SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only God can save us now

God has already saved us.

He put the right man, in the right place, at the right time to not only stop the evil Hillary would have wrought, but to expose for all of us to see, just how deep and pervasive that evil is.

"God help us" has been a refrain heard over and over again in some form or another throughout this, and other threads.

Just how much do we expect God to do?

I read Para's thread about politics. I certainly understand his sentiments. I would say that Para has done more for the cause, far more, than most in just running this forum. Despite his weariness at the situation we all find ourselves in, he will continue to do more than most in allowing political topics and discussions on his forum.

And for that, I wish to offer my sincere and heartfelt thanks to Para and the other mods.

Now what are the rest of us prepared to do? What are we prepared to do in our own little corners of our own little worlds?

Trump isn't going away. He said as much. Being ready in just a few small ways can make a big difference when Trump comes back on stage.

Get involved.

Don't like what's being taught in your schools? Go to a school board meeting and let the communists know that what they are proposing is unacceptable. Bring friends. Have them bring friends. Don't have friends? Go alone. Do something. Anything. It's a couple of hours, once or twice a year.

Go to City Council meetings. Go to County Board meetings. Volunteer for local politicians that share your values.

Do something.

It's a few hours of your time a few times a year really can make a difference. It can and will make a difference in the next few years.

Bigly.

Posts: 1623 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
The Founding Fathers would give the Don a standing ovation today. He loves this country as much as the Founders wanted to create the greatest nation ever founded. They would be impressed with the way the Don fought the Swamp and all of their minions, which is reminiscent of Great Britain when this was just a group of colonies. At 63, I am not sure if I will see another Reagan or Trump, but there will be another to rise and my hope is this great experiment will survive.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 251 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read the whole report. Thanks for saving it. One way to gauge its accuracy, I think, is by watching how hard the msm is working to discredit it. Just search 1776 report. They are, once again, losing their collective minds.

Posts: 801 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
quote:
Only God can save us now

God has already saved us.

He put the right man, in the right place, at the right time to not only stop the evil Hillary would have wrought, but to expose for all of us to see, just how deep and pervasive that evil is.

"God help us" has been a refrain heard over and over again in some form or another throughout this, and other threads.

Just how much do we expect God to do?

I read Para's thread about politics. I certainly understand his sentiments. I would say that Para has done more for the cause, far more, than most in just running this forum. Despite his weariness at the situation we all find ourselves in, he will continue to do more than most in allowing political topics and discussions on his forum.

And for that, I wish to offer my sincere and heartfelt thanks to Para and the other mods.

Now what are the rest of us prepared to do? What are we prepared to do in our own little corners of our own little worlds?

Trump isn't going away. He said as much. Being ready in just a few small ways can make a big difference when Trump comes back on stage.

Get involved.

Don't like what's being taught in your schools? Go to a school board meeting and let the communists know that what they are proposing is unacceptable. Bring friends. Have them bring friends. Don't have friends? Go alone. Do something. Anything. It's a couple of hours, once or twice a year.

Go to City Council meetings. Go to County Board meetings. Volunteer for local politicians that share your values.

Do something.

It's a few hours of your time a few times a year really can make a difference. It can and will make a difference in the next few years.

Bigly.

Well said....we need to do our part and carry some of the weight

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I will always be grateful for these past 4 years and appreciate the sacrifice and attacks Trump endured on my behalf. I’ll never forgive or forget how he was treated but I take comfort in the belief that every action in this world will bear a consequence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21225 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sigmonkey for having the foresight to download the pdf for us slow movers Big Grin

Posts: 538 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I've been avoiding it all day long, but saw this on the way to Publix which drove it home for me:

Posts: 11662 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well. Sad to see the end of the Trump presidency. God bless the republic. Thank you for everything you did for this country and the people, President Trump.

Posts: 17654 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Did anybody hear about, or download from whitehouse.gov, The 1776 Report?
It’s gone.
I was sent a copy in an e-mail today. Haven't read it yet--it's pretty long. I have saved a copy of the pdf file and will send it to anyone who wants it via e-mail. I see that others have taken similar actions.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Flash guy, yes please forward a copy to me.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7282 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

I posted on page 687 that the 1776 Report can be downloaded here: https://web.archive.org/web/20...ion-Final-Report.pdf

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Done. I just forewarded the e-mail that sent it to me.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As bitter as most of us are, I would like to point out that things have a way of working out in the long run. With terrible people in power, and without the goodwill of the people, the Dems will most likely run the country down very quickly. Eventually enough persons will have had enough and force honest voting.

Our country may go through overly difficult times to get to that point, but keep in mind there are probably over 100 million like minded patriots on our side.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
it looks like the server had purged the file

FlashGuy - please send me a copy

thank you

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
As bitter as most of us are, I would like to point out that things have a way of working out in the long run. With terrible people in power, and without the goodwill of the people, the Dems will most likely run the country down very quickly. Eventually enough persons will have had enough and force honest voting.

Our country may go through overly difficult times to get to that point, but keep in mind there are probably over 100 million like minded patriots on our side.

I wish I had your optimism over voting

voting is the cause of the problem, not the solution

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Well damn... just checked and you're right. Seems the tech titans and their minions really want to suppress this document.

It sure lays bare the fallacies of the proponents of identity politics and related leftist BS. They can't handle the truth! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Done. I just forewarded the e-mail that sent it to me.

flashguy

Flasguy, could you please forward the PDF to me as well? The link doesn't work....

Thank you!

Posts: 4564 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Well damn... just checked and you're right. Seems the tech titans and their minions really want to suppress this document.

It sure lays bare the fallacies of the proponents of identity politics and related leftist BS. They can't handle the truth! Big Grin

The part that continues to amaze me is not that the left is doing the suppressing, it's that the people actually working hard to get it done truly believe they are in the right by doing it.

I saved my copy earlier, thanks to SigMonkey!

Posts: 7400 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:
could you please forward the PDF to me as well? The link doesn't work....

Just sent it to you Smile

quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

I saved my copy earlier

I've saved it in four separate locations to safeguard it. Big Grin

BTW The leadership at Hillsdale College lead the committee that wrote this. Signing up free to receive their monthly article by snail mail is well worth it. Smile https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
I have it saved ss well, from a good friend who is now a member, so please feel free to send me an email.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post