SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Bingo! He got his marching order and carried it out accordingly. We're being played.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the 'judge' needs to be played -

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Joe Biden foot injury:

Biden’s office said “on background” that the former Vice President “slipped while playing with his dog Major, and twisted his ankle” while at his home in Delaware.

Biden was taken to an orthopedist for an examination and an x-ray.

A statement from Dr. Kevin O’Connor, the Director and Executive Medicine, of George Washington Medical Faculty Associates stated that Biden had “sustained a sprain of his right foot” but transported Biden to a different medical facility for a CT scan.

The CT scan revealed that Biden did have fractures in his foot after the injury.

“Initial x-rays did not show any obvious fracture, but his clinical exam warranted more detailed imaging,” OConnor wrote, noting that the CT scan “confirmed hairline (small) fractures of President-elect Biden’s lateral and intermediate cuneiform bones, which are in the mid-foot.”

“It is anticipated that he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks,” O’Connor concluded.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ter-fracturing-foot/
Senator Harris was seen in the background snacking on a banana shortly before the accident...

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I think that the purpose is to light a fire under Durham.

“President Trump said he would “consider” appointing a “special prosecutor” to investigate the Trump-Russia investigators, expressing frustration with U.S. Attorney John Durham, who was picked by Attorney General William Barr last year to investigate the origins and conduct of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation…”

www.google.com/amp/s/www.washi...tigators%3f_amp=true

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Well... The GA Judge that imposed an injunction, then reversed his decision an hour later has made a 3rd ruling...

The machines are now be left alone and impounded.

GA is one fucked-up place these days. I love the state and spent the better part of a year there for work. But the politics there are beyond what I imagined NY and CA to be.

Yet Another Ruling on GA Machines

American Thinker explains the three court rulings:
https://www.americanthinker.co...ders_in_georgia.html

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
We need to see movement on the Kraken front pretty soon. It's the one Dominion element the corrupt dems don't have control of.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...can-house-victories/

The Times quoted Rep. Scott Peters (D-CA):

“People were talking in a really cocky way before that Democrats were going to take the trifecta [White House, Senate and House], and we were not ever going to talk to Republicans about anything. We were going to ram all this policy down their throats, ” said Rep. Scott Peters (D-San Diego), a moderate.

Ambitious liberal policies like Medicare for all and the Green New Deal are likely to be pushed to a back burner, though Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and other progressives have signaled they will continue to advocate for their movement.

Pelosi (D-San Francisco) had said before the election that Democrats would expand the Affordable Care Act by using a special procedure in the Senate that required only 50 votes, but it’s unclear now she will have even that.

According to Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), one of the House impeachment managers who tried to have President Donald Trump removed from office earlier this year, Democrats were told “Republicans had only a 25% chance of keeping the Senate and that Democrats would pick up seats” in the House.

Instead, Republicans have gained a net of eleven seats thus far, winning all 27 “toss-up” seats in the Cook Political Report, and cutting Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) majority to a margin of just a few seats.

Democrats hope to take control of the Senate by wining the two runoffs for U.S. Senate seats in Georgia in January, but even then they would only have a 50-50 tie with Republicans and would need presumptive Vice President Kamala Harris to break the tie on every vote.

The Times also reported that Republicans expect President Donald Trump to play a leading role in defining the party’s agenda, whether he is in or out of office.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election, Sept. 12, 2018

President Trump signed an executive order in 2018 that created a Cabinet-level command structure for monitoring and exposing election fraud and foreign interference.

..............,..,................,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...................,,,...........

I wonder how much is being done now and how it could be added to the supremes case when evidence is given to the POTUS and the other named recipients? And is Barr involved?? He sure be quiet almost like he is busy....if not his replacement would have been there already I think.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election, Sept. 12, 2018

President Trump signed an executive order in 2018 that created a Cabinet-level command structure for monitoring and exposing election fraud and foreign interference.

..............,..,................,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...................,,,...........

I wonder how much is being done now and how it could be added to the supremes case when evidence is given to the POTUS and the other named recipients? And is Barr involved?? He sure be quiet almost like he is busy....if not his replacement would have been there already I think.

Supposedly a PA poll watcher Leah Hoopes was interviewed by special agents of the DOJ per Newsmax.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Just thinking this morning, remember the days when we used to point our fingers at, and laugh about other countries around the world being so blatantly corrupt?

It's their turn now.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
My best guess at House status

REPs have 210 House seats

a close one, yet to be called, is Iowa 2

Sigmund reports the REP candidate is 6 (six) votes ahead. Might be a call today

another close one is NY 22. The REP candidate is leading by 12 (twelve) votes

https://wbng.com/2020/11/30/re...s-in-race-for-ny-22/

last close one is CA 25. Very close. can't find good data yet, but REP was about 400 ahead recently

so 210 to 213 is still a reasonable prediction

xxxxxxxxxxx

Iowa 2 certified for REP Miller-Meeks by 6 votes. But legal challenges expected.

https://www.startribune.com/io...ouse-race/573236581/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
A compilation of twenty alleged election 'facts' that don't pass the smell test
By Andrea Widburg

Americans have common sense, so they can understand when they're being played (for example, when politicians place Americans under house arrest and then ignore their own rules to party and travel). And they know there is no way on God's green earth that decrepit, demented, corrupt, and terminally stupid Joe Biden fairly won this election. This post assembles various election anomalies that don't pass the smell test.

J.B. Shurk, who frequently publishes at American Thinker, wrote a knock-out article for The Federalist about Joe Biden's magical performance in the election. You should read the whole article, but here are four things that don't pass the smell test:

1. Biden allegedly got 80 million votes, which is more than Obama received at his peak, in 2008 — and Biden did this despite losing minority voters to Donald Trump and trailing Trump in voter enthusiasm.

2. Biden broke 60 years of precedent by winning nationally despite losing prodigiously in bellwether states and counties. The last time this happened was when the mafia got out the vote for John F. Kennedy in 1960.

3. Trump had extraordinary coattails, so much so that even the New York Times admitted that the "Democrats Suffered Crushing Down-Ballot Losses Across America." Think about that: Biden had no coattails and no enthusiasm, yet he allegedly won a record number of votes. Smells fetid to me.

4. Biden barely made it through the primaries, while Trump soared, with Trump's performance being a historically sure sign of voter enthusiasm and probable victory — yet Biden, again, allegedly scored an equally historically strong victory.

At The Spectator, Patrick Basham, a professional pollster, also felt that Biden's alleged win cannot pass the smell test. Again, this is a summary, so you should read the original article:

5. Trump exceeded his original vote count by the largest margin for any incumbent in American history. He got 10 million more votes than before; by contrast, Obama, in 2012, got 3.5 million fewer votes than in 2008.

6. Trump's support among blacks grew by 50%, while Biden's fell below the important 90% mark that Democrat candidates need to secure victory.

7. In the Rust Belt, Biden lost black support everywhere except in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. In those cities, every single black person apparently voted for Biden.

8. While pollsters can and do manipulate polling outcomes, non-polling metrics (historical norms such as the economy, enthusiasm, etc.) have never been wrong — only we're being told that this year was the exception.

Then there are the indicia of fraud that Dr. Navid Kershavarz-Nia detailed:

9. The fact that Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia simultaneously pretended to halt ballot-counting while continuing to count is evidence of election fraud collusion.

10. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

11. The scanners were almost certainly programmed to fail to keep audit records.

12. In the contested states, the voting machines were alleged to have processed hundreds of thousands of ballots within a short time, which is a physical impossibility.

And here are a few more indications of fraud:

13. In Pennsylvania, statistically impossible numbers of late-arriving mail-in votes went to Biden.

14. Dominion and ES&S voting machines were created to have back doors and specific functions to manipulate votes either at the machine or over the internet.

15. Fox News's behavior on election night (refusing to call pro-Trump outcomes while prematurely calling Arizona for Biden) was so abnormal that Vegas oddsmakers instantly assumed that the fix was in.

16. The allegedly late-arriving mailed in ballots increased Biden's equally alleged lead with statistically impossible perfection and stability.

17. There were anomalies in Virginia that suggested that computers were subtracting votes from Trump and, sometimes, giving them to Biden.

18. One analysis shows that voting machines in Michigan systematically removed votes from Trump and handed them to Biden. I saw a rebuttal (which I cannot locate now) that purported to debunk this but did so by using a different scale on the X-axis, which I found inherently suspicious.

19. Over 100,000 Pennsylvania absentee ballots were returned a day after they were mailed out, on the day they were mailed out, or on the day before they were mailed out.

20. In all the contested areas, and at Dominion's website, Democrats have been systematically failing to create or have destroyed all data that could be used to demonstrate fraud. This creates the legal presumption that the data do, in fact, show fraud.

On behalf of all Trump voters, I say to the Democrats who are trying to gaslight us: don't spit in my face and tell me it's raining.

https://www.americanthinker.co..._the_smell_test.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Officials Confirm That Georgia Recount In Fulton County Is Delayed By Dominion Server Crash - Local Witness Allege That Someone REMOVED The Server! – Right Journalism
Natalie Dagenhardt
3-4 minutes

Election Day. November 3rd, 2020 one of the most disputed election day in our history.

It’s almost a month later. Many Americans are still seeking resolution.

The push to complete a recount requested by President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign has hit a snag in Georgia’s most populous county as the statewide deadline looms.

Fulton County elections officials confirmed to 11Alive on Sunday that a newly-purchased Dominion Voting Systems mobile server had crashed earlier in the day.

“Technicians from Dominion have been dispatched to resolve the issue,” Fulton County officials said in a statement. “The Georgia Secretary of State’s office has also been alerted to the issue and is aware of efforts to resolve the problem.”

The county plans to resume its counting process on Monday morning. So far, Fulton suggests its teams have already concluded the counting of absentee, early in-person, and provisional ballots – 88 percent of ballots cast.
Fulton County Commission Chair Robb Pitts told Fox 5 regarding the crashed server: “I can assure the voters of Fulton County that are watching us that, in Fulton County, Georgia, we run open, fair, and transparent elections. This is a very transparent process to make sure everything is above board.”

Counties have a deadline of 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 2 to complete the recount, which follows a hand audit that uncovered four batches of uncounted ballots, most of which were for President Donald Trump
This was reported everywhere by the mainstream media and now local witnesses allege that the servers didn’t crash, after all, the server was removed.
Kyle Becker who is an independent journalist and former assoc. prod/writer at Fox News tweeted late in the night:

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
12h
GEORGIA. AGAIN.

"Fulton County elections officials confirmed to 11Alive on Sunday that a newly-purchased Dominion Voting Systems mobile server had crashed earlier in the day."

Update: "Our witness said someone REMOVED the server!"

Unbelievable.

If you’re in Georgia you need to contact your state rep and Senator and convene a special session of your congress like NOW? You need to get to the bottom of this and fast?!

The 5 things experts from Trump’s legal team may find if they get the server/machines:
1. No data wiped, no data altered. (Legit)
2. No data wiped, data altered. (Illegit)
3. All data wiped with a single overwrite. (Suspicions)
4. All data wiped with multiple overwrites. (Very Suspicions)
5. New HD (Fraud)

We will update the story as soon as we have more information.

https://www.rightjournalism.co...-removed-the-server/

Also...
Bannon's is saying on his podcast that the leader of the House in PA and others are ducking this and not getting involved. Reports are they turned off their phones and are sending calls right to voicemail. Said the only path in PA at this point is court thanks to these gutless GOP members.

Someone familiar with GA said the GOP legislature there isn't going to get involved either. The SOS still refuses to check the signatures.

Basically, we are back to being on our own in GA and PA.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just heard on the radio that the MI. legistlature is not going to give the Trump time a chance to present evidence at a hearing. To say I am disgusted doesn't begin to describe how mad I am right now. And after all the things Trump has done for MI. The leaders of the MI. house and Senate can burn in hell for all I care.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A great explanation of the three rulings in GA by Judge Batten. I quoted the article, but deleted it, it is long and a must read in the link.

https://archive.is/AiRZ2#selection-445.1-461.278

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A strange House race in NY 22

https://www.washingtonexaminer...-and-mail-in-ballots

“In NY-22, the Democrat incumbent was trailing by almost 30K on election night,” said Hot Air editor Jazz Shaw on Twitter. “The mail-in ballots got him close. Then a Democrat judge from Syracuse ruled he would personally ‘review’ all of the spoiled ballots that had been rejected. Guess what happened next.”

“The judge miraculously ‘found’ enough ballots that he felt were okay and the incumbent now ‘leads’ by 13 votes,” Shaw continued.

Brindisi trailed Republican challenger Claudia Tenney by about 28,000 votes on election night in New York’s 22nd Congressional District but closed that gap over the next few weeks to just 100-200 votes as mail-in ballots were counted.

Despite Tenney’s slim lead, Owego County state Supreme Court Justice Scott DelConte issued an injunction to block election officials certifying the results, setting the stage for Brindisi’s 13 vote lead.

“BREAKING: sources on both Dem & GOP sides confirm that the final counts submitted by all 8 counties in #NY22 to NY Supreme Court Justice Scott DelConte will show Rep. Anthony Brindisi (D) *ahead* of Claudia Tenney (R) by either 12 or 13 votes. Wow,” Cook Political Report editor Dave Wasserman said on Twitter.

then the Herkimer County Board of Elections revised its final count, netting Tenney 35 votes and putting her in the lead by 12.

With the razor-thin margin swinging back and forth, Wasserman doesn’t expect the result of the race to be finalized anytime soon.

“Whiplash: now it's Claudia Tenney (R) back ahead of Rep. Anthony Brindisi (D) by 12 votes in #NY22 after Herkimer Co. revises its count,” Wasserman said. “Legal fight far from over.”

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:...The leaders of the MI. house and Senate can burn in hell for all I care.

Jim

I will say that I do not have any feelings of disgust for a great number of people who voted for Biden, as they either "believe" in their POV and how/what manner Biden presented/was presented to them.

However, the people in leadership positions and those with actual knowledge of the truth of matters, and continue to foment evil against the good people of this nation (and, yes, even against those who I first spoke of), the depths of my disgust and indignation cannot be fathomed. It is a bottomless pit.

The evil desires and manifestations are far beyond those who precede them in evil within the past hundred years.

For these do so, fully knowing and understanding the history of the evil done by those in the past, that knew not at the time, the depths of depravity nor fully perceived that their actions would bring as they marched forward, in their time.

May this evil not go unanswered, but they receive a similar fate and end, to their wickedness.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
I just heard on the radio that the MI. legistlature is not going to give the Trump time a chance to present evidence at a hearing. To say I am disgusted doesn't begin to describe how mad I am right now. And after all the things Trump has done for MI. The leaders of the MI. house and Senate can burn in hell for all I care.

Jim

GOP elected officials will not stand with us. They have no spine and are idiots because they don't realize they will lose support going forward. It's another example of us getting hope and then having it taken away thanks to cowardice. It all comes down to courts at this point.

Honestly, part of the reason they won't stand with us is because if they lose their seats they will end up on the board of a company that isn't with us either. They win no matter what. Trying to stay optimistic, but legislatures in multiple states all changing their tune against us the same day just tells me the fix may be in. Not even clear evidence is enough. Praying for the courts to save us.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saving their own skins, they are swampers. I will do my damn best not to forget these traitors.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
It was just a few days ago (maybe the 10th?) that the GOP leadership in PA made statements about leaving the elector selection process alone.

I was wondering what changed...

Turns out, probably nothing..

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post