SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The left is on a massive campaign of deception right now. Nothing seems off limits.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Pence is definitely a mixed bag. He just told Pelosi he will not invoke the 25th amendment to remove Trump. I hope Trump continues to pound them and always drive them insane.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cowardice. That's all it is. McConnell especially. Pure cowardice,
^^^^^^^^
Yeah he is afraid of Elaine. She said he would have to clean the graffitti off his house next time. She wears the pants in that household!

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
They probably grabbed Mitch's laptop too.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Mitch is playing the game of playing bipartisan because he wants to use it in the future when some Dem is up for removal or impeachment.

Posts: 4078 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Cowardice. That's all it is. McConnell especially. Pure cowardice.

McConnell is one of my senators and I have informed him that I would vote for the devil before ever again voting for him if this truly is his position.

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Fake news...McConnell hasn't released anything suggesting he favors impeachment. The left has expended all their ammunition...any further escalation grossly favors MAGA.

This says otherwise. Plenty of other sources out there stating the same thing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...hment-efforts-report

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
I'd hazard a guess that McConnell has no intention of seeking reelection once his current term is up.

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...y-elected-president/

Hillary Clinton:

“Here’s how elected Republicans and conservative media can begin the healing and unifying process: Accurately state that Joe Biden was duly elected president in a free and fair election,”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To hell w "healing and unifying". We are at eternal political and cultural war w the far left (aka Democrats). No compromise.

xxxxxxxxxxx

sean davis:

It's long past time for GOP lawmakers in every state in the country to accept that Big Tech is at war with them, and to respond by making it impossible for Big Tech to do business in their states.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Hillary Clinton:

“Here’s how elected Republicans and conservative media can begin the healing and unifying process: Accurately state that Joe Biden was duly elected president in a free and fair election,”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To hell w "healing and unifying". We are at eternal political and cultural war w the far left (aka Democrats). No compromise.

"Conservative media"? The fuck is that?
Oh, and she can get stuffed. This is all coming from the woman who still blames Russia for her loss.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:

This says otherwise. Plenty of other sources out there stating the same thing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...hment-efforts-report

quote:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell supports Democrats' move to initiate impeachment proceedings against President Trump and is "done" and "furious" with him, sources familiar told Fox News.

Well, I ain't believing that bullshit for a second. Screw the media and their damned anonymous sources. I'm sick of it. I called McConnell a coward and will stand by that, but I want to hear it come out of his mouth directly. Freaking fake media, always trying to stir up crap.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy::

It's long past time for GOP lawmakers in every state in the country to accept that Big Tech is at war with them, and to respond by making it impossible for Big Tech to do business in their states.

You will enjoy reading this:

Internet provider blocks facebook and twitter

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Hillary Clinton:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

sean davis:

Right after she stands up and admits she lost to Trump in a free and fair election....yeah, thought so bitch Roll Eyes

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Maybe the “conservative” media FOX, could explain why they excepted the results of a clearly fraudulent election without investigative journalism.

Perhaps they can ask the FBI about Ruby Freeman and others caught on film.

Maybe FOX can explain the fractional votes.

Maybe FOX can explain the transfer of votes from Trump to Biden.

Maybe FOX can explain the subtraction of votes from Trump.

Maybe FOX can explain the statistical improbability, bell weather counties and the like.

Maybe, Maybe, Maybe, so much evidence presented in hearings, but blocked from being presented in court.

Somebody had better address the evidence of fraud, don’t tell me it was fair without evidence.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Donald J. Trump stated he would drain the swamp if elected.

He has drained it. And all the vile creatures that live and thrive therein, are exposed.

Some still are covered in slime, but as they writhe, they shall, clearly, show themselves.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
My head hurts. Who said what? Nope, maybe he didn't say it after all. Just what exactly can you believe? This is all turning into a real shit show.

My head hurts.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karminator is still down, but here is the link to a good YouTube video:

'Agent Provocateur' Tactics Seen at Jan 6 US Capitol Protest—Interview With Michael Yon | Crossroads

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Big tech has now taken down the oathkeepers website.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted Hillary Clinton:

Oh it's on us, is it? GMAFB, lady. What you want is for us to roll over, and the what seems to be the last thing you want is for us to unify. Unbelievable.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
Big tech has now taken down the oathkeepers website.

This is insane.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post