SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/charliekirk11/st...ack&utm_medium=email

Posts: 12854 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ And that was barely half the lies Biden regurgitated last night.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30637 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Uhh, yes I know. I was joking back and making the same point with the most current AG to be found in contempt of Congress yet is facing zero repercussions.

I thought that is what you were doing. Well done, sir.

Posts: 8681 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/headlines/2...er-prepared-n3791101

The finger-pointing began quickly among some White House officials over how Biden's inner circle had conducted the president's debate prep.

"He was over-prepared and relying on minutiae when all that mattered was vigor and energy," one person in Biden's orbit told Axios.

"They prepared him for the wrong debate. He was over-prepared when what he needed was rest. It's confounding."

Posts: 19695 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Or, how about this? Any man who is in the highest office in the land should be able pull himself up by his own bootstraps? Huh? How about that? How about a real leader that doesn't need to be treated like a pet gerbil getting ready for a cabbage-eating contest?

Posts: 108250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Not that this was clairvoyant or even a surprise to anyone, but in this thread or the Biden thread (don't recall which) I posted this debate was a horrible idea for Joe the day it was announced.

Which Democrat strategist thought THIS was a good idea. They would have been way better off hiding Biden in his basement as they did before the last election.

Truly sad when the best debate position the Democrats can take now is "lies lies... all lies.. lies lies lies... lalalalalalalalala"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38064 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, "It's a Trap!" and "I can't believe Trump agreed to those terms!" and all that shit.

The fact is that this debate further boosted Donald Trump and has proved so humiliating a defeat for Biden that all but the most fanatical of his supporters are publicly admitting the truth, and has sent the leftists into sheer, open panic.

THAT is called victory.

I tell members all the time to wait and see the outcome of a battle. Last night is a prime example of why.

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Which Democrat strategist thought THIS was a good idea

If their goal is to get rid of him and do it early enough to get a replacement lined up before the convention, it was a great move.
Looks to me like his wife and others in his inner circle that will lose out are trying hard to rehabilitate him quickly. Yesterday he looked like a different person at the rallies but those have all the props he couldn’t have at the debate. They were also edited by the usual suspects in the media.
I’d like to be a fly on the wall at the behind the scenes meetings that must be happening now.

Posts: 9674 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The only way they can get rid of him is to invoke the 25th Amendment. Who is going to do that? He's not going anywhere. Dr. Jill will make sure of that.

Q

Posts: 26868 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
They aren't going to swap Joe out. He performed so badly that it briefly pierced the narrative. The cabal will circle the wagons and get back on track. The new narrative will be that Trump is a dangerous liar and Biden was sick. Not out of the question that Biden will perform better at the next debate. At that point, the legacy media will pronounce him cured of dementia and the savior of humanity.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The only way they can get rid of him is to invoke the 25th Amendment. Who is going to do that? He's not going anywhere. Dr. Jill will make sure of that.

Yyyyup.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30637 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I’m confident that his handlers will amp him up and release the unhinged PedoJoe.

We’ll see if that works out for them.

The only thing for certain is the wild ride.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31591 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"[The debate] was so bad, Vladimir Putin denied poisoning him!"

Posts: 28197 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Biden Cannot be Replaced on Ballot in Three Swing States, Except for Death or 25th Amendment

If President Two Scoops doesn't cooperate, the replacement plan is DOA, no matter what the delegates try to do.

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Which Democrat strategist thought THIS was a good idea. They would have been way better off hiding Biden in his basement as they did before the last election.
"

Someone working for another power-hungry Dem who needs Joe gone. DC is populated with jackals.

Posts: 9589 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Thursday night debate drew the largest audience for a CNN broadcast, 48 million viewers, not counting the 30 million online livestream views. That is a lot of voters watching the contrast between Trump and Biden.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-...r-30-million-online/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16859 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 214 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

There's no way to know about any of this, of course, because every last one of these evil crooks is as crooked as a corkscrew.

Indeed, these G-D Commie bastards are almost always subverting the law in some manner, or disregarding laws and the ‘protective guardrails’ around them at their whim.

Their abuses of the FISA system in 2016 and probably earlier, still infuriates me! NO accountability or reckoning whatsoever, and spkr mike johnson and the pathetic and useless r’s helped the d’s to re-instate it without the necessary reforms.

This is a rogue government.

From Treehouse, in this article and others on the website -

Video Series Part 1 – The FISA Court and Federal Contractor Spying…

A few excerpts from the article -

“Government spying on the Trump campaign may have begun early in 2016, perhaps sooner, by private contractors working for the FBI. The Federal Government admits it conducted illegal surveillance on American citizens through private contractors. The details are in a 99-page FISA Court memorandum and opinion issued by Judge Rosemary Collyer:”

“A court order released in April 2017 from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) found that the DOJ, FBI and NSA, under former President Obama, routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts; and failed to disclose the extent of the problem until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president in 2016.”

“In describing the violations, the FISA court said the illegal searches conducted by the FBI under Obama were “widespread” and created a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue.” These new discoveries come from unsealed FISA court documents dated April 26, 2017 and center around a hearing dated October 26, 2016, just days before the 2016 election; in which the FISA court apparently learned for the first time of “widespread” and illegal spying on American citizens by the DOJ and FBI under the Obama administration.“

It is going to take a lot of hard work after PDJT is re-elected to get the country back on lawful and sane course, but I am going to make every effort that am able to towards that righteous goal.

Posts: 3524 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Do we know if Trump has made an ad yet featuring Biden saying that he “beat Medicare“?

That was a great comeback by Trump and really needs to be made into a campaign ad ASAP!

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haters will say it's fake.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)