SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Last Christmas I sent out 1.8 million presents and got back 2.5 million thank you cards.

How do I find the names of my extra 700,000 friends so that I can send them a Christmas present this year?

Either look at the tag with their name or just forget them all.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Darn Common Core math. See what it's done???

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
Have there been any developments with Sidney Powell's team? I've been working and distracted by PA and haven't been following movements on her side.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Trump's gonna win.

You’re goddamn right.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
Have there been any developments with Sidney Powell's team? I've been working and distracted by PA and haven't been following movements on her side.

First of many steps

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Now when President Trump is in his second term he can name Gen Flynn, Director of the FBI, and start going after the 3 letter agencies with a chainsaw. Also seek new senators and reps for the ones that are stabbing him in the back.

My god that would be hilarious and amazing

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
DJT needs 4 more years to complete the buzz sawing of Wash DC.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
quote:
Last Christmas I sent out 1.8 million presents and got back 2.5 million thank you cards.

How do I find the names of my extra 700,000 friends so that I can send them a Christmas present this year?

I removed the present from the wrapper with the tag.
Now I have a big stack of presents, and don’t know who sent me which one.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Look at the toe tag then...

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5754 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Take and throw them all in the dumpster. Problem solved.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Maybe I will call A1 to shred them would hate for anyone to find out who sent me presents. Big Grin

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Is it possible Michael Flynn is the Kracken? He prolly knows some stuff being in the Obamr admin. He is now released. Or would that be too much of a stretch?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If the “gift” can’t be proven then it was never a gift and can’t be counted.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Jeff Carlson:

Pretty easy to see why the DNC doesn't want another hearing like the one that just took place in Pennsylvania to happen in other states

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Jeff Carlson:

Pretty easy to see why the DNC doesn't want another hearing like the one that just took place in Pennsylvania to happen in other states

Because they can’t send verifiable Thank You Cards for unaccounted Christmas gifts?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Trump pardons LtGen Flynn

Girlfriend and I were very pleased to hear this on the news.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I have been wondering what paper voting systems we have available to us. What will become of all the voting machine once we shove one up Coomer's ass? I mean that literally. Death by voting machine insertion. We could break it into smaller pieces first. Think Office Space.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/N9wsjroVlu8

Posts: 7260 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I have been wondering what paper voting systems we have available to us. What will become of all the voting machine once we shove one up Coomer's ass? I mean that literally. Death by voting machine insertion. We could break it into smaller pieces first.

If you can make this happen and keep the voting machine’s default size, I’ll drop a brisket on the smoker and bring a keg.

Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking back over this past year and the three primary sources of major stress:

1. COVID19

2. BLM/Antifa social unrest

3. A flagrantly fraudulent election.

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

COVID19 originated in China, probably from a lab and may have been either intentional or accidental release. When it first came to attention Trump shut off travel to/from China while democrats, including Biden, Pelosi, etc. screamed racism and gnashed teeth. These same clowns along with many others have deep financial ties and personal ties with China. Biden was getting kickbacks through his son, Pelosi has business ties there and I believe Schumer does as well. Feinstein's driver was a Chinese spy. The Chinese also have an interest in Dominion voting software which I will mention later. Democrats used the COVID apocalypse as an excuse to flagrantly violate civil liberties and crush business within their areas of influence and control.

BLM/Antifa social unrest was fueled by democrat dereliction of duty to maintain law and order. Democrat mayors and prosecutors let these clowns run rampant in their areas of control and even prosecuted innocent people for defending themselves. They did this through the entire summer right up through the election. The entire point was, transparently, to harm Trump's election chances either by pushing the narrative that Trump's America was violent and lawless or by hammering Trump for cracking down on lawlessness. It was another transparent democrat political power play.

The election itself was full of the fraud we all saw. It has caused over half of America to decide that our elections are effectively illegitimate and to lose all trust in our system. This fraud was entirely constructed by the democrats, much of it carried out using voting machines by Dominion, a company with ties to China, Soros, and other places.

Democrats capitalized on item 1 above to flex their muscle and make the worst of a situation and they directly created items 2 and 3 above. This is the year democrats declared full scale political war on the country, particularly on any person or business not connected to the deep state. They did incredible damage to small businesses, drove wages down, unemployment up, social trust down, fomented and supported open rioting, open violence, assaults on their political adversaries, and now have destroyed all faith any of us can have in our elections. Many of these democrats did this with the backing of China.

I think this year is/was a year of extreme, treasonous subversion of America and attack upon us and our institutions by China through their puppets in the democrat party. These puppets committed treason against us.

It remains to be seen if they get away with it.

I don't think they will. I think Trump is going to win this and we're going to see four years of devastation visited upon the deep state and the democrat party.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:...

I think this year is/was a year of extreme, treasonous subversion of America and attack upon us and our institutions by China through their puppets in the democrat party. These puppets committed treason against us.

It remains to be seen if they get away with it.

I don't think they will. I think Trump is going to win this and we're going to see four years of devastation visited upon the deep state and the democrat party.

From your keyboard, to God's inbox.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post