SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
bigeinkcmo,

yes it’s sad state of affairs, but it is the same for many members of my immediate and extended family.

In the past whenever I try to discuss any of the current political topics that are of concern to most of the membership here, they ‘look’ at me like I have four heads popping out of my neck.

“What radical and extreme web-sites do you get your information from?” they ask. So I’ll send them the links with the full article often cut’n pasted but they NEVER want discuss further.

Posts: 3483 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
bigeinkcmo,

In the past whenever I try to discuss any...

“What radical and extreme web-sites do you get your information from?” they ask. So I’ll send them the links with the full article often cut’n pasted but they NEVER want discuss further.

You're not the only one in such a fix. Even those who share my own leanings rarely give any indication they've read the link. A few will spontaneously send links or quotes. Mostly it seems those who 'agree' don't feel the need to discuss points of such subject, while those those don't aren't interested in discussion.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can you not love the Babylon Bee?

Democrats Vote To Reinstate Trump As President So Impeachment Trial Is Constitutional

https://babylonbee.com/news/tr...al-is-constitutional

Posts: 775 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I’m looking forward to any announcement regarding the Trump Presidential Library.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Two Tier justice system continues.

Ex-FBI Lawyer Receives Probation For Altering Email About Carter Page

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^Absolutely DISGUSTING, but NOT surprising at all.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
You gotta be shitting me. Think about what they did to Gen. Flynn, and then this criminal gets probation? And this guy was the fall guy too. Roll Eyes

Lovely.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Let's face it, most Americans are lazy and apathetic. I see it every day among professionals that have tons of education, yet they can't take the time to read or investigate things that have a huge impact on their livelihood, family and health. The Commies couldn't get away with things otherwise but that's the sad state of affairs in this country and elsewhere. The People will get what they deserve, regardless of the sacrifices of others they so carelessly ignore.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
You gotta be shitting me. Think about what they did to Gen. Flynn, and then this criminal gets probation? And this guy was the fall guy too. Roll Eyes

Lovely.

So a lawyer concocts a fake email, swears in front of the FISA court that it's legitimate evidence that kicks off a multi year falsely predicated 'investigation' and impeachment of a sitting president and he gets a $100 fine and one year of probation.

Let's see what this random idiot gets who is facing 10 years in federal prison for tweeting stupid memes:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/st.../1354505226720567297

Read the full nonsensical indictment here:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr...ile/1360816/download

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could be a plea deal for his testimony against the higher ups. Not holding my breath but it is a possibility.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fear for one's family and their own wellbeing is the only thing that will change the reasoning and actions of these animals... and I am only assuming they love their families.

We will need to begin employing tactics that induce paralyzing fear among the ruling elites in whatever manner is most effective (political, economic, and various other methods).

I see no other way...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

I can not see how anyone can watch things like this and not see that our government is totally and completely corrupt.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
quote:

I can not see how anyone can watch things like this and not see that our government is totally and completely corrupt.

In fact they don't even try to hide their corruption, while they throw it in our faces and laugh at us.

Posts: 12697 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
quote:

In fact they don't even try to hide their corruption, while they throw it in our faces and laugh at us.

You know, it'd be one thing if our gov't. didn't even pretend to be honest and just. Russia's and China's gov'ts. don't even bother. Everyone knows they're authoritarian and if you're one of the peasants, you get your skull thumped if you get out of line. But we preach to the whole world to be like us and, worse, we preach to our own people that the rest of the world wants to be like us (they don't). I'd settle for the banana republic we currently have if it were just intellectually honest and admitted we're just as thoroughly corrupt as other countries.

Posts: 3541 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
“ One case that’s not making news in the Democrat Party’s mainstream media is a decision made by a Virginia judge on Wednesday. The judge ruled that last-minute changes made by election officials to allow absentee ballots with missing or illegible postmarks to be counted is illegal.”
LINK

There’s likely to be a lot of similar findings on a broad range of shenanigans. The election was a sham.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Wwewwhhhhhaaaaaaattttt?

What will the “no evidence” crowd now do as evidence starts to mount?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
“ One case that’s not making news in the Democrat Party’s mainstream media is a decision made by a Virginia judge on Wednesday. The judge ruled that last-minute changes made by election officials to allow absentee ballots with missing or illegible postmarks to be counted is illegal.”
LINK

There’s likely to be a lot of similar findings on a broad range of shenanigans. The election was a sham.

It must have hit a leftist nerve. Twitter suspended The Gateway Pundit's Twitter account for reporting it , citing it would " provoke violence."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ng-incites-violence/

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
OK, I just have to ask.

Exactly what do any of you expect that will come out of all of these “audits”, law suits, challenges, etc.?

Do you expect that any of these events will overturn to the fraudulent/stolen election, and that Donald Trump will miraculously be declared to be the winner, and that Biden et al will be gone from WashDC?

Is that what you think; or will the Dems say “sorry” and admit their actions, and say they won’t ever do it again?

Or is this nothing more than a mental masturbation exercise for History. And remember, it is the “victors” who write History.

I really want to know, as I am someone who for my entire time on this planet (70 years) had believed in the fairness and sanctity of the election process, and devoted over 20+ years of my life defending those principles. Now, I’m feeling that I’ve been played for the fool and I’m ready to just chuck it with this “kabuki dance theater” known as Washington DC.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2701 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
2BT, if that was the headlines on every newscast it might start to stick. But we know that is not likely to happen.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5688 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
LINK

It must have hit a leftist nerve. Twitter suspended The Gateway Pundit's Twitter account for reporting it , citing it would " provoke violence."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ng-incites-violence/

Is anyone surprised by this? I mean, really?

Why is anyone still on twatter?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post