SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 985
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^^
I hope he runs for president. I really do.

I fully agree!

Posts: 4675 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
DeSantis/Cruz ticket. Gotta get that VOTER FRAUD taken care of first, though...

Even better option!

And yes, take care of the fraud FIRST... but not sure how under full DEMONcratic control!

Posts: 4675 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
“These contractual commitments were an enormous win for the UAW, for the great state of Ohio, the community of Avon Lake, and most importantly the members of Local 2000,” Kariem wrote.

Now, though, the UAW official says Ford executives are backing out of the deal and plan to move the investment to Mexico

Would this be the same UAW that supported Biden in the Presidential election? Looks like they're getting what they asked for, so I fail to see what they're bitching about. I certainly have no sympathy.

Absolutely! Payback's a bitch!!! "Let them eat cake."

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The Dems in Congress are coordinating with Twitter to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene (R) from Georgia. They are coordinating and working fully in the open now - no attempt to hide or obscure their agenda.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1372915990657384453
https://twitter.com/disclosetv.../1372889076186107906
https://twitter.com/EpochTimes.../1372920801494716423

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I would say any patriot still with a active Twitter or Face Book account is aiding and abetting these anti-American media sites. The only reason they wield so much power is the millions and millions of people who are either addicted or justify keeping it because their every thought is so important it must be posted in order to reach as many people as possible! It's the same as every single vote matters right? Well every single account with these assholes matter to them.

I thank God everyday for giving me the wisdom from the very start to never sign on to any of these cess pools.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8560 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Is this the same ‘inciting violence’ that they tried to pin on President Trump only to have it fall flat?

Perhaps the dems need a lesson in what a real riot is

Posts: 53476 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Facebook account. Mostly I use it for posting memes and comments on the corrupt Dems. I just posted two of the images above, about congressman Marjorie Greene.

-c1steve

Posts: 4095 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I would say any patriot still with a active Twitter or Face Book account is aiding and abetting these anti-American media sites. The only reason they wield so much power is the millions and millions of people who are either addicted or justify keeping it because their every thought is so important it must be posted in order to reach as many people as possible! It's the same as every single vote matters right? Well every single account with these assholes matter to them.

I thank God everyday for giving me the wisdom from the very start to never sign on to any of these cess pools.
I wont cede liberals any safe space. I am still present on facebook and I attack those fools everyday. We need to fight them everywhere they exist. Leaving them be lets them think they are right.

Posts: 7728 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Dems in Congress are coordinating with Twitter to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene (R) from Georgia. They are coordinating and working fully in the open now - no attempt to hide or obscure their agenda.

I wouldn’t for a second put it past them. Pelosi is actively trying to get the Iowa senate vote overturned despite the state certifying a republican victory. These traitors are getting bolder and more desperate by the day.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15713 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months: adviser

Jason Miller tells Fox News' '#MediaBuzz' the platform will 'completely redefine the game'

Former President Donald Trump will be back on social media in the near future with his own service, according to one of his senior advisers.

Jason Miller, who was a spokesperson for Trump's 2020 campaign, told Fox News' "#MediaBuzz" on Sunday that Trump will be reentering the social media space in two to three months with a new platform of his own that will "completely redefine the game."

Miller said he expects Trump's new venture to have tens of millions of users.

Trump was banned from Twitter following the Jan. 6 Capitol riots. He had been a prolific poster on that platform before and during his presidency.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...tform-return-adviser

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30689 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I hope he succeeds bigly in that endeavor, but, sadly, I'm not hopeful in the least. No matter what he does, he can't avoid the server infrastructure that is wholly owned and controlled by evil, evil people. The sons of whores have already proven they can literally just flip a switch and turn off opposing voices.

Unless he's got backers with seriously deep pockets and can start literally from the ground up, I don't see how Trump can succeed in this venture.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Unless he's got backers with seriously deep pockets...

More importantly, he'll need advertizers, like -ugh- corporations. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8429 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unless he's got backers with seriously deep pockets and can start literally from the ground up, I don't see how Trump can succeed in this venture.

They will flock to Trump. They know full well that there is a LOT of money to be made. And not just in country- around the globe.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15713 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
glad to see some pushback here. The troops aren't "confused". They see the obvious.

https://www.military.com/daily...ted-leader-says.html

Some Troops See Capitol Riot, BLM Protests as Similar Threats, Top Enlisted Leader Says

Some troops have drawn equivalencies between the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and last year's protests for racial justice during recent stand-downs to address extremism, worrying the military's top enlisted leader.

In a Thursday briefing with reporters at the Pentagon, Ramón "CZ" Colón-López, the senior enlisted adviser to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said that some troops have asked, when the Jan. 6 riot is brought up, "How come you're not looking at the situation that was going on in Seattle prior to that?"

He said that is one example of the mindset many military leaders are encountering, and he is "concerned about the way that some people are looking at the current environment."

This is coming from every echelon that we're talking to," he added.

good

Colón-López said the confusion some younger troops have expressed shows why the training sessions on extremism are needed.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered the stand-down Feb. 5 and gave units across the military 60 days to discuss extremism in the ranks with troops.

The military's policies are clear, he said: Troops are not to advocate for, or participate in, supremacist, extremist or criminal gang doctrine, ideology or causes.

The military remains an apolitical organization, Colón-López said, and it doesn't matter if an extremist group is far right or far left -- both are off limits.

not apolitical at the top

as the training sessions took place, some themes emerged that worried leaders.

Those conducting the sessions wanted "to make sure that military members understand the difference between Seattle and [the Jan. 6 riot in] Washington, D.C.," Colón-López said. "But some of our younger members are confused about this, so that's what we need to go ahead and talk to them about and educate them on, to make sure that they know exactly what they can and cannot do."

Colón-López also noted the military was called to respond after the Capitol attacks, but was not called up to support law enforcement during the Seattle protests.

And he drew a distinction between those who lawfully exercised their First Amendment rights to protest during last summer's protests in support of racial justice and the Black Lives Matter movement, and those who "latched on" to the protests to loot, destroy property and commit other crimes.

I've never seen a video of a BLM protest that I thought was peaceful. Lopez must think it is "peaceful" to chant "kill the police", beat people up, scream w loudspeakers at people trying to eat dinner, stop traffic on streets and highways, etc

But sometimes, he said, younger troops see messages on TV that blur the lines between the two, and " we needed to educate them " on the difference.

Posts: 19709 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
They are discussing indoctrinating our military...oh well.

Posts: 2000 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A kinda pointless follow-up to the golf drive bonking, but Trump being Trump so there's that. I don't know how to embed a Rumble vid --

HILARIOUS: Trump Dancing On Air Force One Stairs, MAGA Is Back!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8429 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30689 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
glad to see some pushback here. The troops aren't "confused". They see the obvious.

https://www.military.com/daily...ted-leader-says.html

Some Troops See Capitol Riot, BLM Protests as Similar Threats, Top Enlisted Leader Says

I posted this earlier and it certainly applies to this situation. Colón-López is the one who is 'confused', not the troops. Anyone with a functioning brain can see the brainwashing and indoctrination going on.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
2/22/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7666 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
An excellent example of what DiGenova is saying about how large companies should be (but aren't) stopped from exercising censorship is what Amazon did when it removed Alex Berenson's 3rd booklet on the ineffectiveness of masks.

Per DiGenova big tech companies have become in effect quasi-governmental entities and their protection from being sued needs to be removed.

https://thefederalist.com/2020...ask-ineffectiveness/

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1494 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post