SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1144
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Penn. Senator said someone close to him was hit.

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

I pray that the powder keg that must be lit is lit while I'm still young enough to deal with it so that my children will not.

I have thought about that a lot, lately. Not that I am that young, but better me than my son.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4996 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
The unhinged progressive seem to be devolving into our domestic version of the hamas with the basis of conflict being sociological ideology instead of religious. Their leaders in office, media, and justice need to cap the devolvement lest it really become the proverbial powder keg. This better be the peak.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:

No mention that anyone is being held accountable. No one apprehended or bagged yet?

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Well, Schumer says he's "horrified"...despite calling for this to happen. Mad

Posts: 20562 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
I’ve only been to one Presidential rally, GWB back in 2004 in Poplar Bluff MO. My question is, how the hell does someone get a firearm through the gates into the venue? The GWB rally, the security was tight. A little unnerving. Glad he’s ok.

I was at PDJT's rally in Schnecksville, PA, and security seemed to be very tight in the immediate area outside and inside of the venue (of course), and the high-grounds at a medium and longer distances were covered as well.

From tator's post above -

A "security incident"?

Seems to be slightly more serious than that.

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Yea, I'm sure he said that with all sincerity. I'd rather him not say things like this insincerely. But rather just tell his people to not do things like this.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Newsmax reporting that one person was killed.

Posts: 20562 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will say that the Dems/Media/Progressives/Liberals need to be very, VERY careful how they respond to this. A ham-fisted attempt to spin it or outright denial could very well result in violence.[/QUOTE]

I turned on MSNBC briefly. So help me, they talked about “so many guns out there”.

Posts: 833 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

He is horrified it did not succeed.

Posts: 13062 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:

Yea, I'm sure he said that with all sincerity. I'd rather him not say things insincerely. But rather just tell his people to not do things like this.

He's horrified they missed this chance and the next will be more difficult.

Posts: 7627 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/1812263017721253889

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They fucked up. All sympathy will be with Trump, except for those who hate him and wish he had been killed.

And of those people, all the talking heads who said "Take him out on their shows and on Twitter, the record of those statements will haunt these people. They can't very well come out and say that they're glad he survived the attempt.

In the long run, I believe this incident will serve to calm things down, but not before the people on the political right make sure they are heard loud and clear, and not before they publicly accuse those who've called for violence against the man.

Gonna be a long night

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Have there been any attempts against a democratic in high office? Or just republicans (lincoln, reagan, trump)? Sorry, woefully ignorant with history.

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Those amazing aftermath photos with a defiant DT and flag in the background remind me of Iwo Jima photo.

Posts: 7627 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I knew the Left would try this.

Been saying it, it's their only option. The Raid on his home, mugshots, lawfare just made him stronger. After the total failure on the Potato at the debate there is nothing else.

I'm mad as hell, but I also believe that if used against the media and dimwhitcrap leadership, this almost guaranteesa Trump victory on election night.

Trump 2024!

ARman

Posts: 3213 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
This man--it is complete bullshit what he has had to go through.

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have there been any attempts against a democratic in high office? Or just republicans (lincoln, reagan, trump)? Sorry, woefully ignorant with history.

JFK was a democract.

Posts: 17616 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

JFK, RFK

Posts: 9023 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

JFK was a democract.

Doh. I should have remembered that one. Sorry.