SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am betting they were happy to meet him.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump is NYC with the PD and FD. China Joe is already in bed shitting himself.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Biden's propaganda people had to throw up upon seeing this photo

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Cliff, why do you not provide a brief description of the Joey D video clips you post regularly?

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Cliff, why do you not provide a brief description of the Joey D video clips you post regularly?

Because WMAL will not provide a description of Joe's segment. At one time a couple of years back they broke his segment down in detail. Has not happened for awhile.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
9/13/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the Trump segment on Full Measure, twice thanks to local stations having it on back to back. Worth watching if you can find it.

Posts: 278 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This treasonous FUCK should be removed from command immediately, but you know he won't: Mad

Gen. Mark Milley took secret action to secure nukes from 'unstable' Trump after he lost the election and called China's top military leader to reassure the country Trump would not attack in desperate bid to stay in office, new Bob Woodward book reveals

Milley's extraordinary efforts are detailed in Peril, according to a new book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa

He told top military officials he was 'part of the procedure' on military actions

Called head of China's military two days after the Jan. 6th riot to reassure US was not about to attack

He was concerned Trump might take rogue action to stay in office

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dynorat:
I watched the Trump segment on Full Measure, twice thanks to local stations having it on back to back. Worth watching if you can find it.

https://fullmeasure.news/

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
reference to above “Unlawful Order” by Milley. ^^^^^^^^^

The below article talks about Dementia Joe giving the ILLEGAL order to launch nuke strike against red-State Govs who oppose him. What measures are in place to prevent Biden from issuing an ILLEGAL order?

https://www.americanthinker.co...nd_the_football.html

Illegal vs Unlawful, what’s the difference? Illegal means breaking a law, doing something that there is an explicit law saying you cannot do. Unlawful means doing something that you do not have the right to do.

Distinction without difference; perhaps. But it has meaning for military orders and whether they are to be followed and carried out. The military has the requirement to follow orders, as they are already presumed to be “lawful”. The military has a duty to actively oppose following “illegal” orders.

Now, which is the more scarier scenario?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2BobTanner,

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding the 2020 voting audits. Everyone is wondering why the findings have not been announced. I suspect that the states are planning on releasing the reports at the same time.

If not, say 3 states provided complete evidence showing that Trump won those states, the DEM machine could put extreme pressure on the remaining 1 or 2 states to change or not provide their findings. There would be attempts to bribe, could be arson, threats to kidnap children, etc.

This is conjecture, and I have not given up hope that the information will be released.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump Warns Saturday's "Justice For J6" Rally Is A "Setup" Meant To Denigrate Republican Voters

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...one-fears-false-flag

In an exclusive interview with The Federalist on Thursday, former president Trump echoed Roger Stone's thoughts, characterizing the planned Sept. 18 rally at the U.S. Capitol as a “setup” meant to denigrate Republican voters regardless of what transpires.

“On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said, referring to the rally.

“If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”

Trump added that the corporate media’s kid gloves treatment of Biden was proof that the country’s news media was corrupt and untrustworthy.

“We don’t have a free press anymore. We have nothing close to a free press. We have a very corrupted press,” he said.

Read more here...

Update (1055ET): Amid all the Washington fearmongering over this weekend' s rally, Roger Stone made an appearance on RT last night to warn that "it's a setup," advising protesters to "stay away."

"This is called agitprop. I don’t know a single person in the MAGA movement who is going. It’s a setup.

Here’s my suggestion.

The people who will be there, will all be working for the government.

Nice try. I’m not going.

The danger is obvious. There’s so many unanswered questions about January 6th. Now they’re trying to recreate it.”

As The Epoch Times' Katabella Roberts detailed earlier, the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) have asked the Department of Defense (DOD) to provide support from the National Guard ahead of a demonstration planned for Sept. 18, USCP said on Wednesday.

Officials did not provide details on the potential number of National Guard troops that could be deployed, however Pentagon press secretary John Kirby told reporters Wednesday that “it is not an exorbitant ask,” adding that “it’s not of a particularly large size or major capability. I think it’s more in the form of some manpower support.”

“We have received a request from Capitol Police for some assistance for this weekend’s protests, scheduled protests. I’m not going to detail the specific request,” Kirby said.

“We’re doing the analysis, we are in receipt of it, we’re analyzing it, and if it can be validated and supported, we’ll do that and we’ll look at the sourcing inside the department as to what’s most appropriate.”

It comes as organizers expect hundreds of people to attend the “Justice for J6” event on Saturday, which is expected to take place in Union Square between 1st and 3rd streets at 12 p.m., according to the group’s website.

The rally is being organized by Look Ahead America, a nonprofit group that is seeking to release hundreds of people who were charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol incident.

It could prove to be the largest gathering since then.

Over 600 people have been charged with a range of crimes, from misdemeanors to serious felony charges including assault, obstruction of an official proceeding, or conspiracy, for their alleged actions in early January at the U.S. Capitol, when protesters and rioters breached the building, interrupting a joint session of Congress.

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Besides the Fed-A-Palloza going on in the capitol (if you can call an event with a 10:1 ratio of reporters to demonstartors a "protest", and that dosen't even count the number of "protesters" who work for the Eff Bee Eye.) Rep Majorie Taylor Green is calling out Rep Ilhan Omar. And I love it Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very clever. Big Grin I wish I would have thought of that.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Nothing to see here folks, nothing to see...

"Hey ya'll we came for the insurrection. What's your name and phone number?"

If they're not trying to foment plots to kidnap governors, or supporting and employing pedophiles who abuse young women on the US gymnastics team, they are trying to entrap patriotic Americans.

At least Johnny Utah had Agent Pappas to guide him.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They should have had it extracted from his ass.

As they were leading him out, he thought "Mental note: Look up definition of 'undercover'."

mbinky, I removed that first image you had up. We don't allow any content from that egomaniacal fuckstick. Never. He's going to have to just keep struggling, without our help, towards that superstardom he has craved (and I do mean "craved" Roll Eyes ) for so many years, and that goes for his 6000 square foot girlfriend and his hot 26 year old condo, too. He won't mind, though, as long as he has a mirror to gaze into, to profess his passionate love for himself.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I just had to come on here to rant.
I just watched the annual San Diego County Republican Lincoln-Reagan Dinner; Ted Cruz was the keynote speaker.
We didn't attend in person because our son is sick and we're waiting on COVID test results. I wish we could have gone, because we could have talked with a lot of people personally.
But what pisses me off is this: I didn't hear President Trump's name mentioned once the entire evening. Not by the chairwoman, the retiring chairman, and definitely not by Ted Cruz.
Personally, I hope Trump does not run in 2024, I'd rather support DeSantis because he doesn't (yet) have the baggage Trump does.
But I'll be damned, it's just ungrateful and dishonorable not to pay respects to the incredible battle Trump fought for us for four years. Maybe my crazy brother-in-law is right, and there aren't any decent Republicans in San Diego.

By the way, Cruz' speech was just a performance, red-meat stuff, no serious discussion of issues. I learned nothing from it.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
World's worst attempt at undercover surveillance:

Top.Men.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post