SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Thought about starting a new thread, but....

Here are the twenty RINO SOBs who voted to confirm that anti-Constitution POS Garland as Biden's Attorney General:

https://conservativewar.com/br...as-attorney-general/

The full list of Republicans who voted to confirm Garland. My two senators from South Dakota disgust me. Mad

Roy Blunt (MT)
Richard Burr (VA)
Shelley Moore Capito (WV)
Bill Cassidy (IL)
Susan Collins (ME)
John Cornyn (TX)
Jodi Ernst (IA)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Chuck Grassley (IA)
Jim Inhofe (OK)
Ron Johnson (WI)
James Lankford (OK)
Mitch McConnell(TN)
Jerry Moran (KS)
Lisa Murkowski (AK)
Rob Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Rounds (SD)
John Thune (SD)
Thom Tillis (NC)

Roy Blunt is Missouri

Posts: 1505 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Thankfully Portman isn't running again AFAIK.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5725 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
rumor has it that Geraldo Rivera is considering a run for Portman's seat

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Music to my ears!
Picture of synthrob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

So, A RINO for a RINO. We have to get rid of Gonzalez as it is. All we need is someone who wants to run "as a Republican in the mold of Rep. Anthony Gonzalez." No thank you.

Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life. ~ Ludwig van Beethoven

Posts: 2853 | Location: NE Ohio  | Registered: April 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here are the twenty RINO SOBs who voted to confirm that anti-Constitution POS Garland as Biden's Attorney General:

The full list of Republicans who voted to confirm Garland. My two senators from South Dakota disgust me. Mad

<<snip>>
Mitch McConnell(TN)
<<snip>>

I thought Mitch was Kentucky?!?

Posts: 4784 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

In Ohio?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5725 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^
He lives in Shaker Heights.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:

<<snip>>
Mitch McConnell(TN)
<<snip>>

I thought Mitch was Kentucky?!?

He is. Not sure what the deal with that website is but it's terrible and full of outright lies or people that just have no idea what they're doing. Hadn't heard of it before. I'm not sure what to make of it but I wouldn't trust anything on it.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
When I heard a bunch of RINOs voted for Garland I did a duckduckgo search and the only site at that time that listed the offenders is what I posted. I was focused on South Dakota's two RINOs and sure enough they made the list.

So to be clear that news site is not one I've ever visited before or will again. But sure enough they had my senators dead to rights. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gene Hillman:
quote:

Roy Blunt (MT)
Richard Burr (VA)
Shelley Moore Capito (WV)
Bill Cassidy (IL)
Susan Collins (ME)
John Cornyn (TX)
Jodi Ernst (IA)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Chuck Grassley (IA)
Jim Inhofe (OK)
Ron Johnson (WI)
James Lankford (OK)
Mitch McConnell(TN)
Jerry Moran (KS)
Lisa Murkowski (AK)
Rob Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Rounds (SD)
John Thune (SD)
Thom Tillis (NC)

Roy Blunt is Missouri

jUST GOES TO SHOW HOW DEEP THE SWAMP REALLY IS.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Mr. Elk...I realized the Swamp's true depth after watching "The Plot Against The President". I'm AMAZED how and why a second American Revolution hasn't taken place in this country with PURE Communists running the show. AMAZED! Guess "We the People" (present company excluded) didn't really cherish Freedom and Liberty after all... Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Mr. Elk...I realized the Swamp's true depth after watching "The Plot Against The President". I'm AMAZED how and why a second American Revolution hasn't taken place in this country with PURE Communists running the show. AMAZED! Guess "We the People" (present company excluded) didn't really cherish Freedom and Liberty after all... Frown

Its very clear to me our Military Leaders are part of the swamp, The fact that a left wing commie coup took place and our Military
did not respond to a domestic assault on the constitution is shocking. We have lost our Country
The line in the sand will be confiscation of all semi automatic weapons including pistols. The commies have no choice, they are scared
shttless, they know what they did, and they know we know, Most people I talk to under 40 don't have a clue! Question is, who is the head of the snake ? DC is now a fortress and Piglose has authorized Gov SUVs and SS protection for democratic house members.
This is not how I thought I'd be spending senior years

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Piglose has authorized Gov SUVs and SS protection for democratic house members.
Is this true? Is it documented any place?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31447 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

More democRAT kabuki theatre. And democRAT voters will refuse to see the obvious hypocrisy and clear lack of any desire for "unity".

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

they must be afraid that they've done something wrong...

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
One wonders if the illegal immigrants realize they are escaping a corrupt, big biz (cartel) controlled country to enter a country that is heading in that exact same direction. If so, when the time comes, will they take up and and side with those of us who demand Liberty from the corrupt? Or will they blindly side with the corrupt and repeat their fate?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13112 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Fake news, gents.

Pelosi can’t “authorize” USSS protection for anyone. She’s not even a USSS protected. Her detail is capital police.

The fake news and rumor mill reminds me of something that Rear Admiral Josh Painter once said......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

something that Rear Admiral Josh Painter once said
Adm. Painter : What's his plan?

Jack Ryan : His plan?

Adm. Painter : Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31447 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

something that Rear Admiral Josh Painter once said
Adm. Painter : What's his plan?

Jack Ryan : His plan?

Adm. Painter : Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan.

Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post