SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I see it as more than possible that Kayleigh McEnany’s Briefing being yanked by Goebbels er, Fox was anticipated as possible and is AOK with the Trump administration. What could be more of a confirmation for those Americans just getting their eyes opened to the BS that is US media?

On the other hand, they are being robbed and a press briefing to say it graphically is equally as great if it's allowed to run.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
FOX News has now become totally worthless. It was perfectly fine to print and broadcast false accusations without a shred of evidence against Trump, but not okay to report serious allegations of fraud and cheating WITH witness statements. Fuck every one of them.

This in spades!

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The White House needs to ensure Newsmax OANN and Right Side Broadcasting have Live News Feeds for all briefings.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking the same thing.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/bhweingart.../1325894530206412801

Read this sworn affidavit from GOP poll challenger, and former Assistant AG for Michigan, Zachary Larsen, on the alleged fraud he observed in Detroit.

Larsen left the counting room to consult w another attorney. Election officials never let Larsen or any other poll challengers to reenter the counting room.

Using Covid-19 all the way.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

PDJT rightly called out Cavuto as a FAKE news HACK a year ago or so.

Our VSG is always a few steps ahead of everyone else!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Trump Campaign files election lawsuit versus PA Sec of State and County Election Officials

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ion-lawsuit-n2579781

The Trump campaign on Monday filed a lawsuit against Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and Elections officials in Allegheny, Centre, Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Northampton Counties. The lawsuit is taking place in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and alleges a "two-tiered" voting system for the 2020 presidential election. According to the campaign, voters were held to different standards depending on if they decided to vote in-person or by mail.

Those who chose to vote in-person at the polls had to register to vote, have their signature compared to voter rolls, vote in a monitored polling place where authorized poll observers took place, and their votes were counted in a transparent and observed manner.

According to the campaign, the state's roughly 2.65 million mail-in ballots "lacked all the hallmarks of transparency and verifiability" that in-person voters faced. In particular, Trump's team took issue with the lack of voter identification and ballots being received up to three days after Election Day. Those ballots were allegedly counted "without any evidence of timely mailings, such as a postmark, and denying sufficient monitoring over the reviewing and counting of mail-in ballots."

The lawsuit specifically calls out Allegheny and Philadelphia Counties for not "engaging in an open and transparent process to give credibility to Pennsylvania’s brand-new voting system, the processes were hidden during the receipt, review, opening, and tabulation" of 682,479 votes.

The Trump campaign's lawsuit accuses election officials in Allegheny and Pennsylvania Counties – two Democratic strongholds – of pre-canvassing ahead of Election Day, meaning they contacted voters for things like missing signatures. The ballots were allegedly allowed to be cured by voting provisionally on Election Day or canceling a previously mailed out ballot for a new one, despite state election rules not allowing ballot curing to take place.

"In other words, those counties provided their mail-in voters with the opportunity to cure mail-in and absentee ballot deficiencies, while Republican-heavy counties followed the law and did not provide a notice and cure process, disenfranchising those that themselves complied with the Election Code to case legal votes," the lawsuit read.

Election officials are also accused of "mailing unsolicited mail-in ballots to voters despite the fact that they had not applied for a mail-in ballot for the General Election, thus resulting in voters who received two ballots. The offending counties also failed to undertake any effort to ensure destruction of the duplicate ballots."

The other issue called into question whether or not ballots were received by the deadline because some ballots were allegedly "counted without any evidence of timely mailing, such as a postmark."

The Trump campaign believes these alleged actions violate the Equal Protection Clause and Elections and Electors Clause. They are asking for an injunction that would require the defendants to verify and confirm all mail-in ballots that were counted.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sdy, for posting/documenting all these court fights.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:...BREAKING: FOX NEWS Cuts Away From Kayleigh McEnany Briefing on Election Fraud — Neil Cavuto Says Network ‘Can’t Verify Her Claims’ So They Will Not Air[/url]

Fox News going all in...

The briefing in entirety.

And Cowardvuto's BS.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1325917802457391107

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Utter horse-fecal matter...

Can't confirm??? Have you even looked, you know, like an investigative journalist should?

Even though its only been 6 days...what part of the overwhelming mounting evidence can't you confirm? The affidavits? The videos? The computer experts showing on live fricken' TV the vote swapping? The arrest and 134 counts of election fraud?? If you 'can't confirm' any of that...get a different fricken' job!

And didn't we have 3+ years of unconfirmed Russia! shoved down the American peoples' throats?

Utter.Bull.Sh*t.

They're ALL now ALL in.

Until this gets fully sorted out, this is an illegitimate election.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I haven't tuned into Fox News since the Barrett confirmation, so I have no info.

Are Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingram, Greg Gutfeld, and Hannity still there?

Have they turned their backs against this huge story of fraud?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I haven't tuned into Fox News since the Barrett confirmation, so I have no info.

Are Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingram, and Hannity still there?

Have the three turned their backs against this huge story of fraud?

Not sure on this end as I bailed on election night.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they are all in on Biden.

Dollar dollar bills y'all

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
I just deleted FOX off my iPhone and unfollowed them in the news app.

Fuck FOX!!!

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
From Don Surber.

quote:

Hope is alive in America

Sarah Lee at Red State wrote, "The Trump administration’s legal challenge — and his legal team has shown amazing resolve in revealing only little bits here and there — is starting to take shape, and it could put as many as 94 electoral college votes in play by some estimates."

It is clear that stuffing the ballots with illegitimate mail-in votes was not enough to put Biden over the top. Democrats literally own the voting booths. Companies owned by Democrats ran the computer software to count the votes in 28 states.

She wrote, "In Wisconsin, poll workers may have altered thousands of absentee ballots in violation of the law. And — get this — they made their illegal corrections in easily traceable red pen."

Do not let the depth and breadth of the Democrat Fraud Machine depress you. This is the ammunition to take the case to the Supreme Court, where five conservative justices will frown on the violations of election law in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, and the 4 AM ballot dumps in Michigan and elsewhere.

I wouldn't trust John McCain Roberts to walk a dog, but five other justices likely will not rubber stamp this fraud.

Biden chaired the judiciary committee that put Justice Clarence Thomas through an electronic lynching. Justices Amy Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh worked on Bush's side in Bush v. Gore 2000. Sammy Alito is not happy that Pennsylvania ignored an order to separate votes received after the statutory deadline of Election Day. News reports call it segregation in an attempt once again to equate voter security with racism. I don't think Neil Gorsuch has Gone DC yet.

Team Trump has plenty of dirt on Democrats.

Washington Examiner reported, "President Trump's Nevada legal team beefed up its legal challenge to mail-in ballot signature verification in the state with startling claims of voter and ballot fraud.

"Among the allegations: dead voters, votes from thousands who no longer live in Nevada, and a van marked Biden-Harris full of opened mail-in ballots.

"Former Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt, who is helping Trump's legal effort in the state, detailed grievances that the campaign has with mail-in ballot signature verification in Clark County, Nevada, which accounts for the vast majority of voters in the state."

The story also said, "Laxalt identified several complaints about the more than 600,000 mail-in votes cast in Nevada. Laxalt said about 200,000 of those were verified through a machine, and never by a human. He also charged that Clark County registrar of voters Joe Gloria set the factory setting on the machine to accept signatures with an only 40% match."

The fraud is there.

Enough fraud, enough invalidation. Team Trump must stop certifications in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. That will take federal court action on a scale never seen before.

The president has a good team. Kurt Schlichter -- author, soldier, trial lawyer -- joined the fight.

He wrote, "I answered Ric Grenell’s call to come out and help with the Nevada post-election chaos. I’m not going to talk about specifics here, but I’ve seen individual and systemic irregularities that are sometimes shocking. The idea that we are suppose to just shrug and accept this fiasco and go on as if there was nothing wrong with this election is a sure way to guarantee that these same issues will arise again and again and again.

"Maybe that’s the plan."

He led troops in Bosnia. I never bet against Donald Trump or him.

President Trump is leading. He fights. We fight.

Reuters reported, "President Trump will hold a series of rallies to build support for the legal fights challenging the outcome, campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh confirmed on Sunday.

"President Trump also announced teams to pursue recounts in several states and will seek to back up his unfounded accusations of voting fraud by highlighting obituaries of dead people the campaign said voted in the election.

"Murtaugh did not say when the rallies, a signature of Trump’s campaign, would resume."

The report was leftist and buried the real news about the rallies. But you go with the reporters you have, not the actual journalists you deserve.

Democrats protested the 2000 and 2016 elections, rioting at President Trump's inauguration. Not My President was their battlecry. So I don't want to hear their complaints.

Also, on Saturday night mobs of Democrats filled the streets without masks or social distancing. I don't want to hear about covid 19.

All I want to hear is the rage, crying, and gnashing of teeth when the Supreme Court kicks the election to the U.S, House.

To Alaskans, I say don't let them rob Congressman Don Young of another term.

Hope lives.

I am finally marking down my 37-state prediction to 26. It's not that he did not carry 37 states but that he only needs 26 state delegations in the House.

And a Supreme Court that will stand up to the mob like a Western sheriff protecting the accused from the lynch mob

https://donsurber.blogspot.com...live-in-america.html

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I think I'll be watching this in a whole multitude of life circumstances.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen this posted so....

BREAKING: AG Barr Authorizes Federal Prosecutors to Pursue “Substantial Allegations” of Voting Irregularities Before 2020 Election is Certified

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-election-certified/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Haven't seen this posted so....

BREAKING: AG Barr Authorizes Federal Prosecutors to Pursue “Substantial Allegations” of Voting Irregularities Before 2020 Election is Certified

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-election-certified/

He finally makes an appearance! I hope you make me eat every bad word I said about you Barr!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
We needed this.

We need Attorney General Barr on our side.

IMO, this is excellent news today.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Heartening news all around.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Well. Good morning AG Barr. Good rest? Roll Eyes

Dude. Come on.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post