SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1123
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/WatcherGuru/status/1812251989759418579

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23629 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
WOW!! The idiot left is taking it up a notch. Again demonstrating that they have no fucking clue what consequences their actions may bring.

I hope the bagged the mofo that fired. Bagged as in he's zipped up in bag, permanently.

The female agent looks like she's providing full body coverage. Good on her.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13069 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
CNN is doing their best not to call it what it is.

Assholes!

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5793 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow, from the clip above, given a through and through, did anybody in the stands get hit?

All the shots sounded the same to me - same gun? Or was some of that return fire

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13069 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Shocking events, but not really surprising. More like right on schedule.

Posts: 21326 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Secret Service covering Trump with their arms raised encircling Trump… these men and women are impressive!

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1629 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44411 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
strictly a guess but the angle may have been such that the shots went towards the Suv and missing anyone else versus into the crowd. Which would be a blessing. I hope no one else was hit.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19675 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
President Trump is in my prayers.

Posts: 1970 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6399 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Latest report on Newsmax says Trump made a statement that he is fine.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16628 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Three shots, unless there was an echo. He's lucky to be alive.

Calm blue ocean, guys.

Where to place the blame is crystal clear. All those talking heads and politicians talking about "Taking Trump out". And now, they will pay.

And the election is a done deal now.

Let's stay calm, there will be plenty of time for all of it. The next few hours will tell us a lot.

I saw President Trump raise a fist in defiance.

The election is over. Mark it down in the books. Trump 47

Posts: 108941 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Some Dem will soon quote words on the impact today to rally us:
“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve........."

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4650 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I am just praying to God this is not the spark that lights a powder keg.

Posts: 3746 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine is at this rally right now, and he just reported to me that he was “more than nicked” but is OK and said “he’s a beast!”

Like Teddy Roosevelt, who took a bullet and then made a speech.

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
CNN is doing their best not to call it what it is.

Assholes!

I noticed that.

Posts: 13012 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

https://x.com/_johnnymaga/stat...0pm-et-livestream%2F

Posts: 3577 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I knew the Left would try this.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29902 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
first shot hit his right ear, extremely fortunate

SS sayes he's fine and safe

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
2024 TRUMP-MAGA-FIGHT!!!