SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 1123
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm sick to my stomach. That's as close as it gets.

Same here. I'm sitting here shaking.

That's all I can say because I don't want to type what I'm thinking.

Posts: 6558 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve only been to one Presidential rally, GWB back in 2004 in Poplar Bluff MO. My question is, how the hell does someone get a firearm through the gates into the venue? The GWB rally, the security was tight. A little unnerving. Glad he’s ok.

Posts: 2169 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am just praying to God this is not the spark that lights a powder keg.

I pray that the powder keg that must be lit is lit while I'm still young enough to deal with it so that my children will not.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15837 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
That's all I can say because I don't want to type what I'm thinking.

Same.

Posts: 17576 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I am trying to remain calm, but am beyond livid at this time.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8652 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i would be livid, but am mostly relieved

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:

First, let me say I don't subscribe to the "Inevitable Civil War" theory nor do I advocate any sort of societal/governmental change by means of violence.

I will say that the Dems/Media/Progressives/Liberals need to be very, VERY careful how they respond to this. A ham-fisted attempt to spin it or outright denial could very well result in violence.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15476 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Disgusting, and crickets from that useless sack Biden.

Posts: 2831 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

I pray that the powder keg that must be lit is lit while I'm still young enough to deal with it so that my children will not.

Exactly my feelings as well. Amazing to see the look on his face when he got up. Unfazed.

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4836 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
I will say that the Dems/Media/Progressives/Liberals need to be very, VERY careful how they respond to this. A ham-fisted attempt to spin it or outright denial could very well result in violence.

+1

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
They tried character assassination, that didn't work. I was afraid they would try this.

Wilkes-Boothe, Oswald, the Left has never changed.

Posts: 8843 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank God Trump appears to be ok.

The Secret Service failed. If the shooter actually knew what he was doing, 1 shot would have been enough. I always assumed that this isn't the first time someone tried to do this and that the SS thwarted any prior attempts without reporting it to avoid any copycats. Now this is in our face. We all know the talking heads who have been calling for this for quite a while now. Does Trump have to die before we start doing anything about it? Food for thought.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
God bless him and the men and women of SS who shielded him.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

CNN article currently reads:

quote:

Former President Donald Trump was injured Saturday after there were loud bangs at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

After the bangs, Trump fell to the ground. He was stood back up by security personnel and had blood on his face. He was yelling back to the crowd and then was whisked away by security personnel.

New York Times says "series of loud pops."

Posts: 17576 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
his head was turned 90 deg to the right, the round had to come from either directly right or left of the stage

watching the different vids, DJT was pissed as hell

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
You just poked the honey badger. He is unstoppable now.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I never get tired of winning.

Posts: 11549 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
His left, our right. Nicked the ear and streaked blood forward on his face.

Posts: 4909 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
This just guaranteed him the election, if he lives long enough.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8653 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/SecretService/st.../1812261553909162008

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23629 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post