SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:

Therefore when some of you guys complain about the lower class not working and just living on gubbermint subsidies, remember that not all of us a ABLE to work! I assure you, I absolutely WOULD love to have my old office job back if I simply could, or any other job for that matter, but those days are gone...

I’m with you bronicabill. I make $25k in medical retirement from my policing job of 18 years due to my stroke. When I turn 60 I can get my USCG reserve retirement, and then I will feel better.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11366 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Perhaps we should make June4teenth a Federal holiday, to honor 45-47.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17494 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I tend to avoid the lower class label as it can carry baggage not related to income level. I tend to think of people as “contributors” or “takers”. Some folks work, add value, get paid, pay taxes. Some folks live off the public teat. Sure there are folks out there that are contributors but hit a rough patch and need some temporary help. That isn’t what I think of as a taker. The third generation welfare recipients who have no living relatives who have ever worked a job, those are takers.

I don’t know how we take care of those who genuinely need help without supporting the leeches. Maybe we go back to a “Root hog or die.” program as far as the government is concerned and take care of those in the local community with local charity?

Posts: 6954 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I forgot to send him a card. Frown

You can send him five Father's Day cards to make up for it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44053 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Jay Dot Dee Dot.
Like me, grew up poor, ended up going to Yale.
Brilliant, aggressive against the enemy, would make mincemeat of KH in a debate. Knows business, law. Does not act like a snob, ‘cause he was brought up in Appalachia and hasn’t forgotten it.

Posts: 18168 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/joma_gc/st.../1801401469083566220

Posts: 12824 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Is it pronounced phoney?

Posts: 7518 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
But calling her an ass will make her feel better?

Posts: 53375 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
She definitely showed her fani and embarrassed herself badly

Posts: 5384 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Is it pronounced phoney?

I think it's pronounced, "NathanHole," or maybe "WadeInDeep." An odd spelling, in any case.

ETA: If we wanted to pronounce it like her rear end, we'd pronounce it "FatAss.'

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4909 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Building an Election Watchdog Army: RNC Co-Chair Lara Trump Announces New Program to Train 100,000 Poll Workers and 500 Lawyers to Safeguard 2024 Election in November

In a groundbreaking announcement made last Friday in Detroit, Michigan, Lara Trump, the co-chair of the Republican National Committee (RNC), revealed plans to build a formidable watchdog army. This force will be tasked with safeguarding the integrity of our elections this coming November.

“Our other top priority is election integrity,” said Lara Trump. “If we don’t have free, fair, and transparent elections, nothing else matters. That is our goal at the RNC. Every single person in this country, regardless of how you vote, should want free and fair elections.”

Joined by RNC Chairman Michael Watley, she detailed the plans to mobilize an ‘election watchdog army’ that will operate across the United States in November.

“[Whatley and I started here in the state of Michigan, launching our election integrity program. What we want to do is train 100,000 people all across this country to be part of that team. Now, what does that mean? That means we want poll watchers, but not just that; we want poll workers. We have a unique opportunity right now that we have not had in 40 years as a party. For 40 years, there was a consent decree placed upon the RNC that did not allow us to train people to work as poll workers,” said Lara.

The RNC’s plan also includes training individuals to work in tabulation centers where mail-in ballots are processed. They are seeking attorneys who can be present at every major polling location to proactively address any issues that arise.

Lara called for any lawyers listening to join the effort, emphasizing that they do not have to be trained in election law. “We will train you on exactly what you need to be looking out for,” she said.

The RNC has set up a website, protectthevote.com, for those interested in joining the team. The RNC will provide training in each state to equip team members with everything they need to know.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108093 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
She definitely showed her fani and embarrassed herself badly

No shit! And she's a lawyer???

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38854 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Since she doesn't want her name pronounced as ass, then a couple suggestions, based entirely on her character and actions:

Horse's Ass
Jackass
Asshat
Asinine
Stupid Ass
Phoni'Ass

Just a couple suggestions.

Posts: 3990 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I guess Fanis' Mammy should have learned how to spell.

Posts: 11512 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pronounce her name, "frôd", with a middle name of "kro͝ok".

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2086 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I pronounce it “TWATWAFFLE!”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31554 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Since she doesn't want her name pronounced as ass, then a couple suggestions, based entirely on her character and actions:

Horse's Ass
Jackass
Asshat
Asinine
Stupid Ass
Phoni'Ass

Just a couple suggestions.

aka Dumass

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6349 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Remember this guy?

https://x.com/gatewaypundit/st.../1802318366532645057

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108093 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I must be missing something... what did DJT do for this guy?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16327 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he commuted his prison sentence after serving 7 of the 28 years

Posts: 53375 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post