SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
For those who don't trust fully The Gateway Pundit, Newsmax has now posted the same thing:

Barr to Instruct DOJ to Probe Alleged Election Irregularities
https://www.newsmax.com/politi...020/11/09/id/996228/

Attorney General Bill Barr has instructed the Department of Justice to probe "substantial allegations of voting irregularities," the Associated Press reported Monday.

In a memo to federal prosecutors, Barr said serious allegeations should be handled with "great care, but "far-fetched" allegatoins should not be the basis for initiating federal inquiries.

The news comes as the Trump campaign has filed lawsuits alleging irregularities in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona.

The latest lawsuit came Monday in Pennsylvania, alleging the state's mail-in voting system "lacked all of the hallmarks of transparency and verifiability that were present for in-person voters."

The lawsuit filed in federal court in Pennsylvania seeks an emergency injunction to stop state officials from certifying Joe Biden's victory in the state.

Mainstream media outlets declared Democrat Joe Biden president elect on Saturday, but Newsmax is holding off on declaring a winner until all legal proceedings have made their way through the system.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16212 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I haven't tuned into Fox News since the Barrett confirmation, so I have no info.

Are Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingram, Greg Gutfeld, and Hannity still there?

Have they turned their backs against this huge story of fraud?

Yes...Gutfeld has thrown in the towel on Trump...basically 'It was a hell of a ride...'

The other three, at least as of last week, are not fired up to Never Give Up. Ingraham is/was teetering towards Trump should 'accept defeat gracefully.'

I don't think Tucker and Hannity have completely given up, but they're certainly not as vocal as they were. As posted earlier, a couple weeks ago, at least for TC, there was definitely a subtle change in his tone 'Ol' Sleepy could possibly win.'

I'm going to watch them tonight, hopefully with recent developments, they've gotten their heads back on straight.

It'll be sad if they fold so weakly...there'll be no major news outlet standing against the rest of the MSM fake news, and that's not good.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure why or how Barr would've responded sooner. Today's Monday. Lawsuits were only just filed. Some of the evidence the Trump team has was only just revealed. Seems to me to be about the right time.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Yes...Gutfeld has thrown in the towel on Trump...basically 'It was a hell of a ride...'

The other three, at least as of last week, are not fired up to Never Give Up. Ingraham is/was teetering towards Trump should 'accept defeat gracefully.'

While I haven't watched Fox in several years, my bet is the Murdock boys are squeezing their talking heads with monetary threats and most are acquiescing sadly.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16212 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Mr. Barr has been watching Mr. Trump playing chess while others have been playing checkers, and he's not telegraphing his next moves either, just gathering evidence. And more evidence.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Sorting ballots, Democrat style.
Look Donald J. Trump!

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:

While I haven't watched Fox in several years, my bet is the Murdock boys are squeezing their talking heads with monetary threats and most are acquiescing sadly.

Possible. I remember Laura Ingrham giving her "respect" speech several years ago .

I watched Greg Kelly on NewsMax this evening.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sunset_Va,
While I said monetary threats, I'm aware they have contracts. But look what they just did to Judge Pirro benching her. The "squeeze" can take many forms. Frown Obviously the "sons" have no concerns about ratings as their bank accounts are solid thanks to their father.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
And then they come for you... I can't imagine the surprise some of these millenials got when Antifa and BLM threatened their little celebration.

quote:
"Just because Biden is in office, does not mean that our struggle is over," the group chanted. "Just because Biden is in office, does not mean that you will be walking on sunshine."

"For all of you f***ing journalists, for all of you white liberals, who have been celebrating, getting drunk off your a**es about Biden winning this election, you are all a bunch of f***ing fools," the group scolded Biden supporters.

The group claimed that the Biden supporters "colonized" the space for their "own benefit." The demonstrators berated the Biden supporters, "You are using this plaza as a tourist attraction. You are all acting like this is f***ing Disney World. This is not f***ing Disney World, you have all colonized this space for your own benefit."

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm not sure why or how Barr would've responded sooner. Today's Monday. Lawsuits were only just filed. Some of the evidence the Trump team has was only just revealed. Seems to me to be about the right time.

I agree.

The Trump legal team was gathering evidence all last week. They stated this week would be the legal action.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Real Clear Politics, just pulled Biden from PA win.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

The reversal begins! Hallelujah! Big Grin

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
FYI, I learned of Real Clear Politics pulling PA back from Biden while watching Newsmax TV Live. Big Grin

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Yeah, folks need to stop bitching and calm down.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
FYI, I learned of Real Clear Politics pulling PA back from Biden while watching Newsmax TV Live. Big Grin

Doublesharp posted verbiage about this here well worth reading!
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...720054674#9720054674

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yeah, folks need to stop bitching and calm down.

Spot on Q!

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
quote:
Well. Good morning AG Barr. Good rest? Roll Eyes

Dude. Come on.

Sorry man. Did I once again pop off with a negative wave?

The sarcasm probably was ill advised is all. Smile

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm telling you, this fucking blue wave the maggots were talking about was crushed by the RED TSUNAMI.

- We picked up a governorship.
- We made tremendous gain in the House.
- We will hold the Senate.
- The widespread fraud (yes, widespread, Georgie Steponallofus) that they attempted is being exposed, and comes January, the President will start his second term.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Sorting ballots, Democrat style.
Look Donald J. Trump!

But...but...where's the evidence??? Roll Eyes

quote:

Say it ain't so...he's now at 259.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm telling you, this fucking blue wave the maggots were talking about was crushed by the RED TSUNAMI.

- We picked up a governorship.
- We made tremendous gain in the House.
- We will hold the Senate.
- The widespread fraud (yes, widespread, Georgie Steponallofus) that they attempted is being exposed, and comes January, the President will start his second term.

Well said Q! Well said. Big Grin

quote:
Just burning on Barr as he has been silent during all this. If I need to shut the fuck up, I will.

There is a legitimate reason he held back as other members here have noted.

Yeah, you might want to keep yer powder dry but hold off on increasing your round count by stopping, researching, and reading before lighting someone up. Trust you understand my suggestion. Smile

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

I actually disagree with this a little.

It wasn't "widespread fraud" on a country wide, every district operation.

It was a concentrated operation in heavily populated Democrat districts, in key battleground states, to barely swing the election to Biden. And IMO, this is what the Trump legal team are going after.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post