is going to the Stop the Steal Rally in DC this weekend?

I plan on driving down on Friday, attending the rally, then returning to Ohio Saturday afternoon.

I have not been to DC since college when my wife was interning there.

For those familiar, where should I park? I am assuming at a Metro station and then riding the train in. If that is the recommendation, then which Metro station?

I would be happy to pick up any of you who may be on the way and interested in going. As of now, I am solo with room for up to 3.

If the mods suggest it, I will start another thread...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:

video at link

Watch this if you missed it. Carlson is not totally irrelevant, he got my attention tonight.

If biden/harris are inaugurated the CCP will own the federal gov't. Why is that so hard for people to understand? How many governors have been co-opted by the CCP?

I know this is uncomfortable for many, but discomfort is no reason to avoid the truth.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ripley:

If biden/harris are inaugurated the CCP will own the federal gov't. Why is that so hard for people to understand? How many governors have been co-opted by the CCP?

I know this is uncomfortable for many, but discomfort is no reason to avoid the truth.

Georgia is a prime example.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

video at link

wow!!!

Posts: 5677 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
quote:
quote:

video at link

wow!!!

No link for the above picture. I don't remember which website I read it, but the above photo was in a comment section, and explained. Poll worker opening envelope with Chinese mail service stamp on it. Just curious, how would US voters in China, or any foreign countrry send or vote in US elections? Through a US Embassy?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post