SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
^^^

Gays for Trump

Posts: 1810 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
^^^

Gays for Trump

You know at least two are named 'Jason', and one of the others is 'Jadyn'. Smile

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
But what pisses me off is this: I didn't hear President Trump's name mentioned once the entire evening. Not by the chairwoman, the retiring chairman, and definitely not by Ted Cruz.

The party belongs to Trump, he won it when he was nominated.

Bunch of rinos and swamp things having their last gasps before they become extinct.

You can tell who they are by their actions.

And thank you Hamden for the Full Measure link, my data is like molasses somedays.

Posts: 278 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Is there a list somewhere showing all the bad/screwed up things Biden has done since he was installed?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
World's worst attempt at undercover surveillance:

Top.Men.

I'm sure Dodgson is around there somewhere.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I pocket carry and notice other pocket carriers too.

Those FBI undercover “MAGA” dudes all have something in their front pockets, I’ll bet you something like a Glock 43 or a snubbie

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
^^^^ good read. Thanks ersatz

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I pocket carry and notice other pocket carriers too.

Those FBI undercover “MAGA” dudes all have something in their front pockets, I’ll bet you something like a Glock 43 or a snubbie

Or a dildo

Posts: 1810 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's true- it could be a dildo, but not one of those big double-ended dildos.

You know, just a pocket dildo. This is not to say that they don't have a use for the chocolate rubber double dong. It's just that they don't have the room for one of those in, y'know, shorts.

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The undercover guy who was "arrested" was a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol employee.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office said they would not be charging him and the story for the public is that he wasn’t there at the rally in any “official capacity” but officials didn’t want to talk about it. The CBP said they would cooperate and they said they would be conducting an internal investigation of the matter.

https://redstate.com/nick-aram...hom-he-works-n445870

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
9/20/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Those guys couldn't sneak into Texas,what are they teaching over at Quantico?

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.... those Feeb boys don't appear to be "diverse or inclusive" either. Should have at least included a minority female on that "undercover" detail.

You know, to check the box off. Ginger Goebels is gonna be "outraged" when she sees the pics. Wink Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
betting two of them are named Bruce...

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BREAKING: Judge REJECTS Jan. 6 Prosecutors’ Bid To Hide Multiple Capitol Surveillance Videos From The Public

"The government’s reasons for preventing disclosure of the video exhibits, and thereby sealing them, are insufficient to overcome the public right of access to the five CCV videos at issue"

https://nationalfile.com/break...eos-from-the-public/

Capitol surveillance footage from the January 6 election integrity protests has been publicly released after a judge ruled against the attempts of Biden regime prosecutors to hide the footage from public view.
US District Chief Judge Beryl Howell has ruled that “the government shall promptly make the video evidence submitted to the Court on August 16, 2021, in connection with defendant’s plea hearing held August 19, 2021, publicly available without restrictions by providing access using the “drop box” technical solution described in D.D.C. Standing Order No. 21-28.”

“The government’s reasons for preventing disclosure of the video exhibits, and thereby sealing them, are insufficient to overcome the public right of access to the five CCV videos at issue,” Howell wrote, noting that “The public has an interest in understanding the conduct underlying the charges in these cases, as well as the government’s prosecutorial decision-making both in bringing criminal charges and resolving these charges by entering into plea agreements with defendants.”

“Moreover, the government has already released video from inside the Capitol in other cases and even more videos taken by individuals inside the Capitol on January 6 have been made publicly available,” the judge continued. “See Pet’rs’ Reply at 8, 10–11 & n.4. The government does not explain how the information it seeks to protect could not already be obtained by, for example, reviewing already-public videos taken inside the Capitol, and the government does not articulate a particular threat stemming from the release of these particular videos. As petitioners persuasively argue, the asserted security risk is undercut by the already extensive release of CCV footage from the Capitol.”

Multiple surveillance videos have already been released per the judge’s ruling, crushing the hopes of prosecutors to hide the footage from the public.

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, those are our cameras, and our videos.

And it's our Capitol building.

Fucking snakes

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
^^^^ good read. Thanks ersatz

Agreed, very good

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
DEM panel investigating 6 Jan issued subpoenas to Mark Meadows, Kash Patel, Steve Bannon, and Dan Scavino.

The four Trump associates will be commanded to produce relevant documents by Oct. 7 and appear for depositions the following week.

"We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege and other grounds, for the good of our Country," Trump said in the statement, deriding the panel as the "Unselect Committee."

https://www.politico.com/news/...-inner-circle-513989

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post