SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Hope more folks grasp this.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good report that ties it together. Have forwarded to several here locally.

quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Please do read this:

https://www.americanthinker.co...cale_vote_fraud.html

Please do share this. This is not going away. This shows the scale of the treason.

Sovereign Crime, know it. Forwarded. A depressing article with a ray of hope. But just a ray...

FTA - "..data easily available showed the election fraud patterns had two very alarming characteristics: It was not the first time this was tried, and it will be performed again, at scale, in the next election."

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing.

Need people to understand that the fraud is not going away.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Please do read this:

https://www.americanthinker.co...cale_vote_fraud.html

Please do share this. This is not going away. This shows the scale of the treason.

Sovereign Crime, know it. Forwarded. A depressing article with a ray of hope. But just a ray...

FTA - "..data easily available showed the election fraud patterns had two very alarming characteristics: It was not the first time this was tried, and it will be performed again, at scale, in the next election."

This is a great article and I encourage people to read it.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 121 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Florida Gov Ron DeSantis:

“There's no room in our classrooms for things like Critical Race Theory. Teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

good for DeSantis.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I hope he runs for president. I really do.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
DeSantis/Cruz ticket. Gotta get that VOTER FRAUD taken care of first, though...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Would this have happened under a Trump administration ?

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...from-ohio-to-mexico/

The Ford Motor Company, a multinational automaker, is reportedly planning to move a $900 million investment originally intended for an Avon Lake, Ohio plant to a site in Mexico, the United Auto Workers (UAW) union alleges.

In a letter to Ohio Assembly Plant (OHAP) employees in Avon Lake, where Ford employs about 1,740 workers manufacturing its F-650 and F-750 medium duty trucks, UAW official Gerald Kariem said Ford had committed to investing $900 million in the project in 2019.

The massive investment, Kariem wrote to workers, included a Ford commitment to bring a “next-generation product” to the Ohio Assembly Plant for production by 2023 and an “exciting vision for the complete revitalization” of the plant to secure “employment well into the foreseeable future.”

“These contractual commitments were an enormous win for the UAW, for the great state of Ohio, the community of Avon Lake, and most importantly the members of Local 2000,” Kariem wrote.

Now, though, the UAW official says Ford executives are backing out of the deal and plan to move the investment to Mexico

of Ford’s 36 assembly plants, just eight of them are in the U.S.

28 of the automaker’s assembly 36 assembly plants are in countries like China, Mexico, Germany, India, Brazil, and Vietnam. China, alone, has seven Ford assembly plants.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Would this have happened under a Trump administration ?

Can a democrat tell the truth?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Ford needs to go bankrupt again

permanently

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Although I agree, the incentives under the Trump administration made companies want to keep business here. Under (puppet) biden, there is no incentive. I don't entirely blame the company.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Ford needs to go bankrupt again

permanently

as unpatriotic as it seems for them to leave, it is a rational choice. this is exactly the difference between Trump, a businessman, and Pres BS who is a politician, all about taxing the rich

Tax away at your own peril, as it will kill the economy. taxes will be paid by the consumer in the end. Inflation will be a bitch

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ Although I agree, the incentives under the Trump administration made companies want to keep business here. Under (puppet) biden, there is no incentive. I don't entirely blame the company.

Indeed. Ford sees what's coming.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Additional companies will follow in Ford's steps.

Question is, will the media report it?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Additional companies will follow in Ford's steps.

Question is, will the media report it?

Actually more likely is, will the media blame Trump?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I don’t blame Ford and would be doing the same if it were my company. Elections have consequences!! We have the most anti-American administration led by the most corrupt politician to ever reside in the White House. These idiots have no idea why the policies they vote for hurt them the most.

Posts: 3030 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The left promised higher taxes, removal of all incentives from Trump, closed pipeline, Job loss report today was 770K, over 70K more then predicted. They are raising corporate tax rates, eliminating tax breaks, I'd move my plants out immediately if the breaks I was promised led me to make deals with a Union that i'd have never made.

At this point Ford, and any company based in the US should never trust any government deals, because they can be yanked right out from under your nose...

At least in Mexico you know you have to grease palms, make payments, payoff officials and it's always the same...

Here, you get bent over by everyone.

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
“These contractual commitments were an enormous win for the UAW, for the great state of Ohio, the community of Avon Lake, and most importantly the members of Local 2000,” Kariem wrote.

Now, though, the UAW official says Ford executives are backing out of the deal and plan to move the investment to Mexico

Would this be the same UAW that supported Biden in the Presidential election? Looks like they're getting what they asked for, so I fail to see what they're bitching about. I certainly have no sympathy.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Would this be the same UAW that supported Biden in the Presidential election? Looks like they're getting what they asked for, so I fail to see what they're bitching about. I certainly have no sympathy.

Union heads always have and always will back the Democrats. The only difference is the rank and file don't vote that way anymore. But that no longer matters because fraudulent votes have replaced their votes.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^^
I hope he runs for president. I really do.

I fully agree!

Posts: 4784 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post