SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I believe that if he runs again he might win but, that presumes that the democrats won’t cheat and he still won’t become President. The republicans won’t allow him to win.

Since they got away with rigging the last election I have no problems in assuming that their treason and fraud will do nothing but get worse.

There was no penalty for overthrowing the government. There was no penalty for treason. So why change? Go bigger next time.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
So he is running for President again. As a Republican. My wife & I voted for him twice, but not again. Care to pick a date when he calls it quits? I put my $ on the primary season. I think he will stay in it that long. The reason given for withdrawing: "Need to spend more time with my family". If you seriously think he can get the nomination of the Republican party again, you drank too much orange Kool-Aid!
Stick a sock in it.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Trump would win the Republican nomination in a landslide, just like he won the 2020 election. Except for the Massive Fraud that occurred on so many levels, he would be in the office of POTUS today. As far as I'm concerned, he still is my POTUS.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would not surprise me to see that betrayed and dissatisfied Orange Man Bad voters would vote Trump in 2024. If the insanity continues, the Dems may have sealed their doom. They have nearly four more years to escalate screwing up the country.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
It would not surprise me to see that betrayed and dissatisfied Orange Man Bad voters would vote Trump in 2024. If the insanity continues, the Dems may have sealed their doom. They have nearly four more years to escalate screwing up the country.
And INNSHO, they will. One can only hope that the country will be able to withstand it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Gov Kristi Noem at CPAC 2021 nails it!

And yes, I'm thankful to live in South Dakota despite the weather. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You can be very proud bald1. She is a rock solid American. Filled with our history and the story about her father was excellent. You got a good one South Dakota.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

To paraphrase a quote often (mistakenly perhaps) attributed to Sun Tzu, If the enemy is in the process of destroying himself, stay out of his way. Or to Westernize the concept, give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. Obiden and the left are well on their way of making a monumental FUBAR, and everybody can see it. Oil prices are but the tip of the iceberg.

At any rate, there will be a political reckoning, it remains to be seen who the conservative leaders will be.

The 2024 election is important, but in my view the 2022 election is far more important in terms of limiting the damage these sexually confused liberal shitweasels are able to do. And dammit, we need term limits in the worst way.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
DeceptiCons called out by name by President Trump at CPAC.
Not all will be running in 2022, but those that are deserve to be primaried.

…”The Democrats don’t have grand-standers like Mitt Romney, little Ben Sasse, Richard Burr, Bill Cassidy, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Pat Toomey; and in the House, Tom Rice, South Carolina, Adam Kinzinger, Dan Newhouse, Anthony Gonzalez. That’s another beauty. Fred Upton, Jamie Herrera Butler, Peter Meyer, John Katko, David Valadeo. And of course the warmonger, a person that loves seeing our troops fighting, Liz Cheney. How about that? The good news is in her state, she’s been censured. And in her state, her poll numbers have dropped faster than any human being I’ve ever seen. So hopefully, they’ll get rid of her with the next election. Get rid of them all.”…

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
So Moses came back with the Ten Commandments and saw the refugees prostrating and dancing before the golden calf. And what is that golden thing at the 'conference'?

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Most definitely, the Golden Image seemed out of place.

Makes one wonder whose idea was it and why.
Was this intended to politically hurt conservatives?
Almost as if it was staged to cause harm.

The political battle we fight is not for Trump, but for the values he puts forth to uphold traditional American values of Freedom and personal responsibility.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
3/1/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like someone gave Mittens the Harry Reid treatment.

Poor Mittens...

Call me what you want, but I smiled when I read this Smile

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Tough kids.

“The Utah Republican said he was visiting his grandchildren when he got injured.”

Perhaps they were playing pin the tail on the donkey.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
Or "Pin the Nose on the RINO"

Smile

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Karma’s a bitch, traitor.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Or "Pin the Nose on the RINO"

Smile

That could be a cool game to make for sale.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
President Trump never had an FBI that could be trusted.

Chris Wray and the FBI’s Outrageous Lies About Domestic Terrorism

It’s tough when the whole of Government is armed against you.
Listening to the hearings I was shocked to hear how deceitful Christopher Wray was while spinning the left wing narrative. Never had a favorable opinion of him, but did not realize how deceitful the man is.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
well, apparently the Feeb's can't find any evidence of ANTIFA involvement in the January Capitol event

in spite of ALL the video evidence that's out there

just one more example that if you want something to go unsolved, even after connecting ALL the dots for them, give it to the Feebs

they couldn't find their assess with their hands tied behind their backs

worthless bunch of fucks

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
To be fair, that John Sullivan clown is tied to BLM, not ANTIFA.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post