SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
You guys do what you guys want, but my US flag will always be flying. These fuckers and their antics don't change a thing about the flag. They actually want to destroy what it represents and even burn it. So, mine will never be in hiding, temporary or not.

Thank you 12131. I was about to take down my flag in protest until I read your excellent post.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1729 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Former Hillary 2016 Donor Shaun Maguire Explains Why He Contributed $300K To Trump After Today’s Jury Announcement — “My friends are gonna hate me — I’m willing to wade into this fire — Some of us need to be willing to”

Good post, Q.

I never would have known about Shaun Maguire. I'm sure he's not alone. Many have had their eyes open over this trial and the Obama/Biden/deep state war on America.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^

And more young guys from Silicon Valley will follow suit.

And now another similar story- Don Tapia, a former Trump ambassador, he and his network of family and friends were planning to give $250,000 to Trump's campaign. But after yesterday's verdict, he announced his group upped the ante to give over $1 million to the pro-Trump spending group MAGA Inc. in coming weeks. Tapia is quoted “We’re going to go all-in for him,”

And Trump's other big donors are not wavering either, promising to boost their monetary support.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...fter-guilty-verdict/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I never would have known about Shaun Maguire. I'm sure he's not alone. Many have had their eyes open over this trial and the Obama/Biden/deep state war on America.

Yesterday was darker than Pearl Harbor or 9/11. This was an attack from within, by those professing to be Americans.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
And what exactly is the republican party doing in all this? I'm asking honestly because I don't see anything. I feel like it's us and Trump, and that's it.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by x0225095:
If one wanted to donate to 45’s presidential campaign where would one go?

https://secure.winred.com/trum...fc/lp-website-guilty
Just make sure, before you hit that "Submit" button, that you don't have a check mark on that Monthly Recurring Donation box.

Thanks for the link. I donated this morning.

Silent

Posts: 1055 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I think she should be his VP choice

Posts: 13582 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
...I feel like it's us and Trump, and that's it.

Tony.

That's the way it's been since the start, and always will be. The political establishment, The Swamp, has always opposed Trump, even though at the moment they are with us, so let's take advantage of that while we can.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9376 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think she should be his VP choice

That video seems designed for that purpose... either by her individually or in coordination with the Trump campaign. She's definitely on the "short list".

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Tulsi is antigun.

Posts: 11518 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
You aren't going to do shit
Why do I have the feeling we've been here before.

SIG228, have we been here before?
I'm sure we have with that clown and his bravado
Ah, yes, it's all coming back to me now:

"What's stopping you?"

I don't know why this bothers you so much, but you have posed that question for the last time.

Furthermore, you and bozman will cease sniping at each other. If I see either of these things again- your perennial question, or you and bozman taking swipes at each other, you will not care for the result.

bozman, that goes for you, too. I'm not having anymore of this stuff.

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
And what exactly is the republican party doing in all this? I'm asking honestly because I don't see anything. I feel like it's us and Trump, and that's it.

Tony.

The Republican Party will do what they’ve always done which is sweet fuck all. They are simply Democrat lite swamp critters - perhaps a few exceptions but mostly just bluster.

The current slate of politicians are pathetic excuses for Americans. Omar, Talib, AOC. All losers. All traitors.

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Congresswoman Harshbarger Releases Statement on the Unjust Trump Trial Verdict

Kingsport, TN - Congresswoman Diana Harshbarger released the following statement on the verdict in the trial of President Donald Trump:

"A heartbreaking day for our beloved nation. The conviction of President Trump is an absolute travesty and a stain on our justice system. This verdict is not just an attack on President Trump; it is an attack on every American who believes in fairness and justice.

The Biden administration and the radical left have crossed a line.

They have weaponized our legal system in a desperate attempt to prevent President Trump from returning to the White House. This is not justice; this is political persecution. It’s clear election interference, plain and simple.

I stand with President Trump and all true American Patriots who know he did nothing wrong. We will not let this injustice stand. We will fight to restore justice, and President Trump will be back, stronger than ever."

Posts: 28665 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Sentencing is July 11

The RNC is July 15

It’s so very crystal clear what the game is here Mad

I will laugh my ass off when Trump wins in a landslide so big that no amount of 3 am vote recounts and all the other BS the Dems will try will save Biden’s pathetic old ass.

And if that bumbling fool thinks he’s got the black vote locked up again as usual, he might be very wrong this time around.

Posts: 34582 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Bragg said the only thing that matters is the jurors' verdict. That's not exactly true. The rights of the defendant, conduct of the prosecution, and integrity of the trial are more important. The prosecution's sworn duty is not to 'win', but to seek justice. Typical leftist 'ends justify the means' corruption.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
The Republican Party will do what they’ve always done which is sweet fuck all. They are simply Democrat lite swamp critters - perhaps a few exceptions but mostly just bluster.

The current slate of politicians are pathetic excuses for Americans. Omar, Talib, AOC. All losers. All traitors.

When you say that you speak as if the Republican party is some monolithic creature... but the Republican party consists of individuals, most of whom are actively fighting to preserve the freedoms and liberty of all Americans.
Are there Democrat lite swamp critters within our ranks? Yes, there are. We must identify them by their actions rather than their words. We must root them out.
But we are NOT All traitors.

-rduckwor

Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
in regard to Chellim's post I will say again that I will not donate to the RNC or the RSCC. I will donate to individual candidates only. I will be contributing to President Donald Trump and Congressman Matt Gaetz this weekend. Followed by contributions to Senators Rick Scott and Marco Rubio.

Posts: 1293 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
This is only a question
If a convicted felon is later pardoned or sentence commuted, is he/she still a felon?

Commuted will not remove a conviction, only apply to sentencing by reduction in part or in full.
One is still a felon.

Pardon, means you are no longer guilty for the crime, therefore you are no longer a felon. As if it never happened.

Only the governor of NY can pardon a NY criminal conviction.

This prosecution was blatantly politically motivated, but the governor of NY isn't going to "fix" it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53243 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post